Yellow
    2005 GTO M6 - One of 498

8 Week old in 425 hp GTO...

That's right, just wanted to say I'm instilling the right values in my young son... It was tough fitting the carseat between the front seat and the B-pillar but it worked.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

If your son is like me, he will want a goat or a musclecar in general

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Got ya beat - I brought my youngest daughter home from the hospital in the WS6 when she was born. Still, you can never start too young...

Yellow
    2005 GTO M6 - One of 498

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    Got ya beat - I brought my youngest daughter home from the hospital in the WS6 when she was born. Still, you can never start too young...
    Awesome, I have to concede, you got me...

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Quote Originally Posted by TheJudge05 View Post
    Awesome, I have to concede, you got me...
    It's all good. Gotta teach the youngins to wrench and be hands on. Too many kids I see expect everybody else to do stuff for them. I don't mind helping, but it's like they think everyone is going to do it for them. Course - sometimes mommy & daddy don't help with that either. Skills are good to have in life.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

I roll with the kids car seat in the Camaro in summer. She loves the tops out. I just can't have her behind me tho.. I'm too tall and, well, too fat fo dat..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I roll with the kids car seat in the Camaro in summer. She loves the tops out. I just can't have her behind me tho.. I'm too tall and, well, too fat fo dat..
    I take all 3 with me when I go out sometimes. When I had my '23 t-bucket I'd stick my son's car seat in it and go crusing. He loved it.

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

Yea, My boys rode with me in the 57 chevy all the time, back then we didn't have car seats--crazy stuff. Now the grand kids want to ride in the GTO, glad the seats fit with the strap harness under the back head rest. The more noise and the faster they like it. Cars is there movie!!!

Yellow
    2005 GTO M6 - One of 498

It's all good. Gotta teach the youngins to wrench and be hands on. Too many kids I see expect everybody else to do stuff for them. I don't mind helping, but it's like they think everyone is going to do it for them. Course - sometimes mommy & daddy don't help with that either. Skills are good to have in life.
    Agreed, I was pulling engines out of 69 VW Beetles when I was 10 yr old, I know VW, but that's all poor ole Dad could afford, had 6 youngin's running around and one job, those were the days though... Today we live in the "me" era and the "entilement" era, as in "I'm entitled to everything"...

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

i got my kids brainwashed into hating mustangs! ahahahahaha....and my girlfriend owns one so they give her hell!!!

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Very cool!

My daughter is always helping me in the garage -- I have pics of her when she was 9 or 10 helping me pull an engine. I like to name off parts and have her repeat them them back to me. She learns fast. Two more years until she'll be driving, and she wants (of all things) a Mitsubishi Eclipse with Lambo doors.

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Two more years until she'll be driving, and she wants (of all things) a Mitsubishi Eclipse with Lambo doors.

PBM 366ci TC78 E85
    2004 Pontiac GTO PBM A4

Yeah, i brought my little man home from the hospital in the goat as well. He loves to be with me in the garage, and its amazing, if i pick him up in the cavalier, When we get home, he runs to the garage door and trys to open it. When i finally open it, he runs to my door of my goat, opens it, get in, shuts it, puts his hands on the wheel and says "bye daddy", "love you". My heart melts. Little shit is only 20 months old. lol! He def has to be around me and the car when im working on it. Makes me so proud.

Yellow
    2005 GTO M6 - One of 498

Quote Originally Posted by JAX04 View Post
    Yeah, i brought my little man home from the hospital in the goat as well. He loves to be with me in the garage, and its amazing, if i pick him up in the cavalier, When we get home, he runs to the garage door and trys to open it. When i finally open it, he runs to my door of my goat, opens it, get in, shuts it, puts his hands on the wheel and says "bye daddy", "love you". My heart melts. Little shit is only 20 months old. lol! He def has to be around me and the car when im working on it. Makes me so proud.
    Awesome...

Thread Information