Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Your BEST Get Away Story!

This is a discussion on Your BEST Get Away Story! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by 7camaro7 That nissan/datsun better be driven with devine skill and luck. I wish we could meet up ...

Even Bandit Is Jealous mpunklil's Avatar

Black
    2004 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    That nissan/datsun better be driven with devine skill and luck. I wish we could meet up and I'd let us find out. Especially if there is traffic you might as well hang it up because I can manuever in 1st gear around 40mph quite well and I know you'd have hell with that automatic trying to do that. You'd burn up something in your tranny. Those A4s are pretty weak in my opinion. and like you said about you losing body parts in pursuit, I'd make sure not to lose any.
    I was born for traffic, I live in Southern California, were second to none when it comes to traffic now. Try me Anyone else wanna chime in from CA? lol

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

ok you win

Black
    2004 Cadillac CTS-V

ok you win
    yaaaaaaaay!

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

long story short......i was 17 and racing another car and the cops came in behind me I started to pull over the guy I was racing shoots up a side road and zing I was off !!! Came through a red light 2 cars waiting at the light another cop on its way thru the red light and I squezze by the cars and side walk turn right. the cars waiting at the red light hid me from the police coming thru the red light. took a bunch of back roads home sideways thru the first few miles of curves with my 2 friends in the car begging for me to slow down. I had 1 gallon of hunch punch in the car and some left handed cigarettes. How the cops didnt get my tag # I will never know.

In the same year same city in a different car I was passing a car on a double yellow line cops sitting there pull out to get me I dont stop cause got no license. driving a car off my friends daddys car lot w/ my buddy saying dont stop hold er to it but dont wreck. I was in a honda civic that wouldnt fall out of a tree. top speed 95 mph and cops inches off my bumper. slid in a sideroad and boom cop is gone. do my normal take all back roads home and laughed all the way home about getting away from da law in a piece of crap honda. wasnt laughing the next day at work when they arrested me found out later the cop had to pull over because some wires burned up on the inside of his car filled it with smoke. left out some funny stuff and other things about the story maybe one day i will post all of it

matter of fact could probally write a book w/ many stories like this

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

These are the best kind of kill stories!

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict8 View Post
    left handed cigarettes
    I know what ur talkin about but never heard it put that way before....i guess I'm pretty sheltered.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    I know what ur talkin about but never heard it put that way before....i guess I'm pretty sheltered.
    na u young me old

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

hahaha left handed cigarettes, wacky weed, grass, ganja, weed, dozhia, marijuana, baseball bats, hahaha...

black
    1998 z28 camaro

Ok here's a couple of stories. both back when I just got my old 96 Trans am. I had just gotten this car not even a week and this guy in an ls1 camaro wanted to race on the main cruzing strip in abilene texas. well we get on it from a redlight of course he pulls on me leaving me like there's no tomorrow (I just started learning how to drive a manual, on top of the fact it's an LS1). well I tapped the brakes taking the weight off the rear tires (don't know why), but I hit the gas again and lose it. I come within 1 ft of hitting the mcdonalds entrance sign. I of course killed the car. as I'm trying to restart the car I look up in the rear view mirror and in the back of the parking lot were 3 or 4 cop cars sitting there. I'm like OH SH!T. I finally get it started and spin the tires as I pull out because traffic was coming and I see one of the cop cars turn on his lights. luckily I made it to the next road and disappeared.

the second time was I was just out side of abilene texas racing this v6 camaro when all of a sudden he shuts it down and turns his lights off and pulls over. I slow down and turn around also. I see him on the phone so I call our friends that were back where we started at and they told me a cop just passed by. well I head back that way to pick up my ex wife. well we all go down the road the direction the cop went because the main highway is that way. we get to the on ramp and see the cop turning around in a gas station. well he sees about 4 F-bodies and a 240 z go up on to the highway and he follows us. I'm doing the speed limit because I was last in line and saw him turn on. my friend in the 240 was trying to catch up to the other guys. I tried calling him on his cell to get him to slow down but too late the cop went by me and stopped my friend in his 240. well we met up on the other side of town at a gas station after the cop let him go. the cop didn't give him a ticket but asked him if he knew of anyone street racing on the road we were on. lol.

not great stories but the only times I've ran. mainly I just flash my ID card and they say slow it down. just like right after I got my 98. I was doing 55 in a 30. I had temp tags in the window which you couldn't see at night (tinted windows). I looked up in the rearview and saw the cop car right on my rear I immediate hit the brakes and started to turn into this parking lot at the same time he turned his lights on. lol. needless to say thank god for the id card. lol

Black
    2004 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing View Post
    Ok here's a couple of stories. both back when I just got my old 96 Trans am. I had just gotten this car not even a week and this guy in an ls1 camaro wanted to race on the main cruzing strip in abilene texas. well we get on it from a redlight of course he pulls on me leaving me like there's no tomorrow (I just started learning how to drive a manual, on top of the fact it's an LS1). well I tapped the brakes taking the weight off the rear tires (don't know why), but I hit the gas again and lose it. I come within 1 ft of hitting the mcdonalds entrance sign. I of course killed the car. as I'm trying to restart the car I look up in the rear view mirror and in the back of the parking lot were 3 or 4 cop cars sitting there. I'm like OH SH!T. I finally get it started and spin the tires as I pull out because traffic was coming and I see one of the cop cars turn on his lights. luckily I made it to the next road and disappeared.

the second time was I was just out side of abilene texas racing this v6 camaro when all of a sudden he shuts it down and turns his lights off and pulls over. I slow down and turn around also. I see him on the phone so I call our friends that were back where we started at and they told me a cop just passed by. well I head back that way to pick up my ex wife. well we all go down the road the direction the cop went because the main highway is that way. we get to the on ramp and see the cop turning around in a gas station. well he sees about 4 F-bodies and a 240 z go up on to the highway and he follows us. I'm doing the speed limit because I was last in line and saw him turn on. my friend in the 240 was trying to catch up to the other guys. I tried calling him on his cell to get him to slow down but too late the cop went by me and stopped my friend in his 240. well we met up on the other side of town at a gas station after the cop let him go. the cop didn't give him a ticket but asked him if he knew of anyone street racing on the road we were on. lol.

not great stories but the only times I've ran. mainly I just flash my ID card and they say slow it down. just like right after I got my 98. I was doing 55 in a 30. I had temp tags in the window which you couldn't see at night (tinted windows). I looked up in the rearview and saw the cop car right on my rear I immediate hit the brakes and started to turn into this parking lot at the same time he turned his lights on. lol. needless to say thank god for the id card. lol
    ID card? what ID card? are you a cop or something?

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

hahaha left handed cigarettes, wacky weed, grass, ganja, weed, dozhia, marijuana, baseball bats, hahaha...
    wacky tobacco

Black
    2000 Firebird Formula

I bought my car new in February of 2000. In July of that year, my daughter
    and I drove it out to Texas and back, sharing the driving. As we were leaving,
    the subject of how fast we should go came up, and we both agreed that
    whoever was driving when we hit a spot that was straight for miles, good
    weather, and no traffic (especially cops), could see how fast they could go.
    The first day from Massachussets to Ohio was all bad weather. The second
    day from Ohio to St. Louis Missouri was not much better, either bad weather,
    traffic, or short visibility. On the third day, my daughter was driving when all
    of a sudden we came around a corner and we were headed down a slight
    hill, 10 degrees at most, bright sun, and not a SINGLE car in sight. She looked
    over at me and smiled, and I nodded. Well, she went from 70 to 110 with little
    effort, all the while leaving it in 6th gear. That was enough for her, but as she
    started to slow up, from out of nowhere came the teetahs. She pulled over,
    and a young strong Missouri State Trooper walks up to the car and asks,
    "Ma'am, is there any reason you were going 91 miles per hour?" Well,
    the only thing she could think to say was no. He took her license and my
    registration and returned with a $200 ticket, saying "Please be more careful"
    and sent us on our way. Well, we were so nerved up by this, that we decided
    to stop and have a smoke, didn't smoke in the car yet. We talked about it and
    it came to us that there were white lines painted across the road about every
    1/8 mile or so. They must have clocked us from an airplane and radioed the
    ground car. We also took a moment to read the back of the ticket, and it said
    that anything above 90 is max fine, above 95 go directly to jail and wait on
    the judge, so he sort of cut us a break.
    On the way home, we went back through Washington, D.C. We stopped at
    the capitol building, and looked around, it was around midnight, so there was
    nobody there. After that, we got lost and ended up in "the bad part of town."
    I was driving, and we were stopped at a red light on a 2 lane each way road,
    with a left turn lane. The light was real long, and before it went green, a D.C.
    cop pulled up in the left turn lane. He looked over at me and smiled, put his
    car in neutral (auto shift on column) and revved it up. He dropped it into gear,
    and sat there spinning his tires for 10 seconds or so till the light went green
    and he banged a left.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

i'm guessing military id...?

Black
    2004 Cadillac CTS-V

i'm guessing military id...?
    cops usually screw w/ military more than civilians

Black
    1986 Porsche 951

Quote Originally Posted by mpunklil View Post
    I agree, unless he's in an area where there's few military personnel.

black
    1998 z28 camaro

ID card? what ID card? are you a cop or something?
    military.

black
    1998 z28 camaro

that's usually true if you are around a base. but everytime I've been pulled over I've been far away from the base and the cops usually are really nice. granted I usually don't get pulled over. . .knock on wood. but I hardly ever do anything that would make me stand out. lol.

Black
    2004 Cadillac CTS-V

i have an obsession w/ turning my traction control off

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

i have an obsession w/ turning my traction control off
    The first thing i do after turning the key is turn off the ASR

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS