Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

04 goat stock vs 07 audi s8 v10 450hp

This is a discussion on 04 goat stock vs 07 audi s8 v10 450hp within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by superchargedblackgto Good for your brother, I am soo proud of him....LOL.....facts are facts, but this all depends ...

Awaiting Activation 5.7literMustangEater's Avatar

Torrid Red
    2004 Pontiac GTO

Jealous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedblackgto View Post
    Good for your brother, I am soo proud of him....LOL.....facts are facts, but this all depends on the dyno too, Smart guy....It is usually 15-18% for M6 cars, and 18-20% for autos, now I have my Dyno sheet if there is any doubt?, Know the Facts not what your plastic part making brother says...>LOL
    You're just jealous that I have a bro whose job is cool as shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways lets stop the bickering and just come to the realization that yes there are some cars out there that can smoke us and some that get smoked. You are right that it all depends on the dyno, plus the dyno doesn't factor in all the variables that occur on the street. Also I just want to state that all you MOFO's who street race are dumber than a box of rocks. Go to the track. Street Racing=Drunk Driving!!! It is practically the same!!!!! Everytime one of you guys choose to street race you are risking innocent lives. Take your races to the track where all the safety precautions are taken and nobody gets hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Mr.GTO

black
    2004 pontiac GTO

Cool

Also I just want to state that all you MOFO's who street race are dumber than a box of rocks. Go to the track. Street Racing=Drunk Driving!!! It is practically the same!!!!! Everytime one of you guys choose to street race you are risking innocent lives. Take your races to the track where all the safety precautions are taken and nobody gets hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! 5.7litermustangeater As i recall in youre diablosport predator tune post you said you going all over town laying patches of rubber that is illegal as well and can get someone hurt but i never called you a name and i know that youre comment was towrards me .We all do illegal things with our cars from time to time but you will never catch me calling anybody names.

Torrid Red
    2004 Pontiac GTO

Not meant to Name Call.

Quote Originally Posted by starcheif View Post
    Also I just want to state that all you MOFO's who street race are dumber than a box of rocks. Go to the track. Street Racing=Drunk Driving!!! It is practically the same!!!!! Everytime one of you guys choose to street race you are risking innocent lives. Take your races to the track where all the safety precautions are taken and nobody gets hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! 5.7litermustangeater As i recall in youre diablosport predator tune post you said you going all over town laying patches of rubber that is illegal as well and can get someone hurt but i never called you a name and i know that youre comment was towrards me .We all do illegal things with our cars from time to time but you will never catch me calling anybody names.
    Yea you're right we do all do illegal stuff, but I don't race on the street. Peeling out or doing a burnout is dangerous, but I usually only do it on wide open roads where no one is really around. I live out in the country here in Maryland, so there is a lot of space to do burnouts and stuff. I wasn't trying to name call, but I just feel that street racing is stupid. This was the point I was trying to make and the way I stated it could have been more clear. There are plenty of tracks around the US that let you come out and run every weekend. I know people who are no longer on this great green earth because of this activity and I don't want to see or hear of any of you guys going out the same way. I love my GOAt and yes I do have a need for speed, but I try to be very careful and legal about doing it. No one on this forum is stupid in anyway shape or form. I just want to see everyone enjoy thier rides with care. Next time I will think my post through more and make my point more clear. Thanks for pointing out my own Stupidity. LOL

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

alright boys....simmer down........and i see NOTHING wrong with an innnocent street race with no other cars around.........say a 3rd gear pull 70-110 on a stretch of highway with nobody in front of u....that is FAR safer than a 0-100 plus bangin gears 1/4 mile run at the track in my opinion and yes i have done both.....ppl seem to be getting there panties in a bunch like there a bunch of angels around here.......now a light to light race on a busy road with cars all around........yes thats plain fuckin dumb

Torrid Red
    2004 Pontiac GTO

When a friend dies because of street racing you will change your mind. I'm no angel by any means, but sometimes things happen in life that change your life perspective.

pewter

FAAAAAAAAR more dangerous driving a motercycle and obeying ALL the traffic laws.....i feel as if im playing it safe in my car.....both my rents ride harleys and love it......and i would LOVE a bike but i know way to many ppl have have died.....this is my fun and i dont risk OTHER ppls lives ....i dont fly thru intersections nor speed on busy roads.....but when im all alone on a familer stretch of highway....keep and eye on the radar dector..have some fun and keep a look out for cars coming up so i can slow to a reasonable speed when passing them

Torrid Red
    2004 Pontiac GTO

True and I would like a bike too, but I agree I feel safer enclosed in a steel frame and shell with four wheels on the ground. And I do the same on an open stretch of highway, but it's just me enjoying my ride and driving. I don't gun it and find someone to race. To me that falls under the category of speeding and not racing.

blue white racing stripes
    2004 gto highly moded

just got home from a nice trip to the old stompen grounds in michigan with my gto and im so happy with it i would not trade it for anything out there i got 25mpg on the hwy and that was going 80 -90 mph, i love those 70 mph speed limits. lol I cam upon a new z06 and the guy thought he was going to show me up, as i cam along side he waved i smiled as i droped it into 4th saw his car jump so i punched it also i shifted into 5th and walked away from him i looked at my speedo and it was past 145 looked at the tack i still had another grand to go before redline i shifted into 6th and i was loosing him like no tomarrow. after slowing back down to a safe speed again he came along side me again and this time we pulled over at a rest stop and shot the shit for awhile and that man swore he was going to get himself a gto he could not belive my car was that fast. but its not stock either LOL

pewter

how NOT stock is your car????? and new z06???? u mean the c6z06????????

black
    2003 toyota corolla

Cool hi people

give it up. the gto has limits and that was it. go get another two cylinders and some more money lol lol lol lol

pewter

hahaha and here comes the troll with the 4 banger TOYota

Mr.GTO

black
    2004 pontiac GTO

Yo matt 87 ill tell you what i will race you going backwards while you try youre hardest driving forwards my 1 reverse gear agianst all youre forward gears then it will be like 2 front wheel drive cars racing. To give you a chance for youre toyota agianst my GTO and even then i doubt you will win but you can at least try LOL LOL LOL.

SOLD.New Ride:2011 MAXIMA Pimp'n the 2004's Avatar

Black on Black
    2004 GTO (M6)

Matt....why would you even put down that you own a toyota corolla. Thats not something to be proud of. Thats like us posting a kill story on how we smoked a ten speed bike.

Silver
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 5.7literMustangEater View Post
    Yea the GOAT probably would beat the audi because of the AWD. Remember the GOAT actually is pushing like 320hp to the wheels stock (whoever said 290 is crazy). What this all means is that the AUdi is pushing about 90hp per wheel and the GOAT is pushing about 160 per wheel. Once you spread all that hp to all four wheels there is a lot of parasitic loss of horsepower through the drivetrain. My brother owns a Scion TC w/ just an intake and he smokes Subaru WRX's all the time because the hp is spread to 4 wheels where his is only spread to 2. Screw AWD; I'd rather be pushed from the rear end. All in all two wheels driving a car is far better than 4 when it comes to speed.
    290 is actually closer to reality than 320. My car dynoed 306 rwhp untuned with headers, SLP LM1, & K&N CAI.
    2004 GTO M6
    Silver/Red
    K&N CAI
    Kooks LTs w/ Cats, SLP LM 1
    CCW SP500 18X10, 18X8.5, Kuhmo 275/35, 245/40
    GMM Ripshift
    Powerbond UD Pulley
    FTI Rebel TQ Cam

pewter

287 rwhp lingenfelter dynoed my 2001 z28 100 percent stock with 0 miles on her its a 6 speed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information