Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

gto1_ohio

This is a discussion on gto1_ohio within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I just got an e-mail from Summit a few days ago for $20 off on $100...they have been doing that ...

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

I just got an e-mail from Summit a few days ago for $20 off on $100...they have been doing that each month for the last several months. ...and at x-mas they sent out a $50 off on $200 which I used to buy my new DRs with.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO View Post
    I just got an e-mail from Summit a few days ago for $20 off on $100...they have been doing that each month for the last several months. ...and at x-mas they sent out a $50 off on $200 which I used to buy my new DRs with.
    yep same one they sent me,told that knuckle head we could ride up to jegs and I could get him a better deal..oh well if I had his $$ id be faster..
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm just shopping around. I went up to summit to compare weight between weld prostars and the summit stars.....4lbs difference between them. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. If we were in the durango I would probably go up there and buy those summit stars right now but we're in the goat and don't have room for them for the trip home. I'm also not sure if I want to go through the hassle of grinding the calipers and running spacers to fit the 15's on the f-body. I'm also thinking about maybe just getting a spare set of 16's for the rear and running mickey's on those.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I'm just shopping around. I went up to summit to compare weight between weld prostars and the summit stars.....4lbs difference between them. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. If we were in the durango I would probably go up there and buy those summit stars right now but we're in the goat and don't have room for them for the trip home. I'm also not sure if I want to go through the hassle of grinding the calipers and running spacers to fit the 15's on the f-body. I'm also thinking about maybe just getting a spare set of 16's for the rear and running mickey's on those.
    so you have to grind the calipers?,if your running a skinny on the front should not have to spacer, just get the right wheels,you need to bring that thing down and lets put it on the lift and do some measurin.im sure we can figure out something.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

No way I get anything smaller then a 17" wheel on mine because of my Baer brakes. The calipars just clear as it is.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

I think hes talking TA,I can run the 15s on mine, but i have stock rotors and calipers,still close,had to do some minor mods.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information