blue
    05 Monaro

APS GTO Phase 2 twin turbo system - one time deal - $5695 delivered to your door

Hi Guys, I've been working on putting together a deal for you guys for the new GTO intercooled twin turbo system.

As discussed previously we expect to produce the GTO twin turbo systems in Feb 07, with a little luck ready to ship by the end of Feb if all goes to schedule.

The twin turbo system can be browsed on the APS web site with more pictures, details and tech data coming over the next week or two, sorry our web guy is running behind schedule.

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/ls1/us_gto.htm

A brief summary of the twin turbo system, designed and manufactured for the US spec GTO,

1) Cast ductile iron turbo exhaust manifolds.

2) Twin liquid cooled 500 HP inconel spec precision gasoline turbochargers.

3) Massive air to air bar and plate intercooler.

4) Stainless steel ducting with perfectly balanced air flow to and from each turbocharger.

5 Twin Stainless steel air inlet ducts with high flow air cleaners.

6) Twin 3 inch 304 stainless steel turbo down pipes with mounting provision for Tial 38 mm wastegates.

7) Twin 38 mm Tial wastegates.

8) APS billet alloy dual vent blow off valve.

9) Tough and durable nomex reinforced silicon coupling hoses.

10) High quality stainless steel studs and all nuts, washers, bolts and brackets required for the install.

View the comprehensive list of components at the link below - more pics and step-by-step install instructions to come in the near future.

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/gu...sgto-tts04.htm

All you need to add is your own fuel supply system and tuning data (because this package does not include any fuel system components). A set of 60 lb injectors and a Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump will support around 520 whp. For the guys who are planning on going to higher power levels I'm happy to advise what fuel system parts would be required.

This special APS offer includes direct door to door air freight to any destination within the 48 mainland states of America.

Now to the exciting news and I know this will rock all of you guys. The MSRP of the new Phase 2 APS intercooled twin turbo system is $6695 USD. This is a huge reduction from the original APS twin turbo system which had an MSRP of $8995, a huge saving of $2300 USD. When you take into account the inclusion of the new external twin Tial waste gate system I'm sure you guys who appreciate thorough engineering will see the exceptional value in the generation 2 intercooled twin turbo system.

Now to the special one time introductory offer - finally.

$5696 delivered door to door anywhere within the 48 mainland states of the US. This special APS direct offer is available to the first 40 members only - so get in quick.

Payment: Visa and Mastercard credit cards will be accepted and the entire transaction will be in US dollars (therefore the currency exchange rate between Australian and US dollars won't impact on you guys). I will require a deposit of $1000 by the 31st of Jan 07 to confirm your purchase intent and then the balance of $4696 prior to despatch from APS which is expected to be late Feb 07.

Feel free to contact me via PM or email (peter@airpowersystems.com.au).

Over to you.....

Peter

blue
    05 Monaro

Hi Guys, Here's the install instructions for the GTO twin turbo system, enjoy!

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/gt...ts04_guide.htm

Peter

Thread Information