Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Z/28 Gets Smoked...(Literally)

This is a discussion on Z/28 Gets Smoked...(Literally) within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Ok, I'll PM you my number and now I'm URGING you to call me up this weekend and anytime you ...

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Ok, I'll PM you my number and now I'm URGING you to call me up this weekend and anytime you feel the need to goto the track. Thanks man. Awesome vid BTW!

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    You are one tall mofo haha
    3.73s and headers are a great start but you really need a stall to make that thing haul ass. The 1 guy who I know who has a LS1, 4.10s, stalled.... man that thing is FAST and he is only full-bolt on. I think he went 11.6 on slicks. I think he recently sold it.
    I'm workin on it man. A tune couldn't hurt either afterwards. I'm sure your car is doing great. Is Anthony's back together as well???
    Last edited by MikeSomething; 05-11-2007 at 09:30 AM.

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    Ok, I'll PM you my number...
    Just got it....

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    and now I'm URGING you to call me up this weekend and anytime you feel the need to goto the track....
    Definitely. Tonight is still in question though, as although the sun is putting up a fight, it just might get edged out by the rain. Raceway Park isn't giving a yay or nay just yet, but they should know by 2:00-3:00....

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething View Post
    Ok, I'll PM you my number and now I'm URGING you to call me up this weekend and anytime you feel the need to goto the track. Thanks man. Awesome vid BTW!

I'm workin on it man. A tune couldn't hurt either afterwards. I'm sure your car is doing great. Is Anthony's back together as well???
    Anthony's junk STi is still apart haha. A tune is a definite. I feel they are so needed I usually dont even say it, its just known :-)

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    Anthony's junk STi is still apart haha. A tune is a definite. I feel they are so needed I usually dont even say it, its just known :-)
    Junk STi eh? Yea, there's alotta people that don't consider a tune a given. I would like to hook up w/ someone who already has the software and just buy the license for my car instead of hitting a dyno.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething View Post
    Junk STi eh? Yea, there's alotta people that don't consider a tune a given. I would like to hook up w/ someone who already has the software and just buy the license for my car instead of hitting a dyno.
    Im j/k about Anthony's car. Well, I guess I consider a tune a given because you can have everything in the book on an EVO and if its not tuned, a stock one will beat you. Its a MUST.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information