Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

gto1_ohio

This is a discussion on gto1_ohio within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; As far as I'm concerned its done and you can clean up this thread ... it shouldn't have been brought ...

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

As far as I'm concerned its done and you can clean up this thread ... it shouldn't have been brought up again....this is starting to feel like alimony.

Now as for ice fishing I've seen the tapes of what happens to 150 drunks that don't realize that floating out into the lake isn't a good idea. lol
    Last edited by GTO1_OHIO; 02-25-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Well,

I didn't have anything to do with it. I do my job over there. What ever beef you have with Sable, that is between you 3. I don't like how your reacting to me being here.. Just becuase I am a moderator there.. doesn't mean I can't come here.

I don't know too much about what happened.. and I don't care. Jason has his wishes.. and I respect them.. and I respect you. I do have a problem with the way shit went down in the past, but that is just it.. its the past. The problem has been dealt with. It was identified, and he can't sell crap on BG.

Rc, I know for the most part your probably a pretty good guy.. I never had any problems with either one of you.. In fact I looked up to Russ as a person in this community as a great source of information.

But it gets old, hearing how fast, and how bad ass your car is... We know.. you have a fast car.. and we wouldn't be where we are today.. if you didn't just keep ramming it down our throats every time you make a post. Humility is a great thing. It speaks VOLUMES about a person's inner self. Let your performance to the talking man... you have one of the fastest goats in the country... be proud of it, but damn.

And, Russ, I don't appreciate the negative shit your throwing our way. "Alot of Ohio guys coming in here".. was uncalled for.

That is all.. I said my 2 cents.. which isn;t worth shit..
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=37788&dateline=120321  7751
    2004 M6 Phantom Black with Red Interior.
    13.4 @ 104 MPH 1/4 mile
    www.teamgto.org
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2653972
    http://www.fquick.com/spieldawg

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Be careful GTO_Ohio....I've seen this before...Orion lures and unsuspecting member "ice fishing"...gets him out in that lil bitty house on the frozen lake....."accidentally" drops something and ask the guy to pick it up for him.....and when the guy bends over....
    WHAM...Orion nails him.....I mean the guy subscribes to Good Housekeeping and wears an apron and vacuums all day.....these should be big red flags.....just a heads up....
    here fishie fishie
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Spieldawg View Post
    Well,

I didn't have anything to do with it. I do my job over there. What ever beef you have with Sable, that is between you 3. I don't like how your reacting to me being here.. Just becuase I am a moderator there.. doesn't mean I can't come here.

I don't know too much about what happened.. and I don't care. Jason has his wishes.. and I respect them.. and I respect you. I do have a problem with the way shit went down in the past, but that is just it.. its the past. The problem has been dealt with. It was identified, and he can't sell crap on BG.

Rc, I know for the most part your probably a pretty good guy.. I never had any problems with either one of you.. In fact I looked up to Russ as a person in this community as a great source of information.

But it gets old, hearing how fast, and how bad ass your car is... We know.. you have a fast car.. and we wouldn't be where we are today.. if you didn't just keep ramming it down our throats every time you make a post. Humility is a great thing. It speaks VOLUMES about a person's inner self. Let your performance to the talking man... you have one of the fastest goats in the country... be proud of it, but damn.

And, Russ, I don't appreciate the negative shit your throwing our way. "Alot of Ohio guys coming in here".. was uncalled for.

That is all.. I said my 2 cents.. which isn;t worth shit..
    Scott nobody has a problem with you here or anywhere else but everything you read into our posts here and your response was obviously influenced by the BG frenzy against RC...The jab was as much about LS1GTO as it was BuckeyeGoats. It wasn't targeted at any site in particular. RC also has already stated that you took his comment the wrong way.

And pointing out that there are a lot of Ohioans here was because only Ohioans had posted in this thread and the fact is that there has been a lot of new Ohioans posting here recently. Activity on other sites have sent a lot of good guys over to this site who found that there's good car content here. I certainly have.
    Last edited by GTO1_OHIO; 02-26-2009 at 06:29 AM.

Laugh while you can... mistermike's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Yes thank you MM...I am very sensitive to criticism or ridicule...I cannot take it....My nerves....my nerves.....somebody on the internet called me a name!!!!!

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Yes thank you MM...I am very sensitive to criticism or ridicule...I cannot take it....My nerves....my nerves.....somebody on the internet called me a name!!!!!
    Oh,the drama ..dont make me get my bad ass GTO and sick it on you..

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Back to fish stories...I'm having Salmon for dinner. Let someone else somewhere catch and clean it for me though. lol

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO View Post
    Back to fish stories...I'm having Salmon for dinner. Let someone else somewhere catch and clean it for me though. lol
    lol well you have skinned enough of em lately

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    lol well you have skinned enough of em lately
    ...come and get it
    Last edited by GTO1_OHIO; 02-26-2009 at 07:58 PM.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    Oh,the drama ..dont make me get my bad ass GTO and sick it on you..
    Be careful there hot rod You aint but a few fractions faster than me with all your plumbing and blowers and shit....one lil shitty launch/burp/fart whatever and you get your ass handed to you by an all motor Goat....now wouldn't that just suck? LOL.....

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Be careful there hot rod You aint but a few fractions faster than me with all your plumbing and blowers and shit....one lil shitty launch/burp/fart whatever and you get your ass handed to you by an all motor Goat....now wouldn't that just suck? LOL.....
    lol.. yea but mine is about to get all redone,now Ill have a 408...id would have put some good tires on for that special occasion..your right though would have been close,hell last year with me learning how to use the trans brake GTO1 cut some damn good lights against me.get it right its turbos not blower..lol

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Turbos blow also.....
    LOL....I don't care anyway....one thing age and being married since the late 19th century will do is kill any ego you may have had as a young man....I have no ego left whatsoever I assure you....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Turbos blow also.....
    LOL....I don't care anyway....one thing age and being married since the late 19th century will do is kill any ego you may have had as a young man....I have no ego left whatsoever I assure you....
    that's complete horse shit......if you believe that your wife has really done a number on you. It's there......it's just buried in ben gay and wrinkles.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

No....it is gone.....but there may be a sliver left as I don't vacuum the house
    You?

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

well god damn it whats wrong with that hell I vaccume the house from time to time, as well as the goat I hate messes

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

We got a lil bitty Guatemalan lady vacuums/washes/folds/irons...shit I dunno...I just walk around her lil ass and keep going....

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

shizam batmam we gotz us some more OHIO boyz today seems we gotz us a trend..GTO1 you been fishing again? buck yegoatz strikes again

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I ain't going fishing with those guys in the morning. It's gonna be like 18 degrees in the morning. I'm 5 minutes from Summit's store. I'm gonna head down there and try to talk them into a deal on some rims and tires instead.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

sounds like to me you have that hole in pocket syndrome, here fishy fishy...burr dont blame you.wish i had known ,would have given you the $ discount they just sent me lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information