Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Awaiting Activation 5.7literMustangEater's Avatar

Torrid Red
    2004 Pontiac GTO

Talking GTO STOMPS Skyline!!!!!!!

Guys check out this link. The Skyline doesn't have a prayer!!!!! The GOAT is an 04 and crushes the Skyline by about 5-6 car lengths.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1...2000d0ed0d.htm

It is not the greatest resolution, but it is still oh so SWEET!!!!!!!!

BLACK
    chevy caprice 2001

lol ..i used to kill skylines for real..even when i was stock i here him revs his engine..and the turbo is screamin like hell..i say oh boy i dont have a chance..but then i kill him..i dont c the point of puttin a turbo on these stupid japanese cars ( no offence for any1 ) but i wonder how they feel when they put all that money on their japanese cars..and then jus a stock damn huge holden smoke them ??
    well i dont guess they feel good lo0ol

black
    2003 toyota corolla

Just a quick comment. You might have dusted the skyline in a straight line but thats about it. it would take more than eight cylinders to get those boats around corners and to stop. £matt£

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Hey matt 87...welcome to the site.....see you like Jap cars.....yup GTO are muscle cars and not lil beer cans with high revving motors for sure....but dont dismiss the road racing capabilities there pal....check out who wins the Rolex Road course all the time....
    This is my signature. It is mine. Nobody else has one like it.

doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Hey matt 87...welcome to the site.....see you like Jap cars.....yup GTO are muscle cars and not lil beer cans with high revving motors for sure....but dont dismiss the road racing capabilities there pal....check out who wins the Rolex Road course all the time....
    Welcome to the site Matt but, you know My man Sarge is right.......but I never doubted him...LOL
    '04 gto M6 slp ceramic coated headers,B&m sport shifter,harrop cover,3.5"aluminum BMR driveshaft, BMR axle stubs, BMR Half shafts, BMR SFC's, loudmouth2 exaust,90mm FAST T/B,Magancharger(high helix upgrade)......other misc. suspension,Cross drilled, slotted rotors. Meth Kit, spraying @ 3psi and up

SOLD.New Ride:2011 MAXIMA Pimp'n the 2004's Avatar

Black on Black
    2004 GTO (M6)

Sarge it's clearly obvious he's never drove a GOAT before or else he never would have made that post. Matt...go out test drive a goat...then re-post and apologize..thank you and have a nice day

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Ricers....I love them lil boogers....the funniest shit comes out of their mouth....

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Ricers....I love them lil boogers....the funniest shit comes out of their mouth....
    Poor lil' fella' just don't know any better, Never been in a "Fast Car" before......turbo hondas don't count....He'll learn.....Just for the record the movie Fast and Furious.....It's a movie...not true....hahahaha

Yellowjacket
    05 GTO M6

ricers FTMFL

black, and black
    04 M6

test drive

dealers prolly see him coming and think no way he can afford a gto we better show him the economy cars like hondas so hell never get teh chance to dirve a real car lol

black
    2003 toyota corolla

WOW!! that touched a nerve. LOL

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by matt_87 View Post
    WOW!! that touched a nerve. LOL
    Not that we just think you are ill informed.....If you don't know what your talking about its best to keep quite....because you will be called out on it
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone think you are an idiot than to open it and confirm it.....LOL....don't take it personally....like I said welcome to the site..

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Hey Matt87...we welcome any and all Hot Rodders regardless of the make or model they drive and build....not just LSX drivers...all Hot Rodders....where we get sideways with folks is when they come here to just troll and stir the shit by saying shit like....Ricers/Tuners can kick LSX powered cars all day......remember your on a domestic LSX site......but we have quite a few gearheads that drive imports here....and it is good for the forum....just be aware of where you are and we'll all be fine....

black
    2003 toyota corolla

your a funy funny guy. but dont get me wrong i do like gto's..MATT

Awaiting Activation 5.7literMustangEater's Avatar

Torrid Red
    2004 Pontiac GTO

Welcome!!!

Just a quick comment. You might have dusted the skyline in a straight line but thats about it. it would take more than eight cylinders to get those boats around corners and to stop. £matt£
    I guess you ricers are all little slow. If you look at my profile I drive a Torrid red GTO, not a Orange one like in the vid. I posted this because the Skyline got dusted by like 6 or more car lengths. It couldn't even hang. Sarge is right as I recall Rhys Millen was driving a GTO in the drift competition and was killing everybody before he switched to the Solstice because the GTO was no longer in production. It has been kicking ass in the Rolex series since the GTO came out in 04. Welcome to the site and be prepared to defend those tuner comments here!! Long live American Muscle!! No one else does it better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

black
    2003 toyota corolla

shit!!............did you know roads have corners. what ya going to do then......LOL LOL

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

No offense to you matt but the excuse that ricers always bring is “yeah you beat me in a line but if we turn you are done." I have two things for that #1 drive a WS6 on a curvy road. #2 what are 90% of the races everyone does here? Regardless of foreign or domestic. ------------------- Straight line. -------------------

Mr.GTO

black
    2004 pontiac GTO

Its all about the torque NA V8 that is , run what ya brung ,cant win them all cant loose them all either ,unless you got a yugo lol.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

shit!!............did you know roads have corners. what ya going to do then......LOL LOL
    spend a smooth 800 and replace stock shocks with KONI's and tear through a corner faster than an STI- now stop talking with your foot in your mouth.

98T/Aformula
    Are you lost matt ? You come to this site telling us that our cars overall couldnt keep up on the road corse ? You know nothing, your just the prime example of why we give ricers no slack...Leave it up to the elderly to drive a Corolla and go get a real car then maybe you could speak from experence...Just my two cents

Thread Information