Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: gto1_ohio

98 Formula
    06 duramax

gto1_ohio

where are you at up there? I'm going to be in the akron/canton area next weekend. I'm going up to drink some beers with a couple buddies of mine and Saturday we're going steelhead fishing up there.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    where are you at up there? I'm going to be in the akron/canton area next weekend. I'm going up to drink some beers with a couple buddies of mine and Saturday we're going steelhead fishing up there.
    I'm north of Akron in Macedonia. May be in Florida though if a deal is worked out this week for me to get a job down there.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

sounds like a cold trip,didnt know the fish were biteing,I want some fresh fish...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    sounds like a cold trip,didnt know the fish were biteing,I want some fresh fish...
    that's when steelhead bite. I went up there a few years ago and went with those guys. It's cold as hell and we wade for them. One slip and you're really cold.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

well dont slip then ,you better get me some damn fish!
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

We sure are getting a lot of Ohioians posting here lately. Guess they are looking for a site that actually posts about cars.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO View Post
    We sure are getting a lot of Ohioians posting here lately. Guess they are looking for a site that actually posts about cars.
    I agree saw this am 32 GTO guy that was earlie..

98 Formula
    06 duramax

link to that post??

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    link to that post??
    Look anywhere you want on this site ... outside of the GTO forum.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

OOOH Really......

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Spieldawg View Post
    OOOH Really......
    So what ... else ... brings you by Scott. Fishing trip???
    Last edited by GTO1_OHIO; 02-24-2009 at 04:54 PM.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

So what ... else ... brings you by Scott. Fishing trip???
    I come here all the time, just not a big poster... I like your logic though...

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

I come here all the time, just not a big poster... I like your logic though...
    Hey,Scott whats for dinner fish? lol...did you get your car fixed?

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

what ever. You should know RC that I came here before all the bullshit between you and Jason.

Ahh well, for some reason you guys love loathing in the E drama... so have at it..

The car is running fine.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

what ever. You should know RC that I came here before all the bullshit between you and Jason.

Ahh well, for some reason you guys love loathing in the E drama... so have at it..

The car is running fine.
    Scott you took that the wrong way,I did not even mean it the wrong way,I can see why it could be taken that way, as you can see ,seems alot of them others started shit over here ,after me and others left.Sable came over here started on Sarges thread,and he also went off on others ,not only me,then he goes back to his forum and runs his mouth saying RC got him kicked off,thats far from the truth, seems to me anyone that would come to a new forum,stating he just found (this forum) when it was posted in the lounge of per say of his own forum,was looking to do what he did get his ass kicked OUT,I was only one small peice in that puzzle,he started his own war,I left his BS behind ,I suggest anyone coming here from there ,do the same,these guys are a close nit group,we all doing fine without any spammers..hope to see you at the track this year.glad to hear you got the goat fixed,RC

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Jan 2006 . beat ya. lol

Scott what Roger posted is true. Jason was labeled a troll by Sarge and dismissed. Roger didn't cause that. Jason didn't need to follow us here with his baggage. I have told Jason that I will not stand for personal attacks and thats why I won't post on BG. Not until Jason balls up and moderates his own forum. I was the only moderator who deleted such attacks and Jason basicially said not any more. Well ... this forum doen't put up with personal attacks either so I like it here just fine. There hasn't been an E drama here since we made this our home, especially not any made by RC so that that should tell you where the E drama is coming from. Some people just don't know when to drop it. ...I am really getting tired of having to say this over and over to people.
    Last edited by GTO1_OHIO; 02-25-2009 at 01:38 PM.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Be careful GTO_Ohio....I've seen this before...Orion lures and unsuspecting member "ice fishing"...gets him out in that lil bitty house on the frozen lake....."accidentally" drops something and ask the guy to pick it up for him.....and when the guy bends over....
    WHAM...Orion nails him.....I mean the guy subscribes to Good Housekeeping and wears an apron and vacuums all day.....these should be big red flags.....just a heads up....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Be careful GTO_Ohio....I've seen this before...Orion lures and unsuspecting member "ice fishing"...gets him out in that lil bitty house on the frozen lake....."accidentally" drops something and ask the guy to pick it up for him.....and when the guy bends over....
    WHAM...Orion nails him.....I mean the guy subscribes to Good Housekeeping and wears an apron and vacuums all day.....these should be big red flags.....just a heads up....
    when I go fishing I'm usually so drunk that the scenario you described could possibly happen.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

The car is running fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    Scott you took that the wrong way,I did not even mean it the wrong way,I can see why it could be taken that way, as you can see ,seems alot of them others started shit over here ,after me and others left.Sable came over here started on Sarges thread,and he also went off on others ,not only me,then he goes back to his forum and runs his mouth saying RC got him kicked off,thats far from the truth, seems to me anyone that would come to a new forum,stating he just found (this forum) when it was posted in the lounge of per say of his own forum,was looking to do what he did get his ass kicked OUT,I was only one small peice in that puzzle,he started his own war,I left his BS behind ,I suggest anyone coming here from there ,do the same,these guys are a close nit group,we all doing fine without any spammers..hope to see you at the track this year.glad to hear you got the goat fixed,RC
    Jan 2006 . beat ya. lol

Scott what Roger posted is true. Jason was labeled a troll by Sarge and dismissed. Roger didn't cause that. Jason didn't need to follow us here with his baggage. I have told Jason that I will not stand for personal attacks and thats why I won't post on BG. Not until Jason balls up and moderates his own forum. I was the only moderator who deleted such attacks and Jason basicially said not any more. Well ... this forum doen't put up with personal attacks either so I like it here just fine. There hasn't been an E drama here since we made this our home, especially not any made by RC so that that should tell you where the E drama is coming from. Some people just don't know when to drop it. ...I am really getting tired of having to say this over and over to people.
    I'm willing to let all you guys air out your problems in this thread and get it over with. Spieldawg has been coming here for a while and as far as I know really has no part in it but if you guys want to all clear the air then have at it. I only ask a few things. No personal attacks or name calling horse shit and once it's over it's over for good. No more dropping little jabs in other threads back and forth and all that. We're all here to have a good time and spread info...that's about it. Anything past that is just bothersome to everyone else. I don't think any of you guys really are at fault for anything but if it doesn't get aired out then we're looking at months of the little jab stuff. Jason and those guys are welcome to join in as long as it stays civil and after it's done it's done for good.

Thread Information