Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 91011121314 LastLast

Your BEST Get Away Story!

This is a discussion on Your BEST Get Away Story! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; man... that'd be cool. the bugs in your teeth/face/hair was funny! I'd love to max out the SS. I've been ...

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

man... that'd be cool. the bugs in your teeth/face/hair was funny! I'd love to max out the SS. I've been wanting to since I've had it. I think with the top I've got at least 170mph in it. I've got a gps and it tells speed and as far as I know, it has no limits one of these days if I'm in one of those deserted areas(no nothing! only wide open straightaway) I'll cut loose.

black
    1987 chevy camaro

Blue
    Chevy Malibu

Quote Originally Posted by 00vertss View Post
    Twice and wont do it again.
    No offense....but...FAMOUS LAST WORDS. I so far have proven that it can be done and am ok with that, and it would cost me my job...

For me only on the bike, twice. Only if they are "being a dick" by trying to pull me over for like 10 over, down 3 and come get me sucker....

But I have pulled over twice, which cost me plenty, but rule of thumb is don't run if you don't know where ur at and those 2 days were not good days to die! Lawyers are good for 1 thing I guess...

Good friend had an 02 z28 stock, on the limiter @ 145 splitting truckers and the popo had no chance...I was deaf from the t-tops being out...

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by pocheasy View Post
    THATS AWESOME! camaro pizza delivery, big tip for you
    Who the hell is your avatar?

Sebring Silver
    2002 Z28

When I lived in Northern Ca I out ran the cops in a 85 datsun pickup. I ditched it in some guys driveway and ran into the golf course. I went to the office and told them my car broke down and needed to call for help. I called my parents and they came and picked me up. I hid on the floor of the car till we passed the cops. The next day I got my truck out of impound and went to the sheriff station and asked them why they were chasing my truck. They said they wanted to talk to me. I told them have you ever heard of a phone.

Pewter
    2000 Corvette

Have a few stories but the best one was one day me and a bunch of friends in several cars where headed out to the shore for the night. Well on our way this Cobra comes out of nowhere right up my ass then hops over pacing me. this goes on for about two miles i finally get tired of this and we catch a light well my friends turned of to get gas the light changes we both creep over the bumpy intersection once clear of that part we smash on it. kept on it for awhile i keep about three cars on him and start to pull alittle more when my radar goes NUTS look down im doin 145 in a 40. well the cop shoots out and hauls ass to catch up we had to start slowing down for traffic upcoming. At this point the cop is about 5 cars back and gaining on me well it changes down to one lane so the cop dropped back and got behind the cobra. well the light we now come to is red the guy in the cobra figures the cop wants me cause he was coming up on me next to the Cobra before he dropped back. at the light there is a donut shop. the cobra pulls in there as he did he chirpped his wheels the cop pulled in behind him. light changed i took off.

Pewter
    2000 Corvette

rolled back that way 10 min later about 1/8 mile down the road looked that way saw 6 cop cars there turn the other way and took the long out of the way home. Three months later i see the Cobra guy at a car wash he got hit with a 137 in a 40. $1500 for a layer plus whatever his tickets cost and lost his license for 6 months. and i got away with nothing.
    Last edited by jrocs00z28; 05-22-2008 at 04:36 PM.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Hey in south Calif if your caught street racing they throw you in the pokey for 6 months. I'm young and dumb but that is just more incentive for me not to pull over.

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Camaro SS

I was going 40 down the road and slowing down because of a red light and a cop in the lane next to me herd my exhaust when I down shifted, rolled down his window and gave me a thumbs up with a smile and i gave a rev for him and he gave me another thumbs up, it was cool, but the both times ive been flashed by the cops, i stopped, never ran and prob wont ever run, its not worth it, but this RX7 at a light was revving up at me so I revved back and it was wet out so I spun the tires mad crazy and next thing I know a cop was right behind me like white on rice and he didnt even follow me or tail me, I was like wow thats weird, the RX7 also spun his tires I believe, and the night before not even joking, I techinically got away from a cop, I revved my car at a ricer and a cop just pulled up right behind him right after I did that and he followed me for a long time on my ass and I made a right into Wal-Mart and he didnt follow me anymore, so I guess i did get away from the cops kinda lol. Other wise I floored it a little out of a Mc D's and a cop flashed his lights at me for a brief moment to get my attention, which it did. The time I did get pulled over was a 67 in a 35 and he flipped a 180 hard core and pulled me over, i was so scared since it was just when I was 16 a couple months before I was 17, (im 19 now) and I was thinking im so done, but I went to court and mitigated me ticket and actually got my case dismissed, the second time I got pulled over was a 71 in a 60 on the highway and he let me go with a verbal warning. Thats about it.

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

I got 2 motorcycle stories.

1. Ran a cop down running 150+, he never cam out of the lane he was in. This is a 55mph zone. Needless to say I layed into it some more.

2. Running like 70 in a 35 passed a cop, he did a 180. Me and my buddy pulled up at a light beside a group of at least 8 bikes. I see the cop in my mirror in the middle of both lanes, he didn't know which bikes to go after. Of course if I'm typing this in he made the wrong choice. He pulls the other bikes we ease off at the light I look back I see him hauling ass out the gas station coming for us. 160 in a 45mph zone we got away.

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

If the cops read that.....wasn't me....just a story I heard

Silver
    1998 Z28 Camaro

HAHAHA. I got a pretty good one it was a Friday night in my little town where everyone with a fast car knows exactly what the other persons will do. I just bought my 98 Z28 about two weeks before and in my town i cant lie there are not to many fast cars around. I got to the top pretty fast with a couple lt1's, a supercharged 98 cobra a ls1 and some sti/evos in my past. I was the kid with the new car that could hang with the others. So my good friend that has plenty of money because daddy is a doctor decides to get his 69 firebird out. 383 stroker with 315's in the rear and this car makes my car sound weak even with my cut out open. So we go choosing down main street. We go from a 40 roll I honk three times he down shifts to second in his turbo400 and we take off we are right next to each other tell about 120. So we slow down again and yes he does want to race again, why because he has 15k put in his damn all chrome motor and my $10k car just hung with him. We are going down main street again "this being my fourth race that night on main" Same thing, my cut out open his load ass car just rumbling the ground. We are at 50 this time. I hear him down shift again i down shift i get a car on him right off the back and we start going over this hill just big enough to not see what cars are on the other side. We get over the hill i look down it says 133 or so and then there they were two cops just over the hill waiting for us. At that point we had no other opion but get the hell out of there. We both think real fast he slows down about 2 blocks away and decides to go in the neiborhood. I decided to get on the freeway. I slow down to about 75 sliding my ass around on ramp all sloppy like, I just mosh it now seeing lights coming up from behind me. I go down the highway about 1.5 miles and take the next off ramp and then pull the neiborhood hide. I pull over in the back of a church parking lot call up my friend making sure they didnt get him. He says all is good so we just both head back to the gas station nice and slow. Both get there and just gave eachother the head shack like we just concerd the world haha. And that is the story of two boys having nothin else to do in a small town and getting away with the thing not many get away with.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Yea I seen this video a while back, its pretty bad ass
    Thats nothing dude. Check his shit out.

Pretty crazy, of course he eventually got busted, but kinda obvious he wasn't getting away since they had a heli on him...

Sorry guys, nobody beats a story my buddy told me a while ago.

Him and his cousin, in seperate vehicles, were at tim hortons, and as they saddle up and leave my friend decides to whip a quick donut in his truck. After he's done he looks over and he sees a cop car. And then a cop running out of tim horton's towards the gumball machine. What's my friend do? floor it.

My friend rips out of the parking lot and onto the road (there's a divider between the timmy's and the road leading to the main road) and as he's on the main he sees the cop turn the lights on and follow him. Now, my friend drives a white dodge, and just as he pulls onto the main road there's a white dodge just like his a few lengths behind him, and the cop is jsut about 100 metres behind them. My buddy loops around into the parking lot again through another entrance. By a stroke of luck the cop didn't see this, and my friend watched him pull over the other dodge.

NBM
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by bandit001 View Post

Him and his cousin, in seperate vehicles, were at tim hortons, and as they saddle up and leave my friend decides to whip a quick donut in his truck. After he's done he looks over and he sees a cop car. And then a cop running out of tim horton's towards the gumball machine. What's my friend do? floor it.

My friend rips out of the parking lot and onto the road (there's a divider between the timmy's and the road leading to the main road) and as he's on the main he sees the cop turn the lights on and follow him. Now, my friend drives a white dodge, and just as he pulls onto the main road there's a white dodge just like his a few lengths behind him, and the cop is jsut about 100 metres behind them. My buddy loops around into the parking lot again through another entrance. By a stroke of luck the cop didn't see this, and my friend watched him pull over the other dodge.
    haha man thats good

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by bandit001 View Post

Thats messed up...I NEVER get lucky like that. Must be one lucky dude...

Oh yeah, it was crazy luck..he basically just drove around in a circle once and lost the cop. Another guy I work with, found keys to a truck (which turned out to be stolen from a city 200 miles south of her) and used it for a week with his buddies..eventually the cops run the plate and it shows up stolen, they turn on the lights and buddy floors it.

They were high at the time, and decided to run from the cops. In doing so, they drive around a residential area by buddy's house, in circles..went through a 7-11 parking lot sideways multiple times, before cops just kinda caught on that they're going in circles, and caught them. All got off either that night or the next morning with no charges, mostly because they were minors and they "stole" a stolen vehicle. Not a get away, but interesting none the less.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Here's a story from the other side of the coin. I was a police officer in Texas for a few years. Most of the time nothing exciting happened where I worked... one night I tried to stop a car for doing 70 in a 30(94-98 Mustang GT, I was driving my cruiser, a 2004 Crown Victoria...) and as soon as I hit my lights, he floors it. I follow him at a distance, kind of watching him because traffic is heavy and I dont want to cause this guy to kill anyone. I finally get him out to the country, and get right on his bumper. My partner staged up ahead with some stop sticks which the mustang promptly ran over. It blew out all of his tires except for the right rear, and he lost control of his car and hit a fence post sliding into a field @ about 70... I follow him into the field as he is still trying to move his car that is stuck in the dirt with three flat tires and promptly get out of my car and put him at gun-point. He makes the mistake of reaching around in the car instead of getting out and almost gets shot in the face... (eventually found out that he was reaching for his license... you never know though he could have been reaching for a handgun) He is subsequently dragged out of his window and placed in the prone position. He ran because he had a suspended DL. His day was fu$#%ed up... he was 18, and will probably spend at least 5 years in prison... It's not worth it, even though in my younger days I would have thought about it. Yes if you get away, you don't get a ticket and it does not cost you anything... Getting caught= becoming a convicted felon and losing every last one of your rights along with getting a gun shoved in your face and screamed at...

Green
    99 v6

so i'm on my Honda 919 *bike before the zzr, crashed this one on my way to the beach* anyways i'm on my bike and it's a mean little bastard i'm going down the road when some guy pulls up in a supra never seen it before never seen it since so i run him and i'm in the lead by a good 3-4 lengths and we see cop lights funny thing is we just passed a krispy kreme although the cops were in the other parking lot so he slows and 1 cop gets him but the other 2 pursue me so i get on the interstate and it's 5 something in the morning the sun is just about to come up... i'm approaching 160 on my bike putting good distance between me and the officers get off interstate right past this small hill pull into the shell gas station and a trooper is sitting there shaking his head at me i get my gas and leave he said nothing

Black
    02 Z28 M6

If they can see my plates or have line of sight there is no way I'll run. However, if there is traffic and I see them in my rear view clocking me I might take evasive action in the dark with a nice lead. It helps that my car is black and a stock fbody. I cut into a nearby lane of a vehicle blocking their view then floor it. I wouldn't try if the lights were on but they can't resist closing in on you first. If I can put some distance between myself and them then blend into a new pack they seem to fly right by with their lights on looking for me. You need to do a Smokey and the Bandit on them. Hide in front of a semi after they've lost sight then fade back on the other side as they scream by. I've gotten away with that so many times that I did it just for old times sake last week.
    Last edited by ezwip; 06-15-2008 at 01:52 AM.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 91011121314 LastLast

Thread Information