Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Your BEST Get Away Story!

This is a discussion on Your BEST Get Away Story! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; My Story in my Z28 Camaro. One night me and my friend decide to go cruising around town and as ...

Black
    2001 Z28 Camaro

My Story in my Z28 Camaro.
    One night me and my friend decide to go cruising around town and as we are cruising along these 2 girls pull up beside us in a civic w/ a boost gauge on the drivers side they give it some gas and line up with us again i just look over they do it again so this time i did the same but as i am about to leave em in the dust i notice two squad cars sitting at a gas station up ahead so i just do the speed limit and we come up on a red light where the cops are sitting at watching us. So as we are sitting there the driver rolls down her window and my friend does the same he asks what is she boosted at she says 8psi and before my friend can say anything back the light turns green and she guns it so i do the same but stay under the speed limit she speeds up so i say ah wth i go over and as soon as i do i see both squad cars leaving the gas station and im like damn so i speed up, cut the girls off and take the next right i get up to 60 and duck into a neighborhood on the left,cops had just now rounded the corner w/ lights on, so i get up to 30 in the neighborhood and go for the next right turn and what do you know undercover charger sitting there taking radar luckily i was going 30 though and i guess he hadn't got the message to be on the look out for my car. Anyway we pull over and sit there for 15 minutes at this point i'm feeling shaky and my friend is trying to calm me down he does and he says lets go so we exit the back way out the neighborhood and there is 4 squad cars on each side of the road waiting im like damn we're caught but they don't do anything they just let me go by so we go straight home and park the car for the night.
    Sort of a get away i guess

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by iceman504 View Post
    My Story in my Z28 Camaro.
    One night me and my friend decide to go cruising around town and as we are cruising along these 2 girls pull up beside us in a civic w/ a boost gauge on the drivers side they give it some gas and line up with us again i just look over they do it again so this time i did the same but as i am about to leave em in the dust i notice two squad cars sitting at a gas station up ahead so i just do the speed limit and we come up on a red light where the cops are sitting at watching us. So as we are sitting there the driver rolls down her window and my friend does the same he asks what is she boosted at she says 8psi and before my friend can say anything back the light turns green and she guns it so i do the same but stay under the speed limit she speeds up so i say ah wth i go over and as soon as i do i see both squad cars leaving the gas station and im like damn so i speed up, cut the girls off and take the next right i get up to 60 and duck into a neighborhood on the left,cops had just now rounded the corner w/ lights on, so i get up to 30 in the neighborhood and go for the next right turn and what do you know undercover charger sitting there taking radar luckily i was going 30 though and i guess he hadn't got the message to be on the look out for my car. Anyway we pull over and sit there for 15 minutes at this point i'm feeling shaky and my friend is trying to calm me down he does and he says lets go so we exit the back way out the neighborhood and there is 4 squad cars on each side of the road waiting im like damn we're caught but they don't do anything they just let me go by so we go straight home and park the car for the night.
    Sort of a get away i guess
    Unless I read it wrong, You didn't speed or do anything wrong, so why were you so worried?

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

he shook the fuzz

Burple
    1966 427 Cobra Replica

I got out once while on the motorcycle but it wasn't all that sexy. It was amusing but not sexy.

Traffic was backed up along the freeway as construction had the main lanes all shut down. Everyone was diverted to the feeder road. It's a hot day and I'm tired of sitting in traffic, sweating balls and watching the water temp toy with 235. So, I drop into first and start squeezing between the cars towards the red light holding everyone up. I've only gone about 300 yards when some redneck bumpkin in a lifted dually Dodge (who lifts a dually?! seriously!) leans out his window with that, "I'm a dumbass/asshole combo" look and blocks me off. Good luck regrowing those teeth, buddy. He then looks forward, laughs and moves back over. I continue on only to notice that he moved back over and laughed because a State Trooper was in the left lane about 4 cars ahead. I've done the lane-splitting thing before in Texas right in front of various PD officers and nobody's ever cared before. Shoot, not 8 or 9 cars back behind the dually, I passed a local cop who didn't even look over when I went by. Not this guy. I figured stopping as soon as I saw the trooper would seem more incriminating than just moving on like I wasn't doing anything wrong, so I went on by. And he gets a hard on. He started his lights and blasted that nasty horn they use to get through crowded intersections and jumped into the far left lane, the u-turn lane for the intersection ahead. I look over and he's leaned over into the passenger seat screaming for me to pull over waving his right hand all over the place. You would have thought I had just done a burn out on a tandem baby carriage, he was so excited. So, I pulled over. I dove on the brakes, slid into an opening just big enough for the bike and turned right into a parking lot already behind his cruiser. He was three lanes over and boxed in by traffic. I waited 30 mins to make sure he wasn't coming back or parked up ahead. Never saw him again.

Not sexy but satisfying nonetheless to know that I got away from Trooper McSuperhyper.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

i shook the cops a few times on my bike and on my friends bike, my bike a cbr 600 rr, one night i was goin about 80 in a 40 my friends behind me theres 5 bikes total, me and my fried jake were doing i guess a wheelie off where first one to stop wheelin loses, well anyways were wheeling we see a cop. i set it down drop it down to first, hang a left at a stop sighn going way too fast, catch the next straight bring the bike up to about 160 look in my mirror and see my friends and lights really really far back, by this time im right around the corner from my parents house so i hang a right at a light and see a cop come out of the parking light hot on us all, my friend stopped cause he was the last one and the cop was almost touching his back tire, but the cop wanted me and my other friend wheeling, he goes around my friend, i bone out aroung another right hander and catch a bike trail between the houses, and just cruise thru at about 60, but the sprinklers were on , which on a bike and concrete = no fun, but anyways i didnt lay it down i made it to my parents house put the bikes in the garage and yeagh pretty close. my friend jake has a lot of storys like this but unfortunaetly he is no longer with us because of his bike. really sucks but oh well. i got a few more,

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    i shook the cops a few times on my bike and on my friends bike, my bike a cbr 600 rr, one night i was goin about 80 in a 40 my friends behind me theres 5 bikes total, me and my fried jake were doing i guess a wheelie off where first one to stop wheelin loses, well anyways were wheeling we see a cop. i set it down drop it down to first, hang a left at a stop sighn going way too fast, catch the next straight bring the bike up to about 160 look in my mirror and see my friends and lights really really far back, by this time im right around the corner from my parents house so i hang a right at a light and see a cop come out of the parking light hot on us all, my friend stopped cause he was the last one and the cop was almost touching his back tire, but the cop wanted me and my other friend wheeling, he goes around my friend, i bone out aroung another right hander and catch a bike trail between the houses, and just cruise thru at about 60, but the sprinklers were on , which on a bike and concrete = no fun, but anyways i didnt lay it down i made it to my parents house put the bikes in the garage and yeagh pretty close. my friend jake has a lot of storys like this but unfortunaetly he is no longer with us because of his bike. really sucks but oh well. i got a few more,
    1 of the million reasons i should convince myself not to get a bike....

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    1 of the million reasons i should convince myself not to get a bike....
    yeagh there stupid, after my best friend died i quit runnin

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

and riding

black, and black
    04 M6

run story

hum i have a few i used to frequently run from the popo in an old ford truck i had bulit, believe it or not i actually beat a few never got caught, in my 96 TA i ran twice, was going 80 in an 35 once passed a impala siting in a parking lot he immediately jumped in and that was the last i saw of him lol, i hit 115 before i made back into my home state. Another time i was running with this gran prix about 70, when we passed a trooper on the other side of the road I immediatley passed teh gran prix and run upto about 90 think if he turned he would get them because i would be long gone, well then i passed another trooper so i down shifted to 4 floored it hit about 115 and then pulled into the ambulance service parking lot killed it and hide for awhile. Got lucky because it was very foggy that morn. Ok now the goat i had 2 girls with me the one in the back so ok lets see what this car will do at a red light so i showed her hit 60 real fast in 2nd about that time pass a trooper she says oh shit a cop so i get on it red line it in 3rd and almost in 4th hit 120 and pull into a car lot and try to hide and there he is. really thought i was going to jail i was going so fast he didnt have a chance to clock me he just knew i was flying he had me out of teh car for liek 30 minutes. then he remembered me for working car wrecks together. Then I got the you know better than this lecture you could have killed everyone in the car and all that bull shit if you wasnt a emt i would take u to jail blah blah blah lol, got off with a ticket for 60 in a 45 and i got it dissmissed lol

Oriental Blue
    2001 Trans Am WS.6 M6

dude fuck sitting at home on the computer, after reading posts like this i gotta do some driving!!!

PEWTER
    2001 camaro

I am racing a buddys 95 trans am on sunrise blvd. just messing around racing stoplight to stoplight doing about 95 mph start slowing down for a red light its like 2am streets are pretty empty when i see a cop flip his lights on my friend starts to pull over and I just remember the old bear story where you don't hafta be faster than the bear just faster then your friend so I drop the hammer hit the nos blow the light take it to about 130 get on the freeway slow down get off 2 exit up and chill meet up with friend he got a ticket for 20 over, no front plate and, tint.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 WS6

This was a long time ago, but I was driving home from high school and going about 85 to 90 (trying to break my personal record from school to home: 7 minutes) so anyway, I'm hauling down the street and I see cop lights in my rearview mirror and I can tell he is coming for me, luckly I approach my neighborhood where all of the houses are cookiecutter, I can't make it to my house because the cop would catch me, so I duck into the neighborhood and look for a house that is similar to my own (has a garage in the backyard, no one likes to close the gates to these). I find a house just like mine, drive up the driveway and into some random person's backyard. I wait for like 15 minutes. Finally, I leave the peson's house and drive through the neighborhood to my house. Not an exciting story, but at the time I was scared as hell, I didn't want a ticket and I didn't want to hear bitching about a 85 mile hour speeding ticket from my mom. I wouldn't get to drive to school anymore.

83 Z28 new project
    98 Formula WS7-sold:(

Heres one where he didnt get away
    http://kstp.com/article/stories/S320139.shtml?cat=1
    I was watching the news this morning and seen this. They said it was a teenage kid or maybe very twenties and he was driving a 98z. You cant see much of it in the picture, but there was hardly anything reconisable left of the car.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

Look at this crazy shit.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by moondog View Post
    Look at this crazy shit.

thats badass

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

Niiice..

Black
    2009 Cobalt SS

I was in my 03 Black Cavalier, I was going 55 in a 30 the cop was going the opposite direction, as he was pulling a U-turn I floored it got around the corner then turned off into a residential street parked in front of a house turned my car and lights off and watched him zoom by... I waited for about a minute then came out and he was waiting at the intersection looking for me, needless to say he didnt recognize the car cause it was night... gotta love the black!

white
    2000 Z28

there is a cop that lives close to my girls house and he has a white 98+ TA that sounds real mean. but when i first saw it after buying my z he pulled up next to me in his police car(crown vic) and asks if i wanna race. i said no but by then i was a bit scared of playin with it because i just bought it and i was coming from a worn out base v6 84 regal. so i was just trting to get used to it. a few days later is when i found out he lived next to my girl by puliing into his house with the vic. and about a week later he asks me if i wanna race in his TA, same bit he pulls up next to me but dif car this time. and i said no again. i didnt notice it was the cop until a month later when i see him wlking into his house and calls me over to show me the cars. he asked if i noticed that he was a cop when he drove the bird. i said no and told him i'm still getting used to the car lol.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 98formy View Post
    Heres one where he didnt get away
    http://kstp.com/article/stories/S320139.shtml?cat=1
    I was watching the news this morning and seen this. They said it was a teenage kid or maybe very twenties and he was driving a 98z. You cant see much of it in the picture, but there was hardly anything reconisable left of the car.
    His rim still looked ok

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by moondog View Post
    Look at this crazy shit.

Yea I seen this video a while back, its pretty bad ass

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information