Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

gto twin turbo build

This is a discussion on gto twin turbo build within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Well, Blue...I suggest this: Put the car back to stock and make all the necessary repairs. Save your money and ...

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Well, Blue...I suggest this:

Put the car back to stock and make all the necessary repairs. Save your money and get youself an APS or GenTT kit that mounts under the hood...or get a MAGGIE. If you are removing the previous kit yourself, then you'll know what to do if the BOOST bug bites again...and YOU will know how to diagnose/repair your goat yourself.

Black
    2004 Pontiac GTO M-6

Could have repaired QWKGTO's install.
    Looked at that option first.
    Pondered buying Garret Precision turbo's, etc.
    Far to many things wrong with the whole system to try and upgrade it.
    You don't know me, this makes me look dumb and cheap.

I do not buy junk. I made a big mistake. Decision that will bother me until its resolved to my satifaction.
    More likely a loss I will look back on for the rest of my life.

You are correct. I have wanted a TT on my GTO a day after I bought the car.
    Never have liked superchargers for the`street...that is just me.

There will be a TT install post by summer. You will get to see what I can do.

Cheers
    Blue
    Last edited by blue2050; 09-11-2009 at 08:31 PM.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Well, Blue...I suggest this:

Put the car back to stock and make all the necessary repairs. Save your money and get youself an APS or GenTT kit that mounts under the hood...or get a MAGGIE. If you are removing the previous kit yourself, then you'll know what to do if the BOOST bug bites again...and YOU will know how to diagnose/repair your goat yourself.

APS stopped producing it's GTO kit a month ago. Seems there were a lot of problems with the turbos that they were using.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthr...&highlight=APS

As for the GenTT ... you have to cut up a lot on your car to put it in.

...don't think Blue would have been satisfied with either of these manufactured systems either since they both have issues.
    Last edited by GTO1_OHIO; 09-11-2009 at 09:10 PM.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by blue2050 View Post
    Could have repaired QWKGTO's install.
    Looked at that option first.
    Pondered buying Garret Precision turbo's, etc.
    Far to many things wrong with the whole system to try and upgrade it.
    You don't know me, this makes me look dumb and cheap.

I do not buy junk. I made a big mistake. Decision that will bother me until its resolved to my satifaction.
    More likely a loss I will look back on for the rest of my life.

You are correct. I have wanted a TT on my GTO a day after I bought the car.
    Never have liked superchargers for the`street...that is just me.

There will be a TT install post by summer. You will get to see what I can do.

Cheers
    Blue
    Dont give up yet. His ban for making the troll account is over.
    Communications is key. You and he communicate privately or here I dont care.

Black
    2004 Pontiac GTO M-6

I did indeed try communication before I became seriously disgusted with QWKGTO.

I had hopes this could be resolved between us initially. Hell, I wanted him to be successful in his business. Was willing to help him up front..before I knew his business ethics, or lack of.
    I can only listen and read so much. My sanity was at risk.

He cannot contact me anywhere but here on LS1..for everyone here to see.
    or PM.
    I put the install here after comminactions failed. Just to warn others...and to vent! QWKGTO seriously messed up my favorite car. My baby.

Thanks for your input and efforts Sarge!! I had given up on this forum.

The offer is on the table and I WILL HONOR what I wrote.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I did indeed try communication before I became seriously disgusted with QWKGTO.

I had hopes this could be resolved between us initially. Hell, I wanted him to be successful in his business. Was willing to help him up front..before I knew his business ethics, or lack of.
    I can only listen and read so much. My sanity was at risk.

He cannot contact me anywhere but here on LS1..for everyone here to see.
    or PM.
    I put the install here after comminactions failed. Just to warn others...and to vent! QWKGTO seriously messed up my favorite car. My baby.

Thanks for your input and efforts Sarge!! I had given up on this forum.

The offer is on the table and I WILL HONOR what I wrote.
    Well I hope when you refer to this "forum" your talking about the environment you find yourself in communicating with him and not LS1.COM as we had absolutely nothing to do with it. You can PM him and he can PM you.
    Hell....sue him. Your case is strong...trust me. Or save some bucks and PITA chips and try and work it out. I may suggest a lawyer and a letter.
    I have been through many lawsuit for a helluva lot more money than you two guys are involved in. A shitload more.
    Either work it out or sue him.

Black
    2004 Pontiac GTO M-6

Just this thread.
    No offence to the rest of the excellent info here. I am a member here and no where else.
    Sorry for the generalization.
    I am CEO of a company that is LLC. I have talked with my attorney.
    I know my options.

Offer is on the table Roger.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I hope this can be resolved ASAP. To not be able to enjoy your dream car is, IMO, absolute blasphemy.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Just this thread.
    No offence to the rest of the excellent info here. I am a member here and no where else.
    Sorry for the generalization.
    I am CEO of a company that is LLC. I have talked with my attorney.
    I know my options.

Offer is on the table Roger.
    Good man. Know your rights. You strike me as a mature rational individual. These things are unfortunate but happen.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Well we "officially" heard from Roger. Now I see what your talking about....
    Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto
    Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 04:54:26 -0700 (PDT)
    Subject: Re: Reply to thread 'gto twin turbo build'
    To: LS1 Performance Information <contact@ls1.com>

fuck you sarge your an asshole
    You bet. That is exactly how I would respond to this. Sure I would. I am operating without any contracts liability insurance licensing and probably zoning permits and Sarge is an asshole.
    Yup. I think in a professional environment that is how I would have responded myself.
    If I was retarded.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Maybe I should create a troll account and post something like...
    "Gee Sarge your so smart....."
    I hear that is how mature professional people do it these days ....LOL....

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

So is he permabanned?

White
    2002 VY SS

So is he permabanned?
    Not according to his profile...

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

So is he permabanned?
    Why would I do that? I am just trying to get this resolved and Roger got pissed at me. Maybe someday he will realize I am doing him a favor. If this guy sues him it will cost him dearly. Much more than what the parts cost for sure.
    He is just pissed....and took it out on me. I can handle it.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Why would I do that? I am just trying to get this resolved and Roger got pissed at me. Maybe someday he will realize I am doing him a favor. If this guy sues him it will cost him dearly. Much more than what the parts cost for sure.
    He is just pissed....and took it out on me. I can handle it.
    Ah. Got it.

Cosmos Purple
    2004 Pontiac GTO

This is so screwed up. Damn.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Yup.
    You know I think Roger is a nice fella. I really do. I think this guy that sent his car up there is a nice fella. But damnit. No contracts, no valid business here.....makes it hard.
    You let lawyers get involved and they will ruin a persons life. Over this. I just wish Roger would buy this guys parts back before he sues him.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

And never do this shit again.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Well we "officially" heard from Roger. Now I see what your talking about....

You bet. That is exactly how I would respond to this. Sure I would. I am operating without any contracts liability insurance licensing and probably zoning permits and Sarge is an asshole.
    Yup. I think in a professional environment that is how I would have responded myself.
    If I was retarded.
    Based on what Roger just told me...Seems that you are misrepresenting a number of things here Sarge.

Roger says he told you that he was willing to offer to buy back a good amount of what he put on Blues car. He says the "Sarge is an asshole" response was to the message that you sent him saying that he was permanently banned for the troll account. ...so why are you saying you didn't permanently ban him?

Also he says prior to that and based on your recent posts here, he sent you copies of communications that he had with Blue and gave you his phone number to call him to talk this thing through.... so why are you portraying things like this "asshole" reply is the only communications that he had with you?

So since you've made it impossible for Blue and Roger to talk ...Let me point out a few things since I did talk with Roger.

FYI, two GTO owners, among other knowledgeable LS1 owners, saw the installation on Blues car and also went for rides in that car. During a private track rental I talked with some of these guys, without Roger present, this weekend and they say that the work that they saw was good and that the car pulled like a mother. The bottom line is that there are witnesses to his work and his fair intent. In addition Roger also took many videos and pictures of the car, and kept logs of the car's runs while he was tuning it. These logs can prove that the turbo system he installed did in fact work as he claimed. All this documentation will show that he was carefully and diligently doing the work and providing the system that he was asked to do and that his intent was to deliver a system equal to the one on his own car.

So my biggest question is, if a number of people saw a car that was performing as intended in Ohio...Why did if have so many problems by the time it arrived in Florida? My only conclusion is that some of these problems were caused by the transportation of the vehicle. Obviously the turbos leaking are another issue, but then again, Roger immediately said he would replace them under warranty.

Another issue that seems to have not come out here is why was the work delayed for so long ... as claimed by Blue. From what Roger told me, Blue himself contributed to the delay by several weeks by not supplying gages that he was told were needed by Roger to do the work. Roger also told me that this requirement was pointed out to Blue in one of their first communications. If so why is Blue making it look like the delay was totally Rogers fault? ...and again Roger says he has well over 100 emails from Blue to document their communications.

Another un-addressed subject is Blue's insistence to get the car back when he did when Roger had told him that he needed more time with it to verify that everything was working correctly. Roger has told me that he even asked the person who Blue sent to pick the car up to see if he could wait an extra day ... a day that he was denied.

I think Sarge that you will find that this is not such an open and shut case.
    Last edited by GTO1_OHIO; 09-14-2009 at 05:10 AM.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Well,as was posted I did reply and to my dismay yesterday I received the message from you saying I was banned permently! yea my bad I was pissed I called you a bad name and I was not sure you would even receive that as I replyed to the email from ls1,I can post this as well,I am tired of all this getting turned around to try and make me look bad,its bullshit,Blue got exactly what I promised a tuned twin turbo GTO with a complete fuel system.Just like the last car the ls2 car of Justin (guy form ILL)... contract, no we dont,nor did I sign anything,nor did Blue,I sent you the PM (Sarge) saying I was willing to buy back part of the kit! have that also going to post all of this if the (powers to be) will let me!Yes Im tired of people saying this and that about my hard work,hell i took the same setup (TURBOS) i WAS GOING TO SEND FOR THE REPLACEMENT ON BLUES CAR THIS WEEKEND,AND WENT 11.2 AT 128MPH on low boost,with a slipping trans which is now out of the car and I have photos of this! proof again .trying to help you say (Sarge) from where im standing seems your part of the problem NOT the solution.I have repeatly tryed to give this guy a solution,I have it well doccumented.
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information