black
    2004 gto

2004 goat vs turbo 1993 fox body

well guys it has come to this.... i have a difficult choice to make here and since it involves a gto i thought i might as well put it here. i currently own a 2004 a4 gto with a catback intake and canned tune that ive owed for about 3 years now. great car, good power, great reliability. never had an issue with the car exept a new water pump. well one of my childhood all time favorite cars came by chance this week. when i say all time favorite i mean this car specifically not foxbodies in general. me and my father were working on this (back then supercharged 5.0) and put a 3k house of color black paint job on it. looks beautifull. to keep a long story short car has everything done to it. built stroked if im correct turbonetics turbo a/c power steering and all. guy is very wealthy just got old and tired of working on it. its all together just needs the instraments wired up and comes with the old procharger kit with it! well... he sold it to me for 3k lol. it has been sitting in a garage and is mint as ever turbo never even spun yet as he never finnished the wireing. at this point im no baller so im going to have to sell one. does anyone have experience with these cars? reliability? which one would you keep and why? your input would be greatly valued.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Get it running, sell them both and get soemthing sick. Like a C6. Or something new and supercharged. I have been eyeing the charged Challengers myself.

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

I have an 04 Goat like yours and it makes a great DD. Why can't you keep both. You have a DD and a project car to keep your weekends full.
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

black
    2004 gto

you know that might be my best bet and i have been thinking about it...like a 2008 corvette or somthing of that nature..I think this is what im gonna end up doing, plus this will give me the chance to drive the mustang for a month or so before i get rid of it. any ideas on pricing? i know it varies alot i have an idea for the gto like 9k, but what about the stang?

black
    2004 gto

in a perfect world this would be my best option. but i live in stamford ct and its a pretty tight packed city. that being said its also expensive and i live in an apartment. i dont think registering/ insurace on both cars would be feesable for me right now. im only 22 and just got my first post grad job barely a year ago

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Get the stang running and see how you like it. If you sell the stang, stash the money away or put some of the money toward go fast parts for the GTO.

black
    2004 gto

hey guys,

well its finnally happend. Just as a back story the stang is still sitting at my fathers house. he hasnt laid a finger on it yet. he bassically took my money for the time being. but the good news is that i sold my gto and save enough up for to buy somthing new! i bought a 2004 gto black on black 22,000 miles maggie mp112 supercharger with meth injection. 460whp. My stick driving sucks however

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

You will have to drive that maggied goat VERY calmly to avoid burning up the clutch.

black
    2004 gto

Easier said than done lol. Im doing alright now but the short shifter in this thing isnt making it any easier. are there any car clubs around here? Im not too far from you if theres anything around you.

black
    2004 gto

im in stamford ct btw

Thread Information