Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Z/28 Vs. Honda S2000

This is a discussion on Z/28 Vs. Honda S2000 within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Lakewood Umm no shit? Thats why it responds like doo doo to mods. I said previously "LEARN ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lakewood View Post
    Umm no shit? Thats why it responds like doo doo to mods.

I said previously "LEARN TO READ."

Apparently you didnt do that when you signed up for the forums since its specifically asks you if you are over the age of 13. You incorrectly entered "YES"."

I think the Ferrari Enzo responds bad to mods.

Lakewood
    Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    I said previously "LEARN TO READ."

Apparently you didnt do that when you signed up for the forums since its specifically asks you if you are over the age of 13. You incorrectly entered "YES"."

I think the Ferrari Enzo responds bad to mods.
    Im 17, and dont get mad because your car responds like crap to mods. Its not my fault you bought a turbo 4 banger.

Im 17, and dont get mad because your car responds like crap to mods. Its not my fault you bought a turbo 4 banger.
    If youre 17, you should try and act like it. From what you write, it would appear you are under the age of 13.

I spent $1700 and made 96whp and over 100ft/lb of torque. Yeah thats just awful response to modding LOL.

Please dont make another response showing how ignorant you are, its getting old.

Lakewood
    If youre 17, you should try and act like it. From what you write, it would appear you are under the age of 13.

I spent $1700 and made 96whp and over 100ft/lb of torque. Yeah thats just awful response to modding LOL.

Please dont make another response showing how ignorant you are, its getting old.
    Look I didnt come here to learn about evos now just shut up about them nobody cares, this is LS1tech 4Gerbils63 tech. Even though I dont own a LS1 I still own a Fbody so I have more right than you to be here.

Look I didnt come here to learn about evos now just shut up about them nobody cares, this is LS1tech 4Gerbils63 tech. Even though I dont own a LS1 I still own a Fbody so I have more right than you to be here.
    Ok now you dont want to hear what you cant back up. Typical.

Anyway, you just admitted to not owning an Fbody, and a lot of people here dont, including me, so you have no more of a right being here than I do. its a public forum. Hopefully you can comprehend all this, I know its a lot to take in.

I do actually contribute FACTUAL information to the forums as a lot of owners ask me questions about some imports, sometimes about ones they are going to race and I will give them good info.

You on the other hand just randomly spit out ignorant and false information in almost every post, most of which are incoherent and just flat out dumb. If youd like to discuss this with me further, feel free to PM me, as you've already dragged this thread off topic enough. Deal?

Lakewood
    Ok now you dont want to hear what you cant back up. Typical.

Anyway, you just admitted to not owning an Fbody, and a lot of people here dont, including me, so you have no more of a right being here than I do. its a public forum. Hopefully you can comprehend all this, I know its a lot to take in.

I do actually contribute FACTUAL information to the forums as a lot of owners ask me questions about some imports, sometimes about ones they are going to race and I will give them good info.

You on the other hand just randomly spit out ignorant and false information in almost every post, most of which are incoherent and just flat out dumb. If youd like to discuss this with me further, feel free to PM me, as you've already dragged this thread off topic enough. Deal?
    Read my post, I said I dont own an LS1 but I still own an FBODY. It might be just a bolt on LT1 but it will destroy your 4 banger from a roll.

Read my post, I said I dont own an LS1 but I still own an FBODY. It might be just a bolt on LT1 but it will destroy your 4 banger from a roll.

PM me and we can setup a race.

Lakewood
    PM me and we can setup a race.
    You stupid ricer, like im going to drive all the way to NJ to race a stupid 4 banger, get a clue.

You stupid ricer, like im going to drive all the way to NJ to race a stupid 4 banger, get a clue.

Well I wouldnt wana drive to NJ to get my ass kicked either but maybe we can meet up halfway. Too bad youre not from Lakewood, NJ. Its only 15m away! Like I said before, PM me though, lets stop cluttering the thread.

I want to see both of you fuck.

hhahahah they can get a room, then smoke a cigarette, then race

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

lol stupid ricer, S2000s are just honda miatas with Vtec. I heard s2000s respond horrible to mods, like $15000/50hp and also a stock camaro will out handle a s2000 on any track on anyday.
    Im sorry but a s2000 could whomp on a camaro on the track, camaros suck around turns.... if you knew anything.. And an s2000 isnt a bad car actually has the highest hp per liter. Get your facts straight.

Lakewood
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Im sorry but a s2000 could whomp on a camaro on the track, camaros suck around turns.... if you knew anything.. And an s2000 isnt a bad car actually has the highest hp per liter. Get your facts straight.
    look up the track times if you don't believe me,$2000 in suspension mods to a LS1 fbody could easily keep up with a lambo or ferrari on the track. Fbodys handle great for how big they are.

Lakewood
    Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    I want to see both of you fuck.
    Thats probably because your gay, seriously who says that?

Someone who doesnt give a shit about either one of you and wants to shake things up a bit!

Now fuck him!

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

look up the track times if you don't believe me,$2000 in suspension mods to a LS1 fbody could easily keep up with a lambo or ferrari on the track. Fbodys handle great for how big they are.
    Man, shut up or post where you get all this info and track times. Most of it sounds like you made it up.

Lakewood
    Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    Someone who doesnt give a shit about either one of you and wants to shake things up a bit!

Now fuck him!
    UR

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

You guys see the S2000 that has a LS1 dropped in it? Crazy!

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    Man, shut up or post where you get all this info and track times. Most of it sounds like you made it up.
    Agreed.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

I'll pay for your gas and hotel and everything Lakewood just so EE can destroy you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information