Red
    2004 GTO

2004GTO with NOS VS C6 Z06

I was on my way home last night when a black C6 Z06 decided it wanted to see what the Goat had. We left from about forty and the GTO stayed a half a car in front of him. We stayed that way until about a buck twenty when he decided that it was to fast for him and he got off the throttle. I have a lot of respect for the Z06 but not for that driver. It was his race to lose and he did!

I have a 100 dry shot and Borla cat-back.

Wow I love this Bottle

red
    2004 Pontiac GTO

I raced one from a dig, guy works a cupple buildings down from my job and happen to run up nest to him at a light leaving work. i beat him but just by a car or so, i mean 3100 pounds with 500 HP thats fast. My mods are 3200 Stall, 150 Shot (wet), ported TB, TB bypass, K&N CAI, cats deleted, Flowmaster exhaust, drag bags, NGK TR6 Plugs and MT ET Street 26x11.5. I'm Maby 520-530 HP on The juice and am about 3800 pounds so i was lucky i think

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO Maggie Blown

Quote Originally Posted by 04REDGOAT View Post
    I was on my way home last night when a black C6 Z06 decided it wanted to see what the Goat had. We left from about forty and the GTO stayed a half a car in front of him. We stayed that way until about a buck twenty when he decided that it was to fast for him and he got off the throttle. I have a lot of respect for the Z06 but not for that driver. It was his race to lose and he did!

I have a 100 dry shot and Borla cat-back.

Wow I love this Bottle
    Not being mean, But........

He should have ate your Goat for lunch then crapped it out the exhaust..........Are you sure he was racing ?

Red
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcobravert View Post
    Not being mean, But........

He should have ate your Goat for lunch then crapped it out the exhaust..........Are you sure he was racing ?
    I agree that should have blown my doors off, but as a stated earlier looked like he did not want to take it to the next level. I slowed down for another go but he decided to not to play anymore. He took a right on the next street that came up.

It turned out to be a driver’s race.

Thread Information