Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Gravana Tuning

This is a discussion on Gravana Tuning within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Well, I talked to JR from DMS today and he said I should have my bumper within the next two ...

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Well, I talked to JR from DMS today and he said I should have my bumper within the next two days. He has been really helpful with everything and I would definitely prefer to have done business directly with them. My car will finally be whole again soon. I am sick of looking at it the way it is now. It has been depressing.

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Ahh...keep your head up. All will be over soon.

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

Black
    2004 GTO A4

If it makes you feel any better, I still don't have my shit right. Cracked hood, unpainted, cracked facia waiting for Gravana to get it right....I am 100% factory shit from now on. Maybe I will have my car fixed by the time summer is finished....WTF

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    Well, I talked to JR from DMS today and he said I should have my bumper within the next two days. He has been really helpful with everything and I would definitely prefer to have done business directly with them. My car will finally be whole again soon. I am sick of looking at it the way it is now. It has been depressing.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by surfinjoe View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I still don't have my shit right. Cracked hood, unpainted, cracked facia waiting for Gravana to get it right....I am 100% factory shit from now on. Maybe I will have my car fixed by the time summer is finished....WTF
    I know it sucks ass. I have also been trying to get the AC fixed in the bird for the last two weeks and the shop is dicking me around about a compressor... I havent had time to go and get the car and take it to a different shop due to work... SO I am stuck driving the wife's 4 cylinder avenger because I can't bear to take the GTO out with no bumper

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Update: Still do not have my god damn bumper. If it is not there on monday, Im cancelling my order and just cutting my losses. Ill end up paying more for factory, but... Screw it. My car will be fixed.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Update: Still do not have my god damn bumper. If it is not there on monday, Im cancelling my order and just cutting my losses. Ill end up paying more for factory, but... Screw it. My car will be fixed.
    I agree. If they are jerkin you around, take your business elsewhere. Some companies will never learn I guess.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I agree. If they are jerkin you around, take your business elsewhere. Some companies will never learn I guess.
    Yeah. I am sick of waiting.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Bumper will be here tomorrow at ten. I spoke to the delivery driver on the phone today. About freaking time.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Damnit

Of course as soon as I get the bumper put on, and I am ready to pick my car up from the body shop my ignition locks up. Had to get the car towed to the dealership. I tried everything to get it unlocked. Even spread some graphite on the key still nothing. Key wont budge one bit. I turned the steering wheel every which way. Looks like I am out of a car for at least another day. Anyone know if this is a common problem? I cant fucking win lately.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Of course as soon as I get the bumper put on, and I am ready to pick my car up from the body shop my ignition locks up. Had to get the car towed to the dealership. I tried everything to get it unlocked. Even spread some graphite on the key still nothing. Key wont budge one bit. I turned the steering wheel every which way. Looks like I am out of a car for at least another day. Anyone know if this is a common problem? I cant fucking win lately.
    Yes, it is. There is a writeup on LS1GTO.com about it. I hope it never happens to me.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Yes, it is. There is a writeup on LS1GTO.com about it. I hope it never happens to me.
    At least I have a warranty... Hopefully I get it back today.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Thanks Sarge.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Well the bumper doesn't fit right, here is the email I wrote. We will see what they say. Just doesn't seem fair that I should have to pay for the shipping as it will be like almost as much as the bumper itself total.

I have some issues. I am sure you can understand why I am upset. I waited a total of a month and a half for my part, only to have my body shop call me and tell me the bumper does not fit. It is uneven, and there are some imperfections on the bumper as well. Two things:

1.) I need an RMA Number so that I can ship it back and get a refund. Also, I want to know where I need to ship it; you all or to Dominant Motor Sports.

2.) I want a refund for the shipping cost. It was over two hundred dollars, and will likely cost me over 200 dollars to ship it back. I know it states in your return policy that it is at my expense how ever I do not think that this is fair or good business due to the fact had I had known how long it was going to take and that I would get a product that could not be correctly installed on my vehicle I would have bought the stock part.

All in all this has not been a good experience for me, but I would like to give you all the opportunity to make it right. I would like for someone to contact me at area code xxxxxxxxxx in reference to my order.

Thank you in advance.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

FK THAT!! All this B-FKKIN-S for a bumper?! If it were me, I would get a refund and get an OEM bumper. This is a disaster IMO.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

FK THAT!! All this B-FKKIN-S for a bumper?! If it were me, I would get a refund and get an OEM bumper. This is a disaster IMO.
    That is what I am doing. I hope I can get my $$ back.

Black
    2004 GTO A4

Good luck getting your fucking money from those assholes at Gravana. They won't even return my E-mails or calls about my hood. It seems that they have their money and piss on their customers. I would not recoment ANYONE BUY ANYTHING From them. THEY SUCK GOAT ASS. I am taking them to small claims court to get a refund (good luck to me as well).

After everything that I have been through with them, I am now going to have to buy a factory hood afterall (maybe without the scoops as I do not have enough money).

That is what I am doing. I hope I can get my $$ back.

Black
    2004 GTO A4

BTW - they will never call you....I gave them the same request and they won't even return my E-mails. Their customer service and their products SUCK! Gravana Tuning

Well the bumper doesn't fit right, here is the email I wrote. We will see what they say. Just doesn't seem fair that I should have to pay for the shipping as it will be like almost as much as the bumper itself total.

I have some issues. I am sure you can understand why I am upset. I waited a total of a month and a half for my part, only to have my body shop call me and tell me the bumper does not fit. It is uneven, and there are some imperfections on the bumper as well. Two things:

1.) I need an RMA Number so that I can ship it back and get a refund. Also, I want to know where I need to ship it; you all or to Dominant Motor Sports.

2.) I want a refund for the shipping cost. It was over two hundred dollars, and will likely cost me over 200 dollars to ship it back. I know it states in your return policy that it is at my expense how ever I do not think that this is fair or good business due to the fact had I had known how long it was going to take and that I would get a product that could not be correctly installed on my vehicle I would have bought the stock part.

All in all this has not been a good experience for me, but I would like to give you all the opportunity to make it right. I would like for someone to contact me at area code xxxxxxxxxx in reference to my order.

Thank you in advance.

Black
    2004 GTO A4

Here was my last E-mail to them:

"Ryan - I find it very disturbing that you are unwilling to even respond to any of my last few E-mails, answer the phone or return my calls. Whats worse is that I have never received one single phone call from you or Gravana Tuning regarding my order or the damage to my hood. My experience with Gravana Tuning is nothing short of the worst customer service and support that I have ever seen in my 37 years on this planet. It sickens me that after almost three months of dealing with you and your company, I will be forced to use my stock hood that was damaged over the 'NEW' hood that I bought from Gravana.

Thanks to you and Gravana for making my dream of owning a Ram Air style hood a total nightmare. What kills me is that in the time it has taken for me to receive this broken hood, I could have bought a new in box factory hood on EBAY for less than I spend on your hood. What hurts me more is that my plan is to eventually give this car to my daughter in 4 years when she graduates from high school, so you are even hurting my family by not making this right.

Anyhow, I am sure you will not respond to this E-mail, but I just wanted to let you know how I am feeling after this transaction. Maybe someday you personally will be in my shoes and think back on this moment and realize how wrong it is to treat customers this way."

Thank you in advance.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by surfinjoe View Post
    Here was my last E-mail to them:

"Ryan - I find it very disturbing that you are unwilling to even respond to any of my last few E-mails, answer the phone or return my calls. Whats worse is that I have never received one single phone call from you or Gravana Tuning regarding my order or the damage to my hood. My experience with Gravana Tuning is nothing short of the worst customer service and support that I have ever seen in my 37 years on this planet. It sickens me that after almost three months of dealing with you and your company, I will be forced to use my stock hood that was damaged over the 'NEW' hood that I bought from Gravana.

Thanks to you and Gravana for making my dream of owning a Ram Air style hood a total nightmare. What kills me is that in the time it has taken for me to receive this broken hood, I could have bought a new in box factory hood on EBAY for less than I spend on your hood. What hurts me more is that my plan is to eventually give this car to my daughter in 4 years when she graduates from high school, so you are even hurting my family by not making this right.

Anyhow, I am sure you will not respond to this E-mail, but I just wanted to let you know how I am feeling after this transaction. Maybe someday you personally will be in my shoes and think back on this moment and realize how wrong it is to treat customers this way."

Im just going to keep calling until they answer the F%*&ing phone. I am absolutely LIVID about my experience with them. I am honestly thinking about filing a civil suit against them to try and get my $$ back.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information