Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

gto twin turbo build

This is a discussion on gto twin turbo build within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; From: "chuck rogers" <gto_cars@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "LS1 Performance Information" <contact@ls1.com>fuck you sarge your an asshole --- On Sat, 9/12/09, ...

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

here is the reply through ls1

From: "chuck rogers" <gto_cars@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "LS1 Performance Information" <contact@ls1.com>fuck you sarge your an asshole

--- On Sat, 9/12/09, LS1 Performance Information <contact@ls1.com> wrote:

Subject: Reply to thread 'gto twin turbo build'
    To: gto_cars@yahoo.com
    Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009, 6:00 PM

Dear qwkgto,

Sarge has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - gto twin turbo build - in the The Herd forum of LS1 Performance Information

LIke I said MY bad I received this message yesterday saying I was permbanned,so I receive this message through my email this am from ls1 on a subscribed thread ,so i clicked on the link,I am now(for the moment unbanned?)so while im here I will give my side.someone is covering their tracks about this bann as well cause I tryed to bring it back up and now it goes to my turbo thread WTF? upset yes im upset hard to communicate when someone is stoping you!

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

here is one of the emails I sent Sarge,stating I was and still am willing to work with this guy even though hes done nothing but cause me probelms!

Attachments
    Private Message: Re: the emails I received about his car.
    09-12-2009, 05:48 PM
    Sarge
    Let'sPartyLikeIt's1959

So many warnings we
    made him a mod

Re: the emails I received about his car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by qwkgto
    again this guy,bitchs about everything,I will offer him something for part of what we agreed upon ,I will not buy back the whole kit I had hours of labor in that car.parts I can use on next one I will make an offer,thats it other then a turbo going bad he got what he paid me for as we agreed,I have the pictures,and videos to back up what I say,I also took several people rides in that car as well as the guy who delivered it to him,I also have the email from Blue saying he wanted the car back before I was even done with it,said in his own words Ill fix it myself!
    here are some of the emails...
    MailContactsCalendarNotepadWhat's New?Mobile MailOptions Mail OptionsMail Plus
    Options

Re:Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:34 PMFrom: "chuck rogers" <gto_cars@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Michael Blue" <mblue2050@gmail.com>Mike,im sure what ever has happened is just a simple fix,if that pump has failed we can get you another one,as well as the turbos,I told you they were warranteed for 6 mos.again car was fine when it left,let me know what I can do to help,I am not there but can walk you through whats going on.

--- On Thu, 8/20/09, Michael Blue <mblue2050@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re:
    To: "chuck rogers" <gto_cars@yahoo.com>
    Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 12:34 PM

Bullshit somebody else.
    I will post the pictures you can see the shit for yourself and then claim it happened in transit..or I did it.
    I have not touched your stuff yet. I will be tearing it off later.
    I need my OEM parts

-------Original Message-------

Date: 08/20/09 11:20:19
    To: Michael Blue

That car was fine when it left here!

Subject:
    To: "Roger QWKGTO" <gto_cars@yahoo.com>
    Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 10:48 AM

Yup...I deal with that shit daily....your always gonna have customers who bitch.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO View Post
    Based on what Roger just told me...Seems that you are misrepresenting a number of things here Sarge.

Roger says he told you that he was willing to offer to buy back a good amount of what he put on Blues car. He says the "Sarge is an asshole" response was to the message that you sent him saying that he was permanently banned for the troll account. ...so why are you saying you didn't permanently ban him?

Also he says prior to that and based on your recent posts here, he sent you copies of communications that he had with Blue and gave you his phone number to call him to talk this thing through.... so why are you portraying things like this "asshole" reply is the only communications that he had with you?

So since you've made it impossible for Blue and Roger to talk ...Let me point out a few things since I did talk with Roger.

FYI, two GTO owners, among other knowledgeable LS1 owners, saw the installation on Blues car and also went for rides in that car. During a private track rental I talked with some of these guys, without Roger present, this weekend and they say that the work that they saw was good and that the car pulled like a mother. The bottom line is that there are witnesses to his work and his fair intent. In addition Roger also took many videos and pictures of the car, and kept logs of the car's runs while he was tuning it. These logs can prove that the turbo system he installed did in fact work as he claimed. All this documentation will show that he was carefully and diligently doing the work and providing the system that he was asked to do and that his intent was to deliver a system equal to the one on his own car.

So my biggest question is, if a number of people saw a car that was performing as intended in Ohio...Why did if have so many problems by the time it arrived in Florida? My only conclusion is that some of these problems were caused by the transportation of the vehicle. Obviously the turbos leaking are another issue, but then again, Roger immediately said he would replace them under warranty.

Another issue that seems to have not come out here is why was the work delayed for so long ... as claimed by Blue. From what Roger told me, Blue himself contributed to the delay by several weeks by not supplying gages that he was told were needed by Roger to do the work. Roger also told me that this requirement was pointed out to Blue in one of their first communications. If so why is Blue making it look like the delay was totally Rogers fault? ...and again Roger says he has well over 100 emails from Blue to document their communications.

Another un-addressed subject is Blue's insistence to get the car back when he did when Roger had told him that he needed more time with it to verify that everything was working correctly. Roger has told me that he even asked the person who Blue sent to pick the car up to see if he could wait an extra day ... a day that he was denied.

I think Sarge that you will find that this is not such an open and shut case.
    Whoa there pal.
    I never said shit about any perma-ban. Nothing NADA, ZILCH. Secondly I was never told Roger agreed. Just the opposite frankly. So lets stay facts based here and not lose time or effort in bullshit. Roger sent an email about being banned and I said it was for creating the troll account. If you read I also clearly state his "ban was lifted" as they are only for 4 days.

All the hypothetical "what if's" are meaningless. You have a conflict here and it is totally irrelevant to "guess" about what happened or who done it type discussions. This is about resolving.
    I appreciate your trying to help Roger out but please stay facts based will you please?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    Well,as was posted I did reply and to my dismay yesterday I received the message from you saying I was banned permently! yea my bad I was pissed I called you a bad name and I was not sure you would even receive that as I replyed to the email from ls1,I can post this as well,I am tired of all this getting turned around to try and make me look bad,its bullshit,Blue got exactly what I promised a tuned twin turbo GTO with a complete fuel system.Just like the last car the ls2 car of Justin (guy form ILL)... contract, no we dont,nor did I sign anything,nor did Blue,I sent you the PM (Sarge) saying I was willing to buy back part of the kit! have that also going to post all of this if the (powers to be) will let me!Yes Im tired of people saying this and that about my hard work,hell i took the same setup (TURBOS) i WAS GOING TO SEND FOR THE REPLACEMENT ON BLUES CAR THIS WEEKEND,AND WENT 11.2 AT 128MPH on low boost,with a slipping trans which is now out of the car and I have photos of this! proof again .trying to help you say (Sarge) from where im standing seems your part of the problem NOT the solution.I have repeatly tryed to give this guy a solution,I have it well doccumented.
    I never sent you anything saying you were perma banned.
    I never received anything from you saying you would buy the parts back.
    So that is not true at all.
    But....if you are going to buy the parts back then great! This is resolved. You guys work out the transaction and lets go on with life on the forum.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

From: "chuck rogers" <gto_cars@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "LS1 Performance Information" <contact@ls1.com>fuck you sarge your an asshole

--- On Sat, 9/12/09, LS1 Performance Information <contact@ls1.com> wrote:

Subject: Reply to thread 'gto twin turbo build'
    To: gto_cars@yahoo.com
    Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009, 6:00 PM

Dear qwkgto,

Sarge has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - gto twin turbo build - in the The Herd forum of LS1 Performance Information

LIke I said MY bad I received this message yesterday saying I was permbanned,so I receive this message through my email this am from ls1 on a subscribed thread ,so i clicked on the link,I am now(for the moment unbanned?)so while im here I will give my side.someone is covering their tracks about this bann as well cause I tryed to bring it back up and now it goes to my turbo thread WTF? upset yes im upset hard to communicate when someone is stoping you!
    WTF Roger!!!???
    That is an auto email saying somebody responded to a thread your subscribed to. Your making shit up now man. Where in the fuck does it say anything at all about being banned?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

here is one of the emails I sent Sarge,stating I was and still am willing to work with this guy even though hes done nothing but cause me probelms!

Attachments
    Private Message: Re: the emails I received about his car.
    09-12-2009, 05:48 PM
    Sarge
    Let'sPartyLikeIt's1959

So many warnings we
    made him a mod

Re: the emails I received about his car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by qwkgto
    again this guy,bitchs about everything,I will offer him something for part of what we agreed upon ,I will not buy back the whole kit I had hours of labor in that car.parts I can use on next one I will make an offer,thats it other then a turbo going bad he got what he paid me for as we agreed,I have the pictures,and videos to back up what I say,I also took several people rides in that car as well as the guy who delivered it to him,I also have the email from Blue saying he wanted the car back before I was even done with it,said in his own words Ill fix it myself!
    Options

Re:Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:34 PMFrom: "chuck rogers" <gto_cars@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Michael Blue" <mblue2050@gmail.com>Mike,im sure what ever has happened is just a simple fix,if that pump has failed we can get you another one,as well as the turbos,I told you they were warranteed for 6 mos.again car was fine when it left,let me know what I can do to help,I am not there but can walk you through whats going on.

Bullshit somebody else.
    I will post the pictures you can see the shit for yourself and then claim it happened in transit..or I did it.
    I need my OEM parts

Subject:

Yup...I deal with that shit daily....your always gonna have customers who bitch.
    Where is the email you referred to stating you will buy back the parts? This email is just you justifying (weakly) your actions.
    Listen....you are trying to make a case to justify your actions by
    1. Blaming me saying I perma banned you which is not true.
    2. Saying you offered to buy the parts back and told me so which is not true.

So are you agreeing to buy the parts back?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Roger I am struggling to make sense of your "explanations" for your actions.
    Are you confusing the 4 day ban here? When you created that troll account to post "good" in your thread...you got a troll account ban of 4 days. It is automatic. Nobody "covers their tracks." The system does it. You got a troll account ban of 4 days.
    Now your saying I was perma banned....Sarge sent me an email saying I was perma banned....somebody is covering their tracks...... and all this horse shit.You say you sent me an email saying you would buy the parts back.
    Roger....
    Show me the email saying your perma banned.
    Show me the email where you state you will buy the parts back.
    or

Work with your customer to buy the parts back.

But do not attempt to bullshit any further.

Cosmos Purple
    2004 Pontiac GTO

Sarge, I do believe you are getting to old for this shit. Why cant we just come on here, and ask and answer questions? Im not taking any sides here, I believe both of these guys were wrong in their own way, IF what qwkgto is saying is true. The guy is building you a custom turbo kit, and you rushed him? Also in the videos the car looked and sounded great.... I just cant keep thinking that maybe this transport driver guy.... didnt stop somewhere for the night and tear into your GTO. People are idiots... we all know this.

red
    2002 ss camaro

that is what I asked but it has never been answered...

BOM
    2006 GTO

If the car was done and a bunch of people went for rides in the car and said it was great..... Why did Roger need the car longer?

Black
    2004 Pontiac GTO M-6

Rest assured the transpoter did not destroy my car. I will ask him to join and reply to your query. Gary is a stand up man and would recommend his services to anyone who cares about their cars.
    We are still in touch, Gary is a friend now.

What I call a contract from Roger did have time in it. "7 to 10 days". I made a flight for 14 days later. 2 days before the flight I received an e-mail from Roger telling me he needed 2 more weeks. 150.00 cancelled flight fee.
    Roger got his addtional two weeks.

Now it is very close to by departure date. We agreed on a date that was past the 2 weeks you got. I waited on Gary to be avialable. Had I asked him to wait another night I would have been inclined to pay for his hotel bill. Only fair since we did have a contract.
    Roger called the transporter and asked for another day. Did not ask me?
    Gary called me and told me what Roger had asked and said he would stay in a motel if that is the case. I said no and tried to call but e mailed. Enough was enough.
    Roger had been taking people for rides in my car, that was not part of the deal
    7 to 10 days, 14 days, then 2 more weeks, enough! the final check he already had.

What I state is fact.

I expected to have to install mufflers and thats it. I would do that myself.

As for the cheerleader remarks. I am sick of hearing how other people enjoyed rides in my car. They did not pay 8600.00, I did.
    Rather expected the car to work when I got it since I am the one that paid for it. I overnighted a hand held guage for his shop.
    I overnighted my fuel pressure guage. 60.00 each time. 349.00 for that wide band he is still enjoying.
    My wideband would not do. Same Innovative wide band. Mine a guage. The one he wanted a handheld. I got it for him so he would finish and to do his shop a favor.

My car was returned with all the previously metioned and photographed problems. I have plenty more of those pics.
    Also returned filthy, my car had never been that dirty. Had not even seen a wet road. I have a new wrinkle in my front left fender. I only know Roger mentioned this. Could have been transport or even my tire selection.
    Something else I have to pay and fix regardless. It was not there when it left my house. A favorite excuse here. I will have it fixed.

Sending parts back and forth from Florida to Ohio has been discussed to death. I did not have time for that. Did have time for warranty papers and receipts so I could send mysellf as time allowed.
    Did nobdody get I was headed overseas. Flight booked. Initial plan was to have my car 3 weeks before deployment. Ended up with one week. One day is a big deal when its geting that close. Plus the extra cost of the transporter.
    There was no reason given for the extra day, Roger said to send the transporter. In hind sight it had probably started smoking, but I will never know as all I ever get is lies.

I have not caused you problems! I pointed out you sorry work. You caused yourself problems. I would have much rather posted a nice happy customer thread.
    I am trying to buy an OEM GTO exhaust system now.
    Going to cost me plenty just to get my car back to where it was before you touched it.

I had resigned to not posting anymore in this thread. Attack Sarge, attack me again. Its me that is out the money with a f*ucked up GTO sitting waiting for me to come home and fix it.
    Here is fact, the car hardly idled. Neither turbo could spool as they were immersed in oil. Black smoked and unburned oil boiled and sprayed out of my exhaust. The one turbo that was leaking out its case just smoked a little.
    All this driving .8 miles home from where I met the transporter. His rig was to big for my subdivision.

Really fell apart driving it to a tuner shop. 30+- mile round trip. Limped it hime, parked it, amazed I did not get a ticket.
    I sure as hell broke epa laws and I suspect noise.

Now I have to buy LS1 edit or HP Tuners..or tow it to a tuner and hope he knows what he is doing.

I have said all of this before. I paid, I got crap. Not just one bad turbo. The entire install was junk in my opinon. Not what i expected and that kind of crap does not belong on my GTO. The system did not work, quite the opposite. it failed horribly. Killed the power, oil soaked my car, my driveway, my garge floor and a high doller flying boat float. Many towels ruined getting oil off my garage floor.

What are you willing to buy back, Roger? First I have heard of any such offer.
    Last edited by blue2050; 09-14-2009 at 09:44 AM.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Whoa there pal.
    I never said shit about any perma-ban. Nothing NADA, ZILCH. Secondly I was never told Roger agreed. Just the opposite frankly. So lets stay facts based here and not lose time or effort in bullshit. Roger sent an email about being banned and I said it was for creating the troll account. If you read I also clearly state his "ban was lifted" as they are only for 4 days.

All the hypothetical "what if's" are meaningless. You have a conflict here and it is totally irrelevant to "guess" about what happened or who done it type discussions. This is about resolving.
    I appreciate your trying to help Roger out but please stay facts based will you please?

All I can say is what he told me. He says his account was locked again yesterday morning and could not respond ... but this morning it was no longer locked. He thought you had sent him a message saying the ban was now permanent ... so yes as far as you message to him he may have been confused as to what you meant. The timing of you message and min not being able to get on is obviously what led him to his conclusion

Am I reading these emails wrong? Did he not email you this...saying he would buy only the turbo kit itself back? I know it's not stated clearly ... but it's there.

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto
    again this guy,bitchs about everything,I will offer him something for part of what we agreed upon ,I will not buy back the whole kit I had hours of labor in that car.parts I can use on next one I will make an offer,...
    To which you answered

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge
    Yup...I deal with that shit daily....your always gonna have customers who bitch. What does your contract say? Specifically what does your contract say about service level's? Dispute resolution? Warranty of work et al? If you have nothing you are fucked.
    During his conversation with me he listed all the parts that he would buy back. Do you want him to list them here as a start?

Yellow
    2004 GTO

Hell I give you my oe exhaust.If you wont it you can have it.Let me know I have a 04 also......

Andy

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

All I can say is what he told me. He says his account was locked again yesterday morning and could not respond ... but this morning it was no longer locked. He thought you had sent him a message saying the ban was now permanent ... so yes as far as you message to him he may have been confused as to what you meant. The timing of you message and min not being able to get on is obviously what led him to his conclusion

Am I reading these emails wrong? Did he not email you this...saying he would buy only the turbo kit itself back? I know it's not stated clearly ... but it's there.

To which you answered

During his conversation with me he listed all the parts that he would buy back. Do you want him to list them here as a start?
    "He thought you sent him a email...." Come on man.....you stated it as gospel.....he never emailed me anything. He is not banned. He created a troll account ( has he apologized or explained the purpose of that?) and he got the standard 4 day ban. Nothing more nor less. He sent me nothing concerning settling this. ALL BULLSHIT.
    Show me the email your pulling this quote from...I cannot see it....nor find it....

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow GTO View Post
    Hell I give you my oe exhaust.If you wont it you can have it.Let me know I have a 04 also......

Andy
    Now that is a good guy to offer his exhaust.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

To which you answered

Are you twisting the exchange where Roger is telling me he has all this labor in it and my response of what is in the contract as.....Roger is offering to buy his parts back? Man that is a stretch. I am confused over what your trying to say that exchange is saying.

Black
    2004 Pontiac GTO M-6

Yes indeed and thank you for the offer.
    I am in Belgium.
    Pm me here if you are serious. I will have hard time paying your shipping expense from here. I will gladly pay you something for your efforts and shipping for sure.
    I have friends who can arrange this. Pay them when I get home. I do not know how mail works here yet. I can mail a check from the embassy.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    "He thought you sent him a email...." Come on man.....you stated it as gospel.....he never emailed me anything. He is not banned. He created a troll account ( has he apologized or explained the purpose of that?) and he got the standard 4 day ban. Nothing more nor less. He sent me nothing concerning settling this. ALL BULLSHIT.
    Show me the email your pulling this quote from...I cannot see it....nor find it....
    I didn't get any of his emails until this morning, I made my post last night based on what he told me in a phone call ... so yeah it was stated as it was told to me. ...and yes this is his offer saying he would buy back parts. Maybe its clearer to me because he told several of us at the track rental on 9/11 that he was going to make this offer. Like I said, he should just list the parts he agrees to.

This is a PM between you and him that he forwarded to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge
    again this guy,bitchs about everything,I will offer him something for part of what we agreed upon ,I will not buy back the whole kit I had hours of labor in that car.parts I can use on next one I will make an offer,thats it other then a turbo going bad he got what he paid me for as we agreed,I have the picyures,and videos to back up what I say,I also took several people rides in that car as well as the guy who delivered it to him,I also have the email from Blue saying he wanted the car back before I was even done with it,said in his own words Ill fix it myself!
    Options

Mail Search

Try the new Yahoo! Mail Free

Phones
    FoldersInbox (1)DraftsSentSpam (1)[Empty all the messages from the Spam folder]Trash[Empty all the messages from the Trash folder]Search ShortcutsMy PhotosMy Attachments My Folders[Add a new folder - Edit folders]good stufftuning info (13)turbo kits sol... (2)
    Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print
    ReplyReply AllMove...Inboxgood stufftuning info Flag this messageRe:Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:34 PMFrom: "chuck rogers" <gto_cars@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Michael Blue" <mblue2050@gmail.com>Mike,im sure what ever has happened is just a simple fix,if that pump has failed we can get you another one,as well as the turbos,I told you they were warranteed for 6 mos.again car was fine when it left,let me know what I can do to help,I am not there but can walk you through whats going on.

Bullshit somebody else.
    I need my OEM parts

Subject:
    Yup...I deal with that shit daily....your always gonna have customers who bitch. What does your contract say? Specifically what does your contract say about service level's? Dispute resolution? Warranty of work et al? If you have nothing you are fucked.
    Last edited by GTO1_OHIO; 09-14-2009 at 10:47 AM.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Ok heres the deal,I relaize this is gotten blown way out of proportion,like I put into the email to (sarge) I will make an offer on parts ,1-the complete fuel system,injectors,fuel rails,lines intank pump,I will send back the factory setup you can drop right back into your tank,you have your stock rails and injectors,2-I would also be interested in the intercooler tubing with the bov,and the intercooler all the duct work going to the throttle body,3-the exhaust from the header flange back to the turbos,Including both wastegates,you can cut the exhaust right behind the turbo,(where the exhaust comes out of the turbo)those were part of your original factory exhausts,which I reused as we had agreed upon.4- the return oiling setup,I will even send you a replacement valve cover for that altered one back,basically everything turbo related on the car,I will also trade you back the map for your stock map back, as the new one I installed is a 2 bar map,I can as well return your factory stock tune,this can be emailed to whom ever is going to retune your car.You mentioned earlier you would keep the headers and they were a clean install,the hub to stub and the drive shaft are as well yours to keep,AGAIN I will make you an offer,I will pay shipping on the thin gs I return to you,you will pay them on the items shipped to me,you purchased a complete custom turbo kit from me,that is what you received,was out of my hands that one or possibly both of thiose turbos went bad,if that had not happened this would have never been an issue,had you come to get the car and rode in mine and we worked together and ironed out any mod problems with your car this all would have been avoided,I have done 6 of these same setup,problems yes ,any mod has them.who on here has not had a car mod related problem?install anything on your car adjustments must be made(my point).as far as the time alotment to do this install go back through your emails from day one you knew I needed the wideband,which you sent in week what 4 of me having your car,I told you from day 1 I needed that,also the other guages,fuel pressure,boost.all custom ordered by you so they would match the car,I have used the avaliable auto meter in every other car I have done have them in one trip to Jegs,not wait weeks for customer to send them and then have him bitch to me and on a open forumn hes got my car past what we agreed,then for you to say I dont care,I(blue) want my car back,Ill fix it myself.

my proof of the first I told blue of what to expect and what Items I need for his install...
    Re: turboWednesday, July 1, 2009 11:17 PMFrom: "chuck rogers" <gto_cars@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Michael Blue" <mblue2050@gmail.com>Hi,sounds good,twin kit installed on your car,$6500,drag bags $100,istalled free,driveshaft $700,ill install for you,Harrop in trunk,ill install for you,hub to stub rear end axles $1400,I will install free.if you want to send brakes ill check into install and let you know how much to install.other things are guages,1-boost,1- AEM wideband,also mufflers if you decide you need them what ever they cost +$100 for install,RC

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Damn.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information