Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Darwin

This is a discussion on Darwin within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by 0rion I'm sure either way Sarge won't lose sleep over it. He's not known for being sensitive. ...

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I'm sure either way Sarge won't lose sleep over it. He's not known for being sensitive. He tells it like it is and often.
    Yup...and folks like that get flamed hard over there. More need to come over here.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

No that was HRJ and Doric deleted my post. Hell not only do I not give a shit you should have seen the floods of emails and shit I got from folks.....and of course then the owner sells out to the advertising people and those "all mighty mods" got deballed and now are associated with a dying sight.....fucking losers

98 Formula
    06 duramax

jackass.....

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

LOL.....

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

My Bro!

Barbados Blue
    2004 GTO

That site has no sense of community any more, which is why I am here. It is not fun anymore. Post and get flamed. Everyone is an expert. Hell, I have taken apart 3 GTOs and put them back together. Seriously I think there are 3 or 4 bolts on mine that have not been touched. Kinda makes one think they just might know something about the car. but all that experience counts for nothing over there. Doric... just the name pisses me off these days.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    My Bro!
    I'm keeping it for a while just because you took the time to do it and I figure that's the easy way out for everything you owe me after the car stunt.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

LOL...All Mods are Buckwheat

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by bronko91 View Post
    That site has no sense of community any more, which is why I am here. It is not fun anymore. Post and get flamed. Everyone is an expert. Hell, I have taken apart 3 GTOs and put them back together. Seriously I think there are 3 or 4 bolts on mine that have not been touched. Kinda makes one think they just might know something about the car. but all that experience counts for nothing over there. Doric... just the name pisses me off these days.
    Yeah...It was a good place in 04....but when HRJ and Doric began Modding it just went to shit quickly...and kept falling into what it is today.....

Barbados Blue
    2004 GTO

only thing I look at over there lately is the for sale section and the WTB section. Even that has gone extreme Hitler.....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    LOL...All Mods are Buckwheat
    that's good stuff right there.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by bronko91 View Post
    only thing I look at over there lately is the for sale section and the WTB section. Even that has gone extreme Hitler.....
    I'm all for protecting people....it's just a shame when you have to go to those extremes. Buying and selling on a site isn't a right....it has to be earned IMO. It sucks to watch some poor kid that's been saving for a part get taken and there's nothing no one can do about it. People complained here when we started requiring 100 posts AND 3 months before you could sell but since we've done that we never have problems in there anymore.

Barbados Blue
    2004 GTO

Ok, but the new policy requires a pic with your name and date on it. Now the mentally challenged over there will take a pic with the sign taking up 50-75% of the pic. So a few took a pic with the sign in just the first one to show the item really is theirs and took more close-ups without the name sign. They got told the sign must be in all pics, period. Serveral got their posts yanked. So no detail for the safety of a few? Caviet Emptor. You don't send $850 to someone with 3 posts selling a kanipity-pin valued at $1250. Some folks don't need protecting, they need to grow up and open their eyes to the real world. ......

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    that's good stuff right there.
    The Cosby is gonna git your ass Buckwheat.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Ugh Ugh.....I kill his ass.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

OTAY

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

ATTN ALL MODS...remember when you all posted you wanted more Goat owners...? They keep on coming over. Good thing...no?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Yup. We soon can have multiple sections in the GTO are versus just one.

hugger orange

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    well they worked 4 u.thanks for the by the way.I have always made my own shit ,makes me wonder also from time to time,where the hell are all these smart people at ?think of it like this hell a few hundred years ago they all rode horses,now we can fly from one side of the planet to the other in a few hours.again where are these people?the ones who make all this possible,anyone really know anyone who knows everything?I mean come on our life span is what 65-80 years,look at all the techinal shit thats happened in the past 40 years or so.makes me wonder whats next,I mean hell my kids seem to know so much more at a younger age,TV,internet etc.but some things not a clue are we headed for a place we are all smart but cant do anything? I have done alot in my 42 years electronic,building fabbing ,cars and houses,but come on some of this stuff is way deeper then that.dont get me wrong I know some peps. who are way smarter then me,well couple..lol but they didnt invent anything.
    amen brother! couldn't have said it better myself. you have 9 years on me, so by the time I'm your age maybe I will have fallen or got bashed in the hard enough to have a vision of the wiring on the back of the flux capacitor.

look at the kids toy and games today though.....the toys do everything for the kid.....why develop an imagination if you don't need one?
    legos, clay, and the old DOS computer systems forced you to develop your imagination......my dad had one coke bottle (a car) two coke bottles tied together with a string (a truck).....dropped out of school in 10th grade and retired with a Masyers in computer science......as kid he was forced to think

hugger orange

Quote Originally Posted by cjfast View Post
    Well, Sarge you inspired me to create my own 'stiffy'
    hey man do you happen to have any pics of your homemade stiffy? I wasthinking about going a step further by fabbing up solid motor mounts and not really a stiffy, but a brace on each side of the motor to the shock towers......that should make the front end solid as a rock.....just hope the body won't twist farther back and crack my windsheild

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information