Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

For You Cobra Lovers

Come In Here And Argue With Yourselves About How Great Your Car Is As For Me Ill Keep Owning Cobras And Watching The Owners Faces When I Leave Their Ass Behind

1998 Firebird Formula WS6

world war 3

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Come down here, I know a few cobras for you to race hehe

gold
    1992 nissan 240

i work in front of a mustang tune shop....the stuff i have seen come flyin out of there tho i wish i worked in front of the vett shop thats on..."fast lane" <name of the street

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by dpinson View Post
    Come In Here And Argue With Yourselves About How Great Your Car Is As For Me Ill Keep Owning Cobras And Watching The Owners Faces When I Leave Their Ass Behind
    HAHA yea make a drive here and i got a couple for ya...haha

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Real mature post.

I can appreciate both F-bodies and Cobras. Both are great sounding, great looking, powerful American Muscle cars. Its not like the Cobra is a riceburner or something, chill out.

2000 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Real mature post.

I can appreciate both F-bodies and Cobras. Both are great sounding, great looking, powerful American Muscle cars. Its not like the Cobra is a riceburner or something, chill out.
    Well put!

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

i understand what you are saying i just put this up so all these cobra guys that want to rant and rave about how a stock cobra will kill a stock ls1 everytime will have somewhere to do it

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Goat View Post
    HAHA yea make a drive here and i got a couple for ya...haha
    oh trust me i dont have to go anywhere to get my ass handed to me by a termi,there is a mysticchrome vert thats putting 1100hp to the ground,
    but i got tired of listening to these guys tell me a stock cobra will beat a stock ls1 easily,when i know its a close race with an m6

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Real mature post.

I know of no cars that run off of rice.

10's N/A

oh trust me i dont have to go anywhere to get my ass handed to me by a termi,there is a mysticchrome vert thats putting 1100hp to the ground,
    but i got tired of listening to these guys tell me a stock cobra will beat a stock ls1 easily,when i know its a close race with an m6
    Sorry to tell you buddy, but stock for stock it's not a close race. If the owner of a Cobra coupe can really drive his car, he will blow the doors off of an LS F-body in stock trim. It's a supercharged V8 - watduya expect?

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Actually no, I seen a stock M6 LS1 vs. an 04 cobra vert, (yes vert being the keyword) and the Trans Am won not by much tho. Looked like a drivers race maybe? Or the Cobra couldnt drive.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Sorry to tell you buddy, but stock for stock it's not a close race. If the owner of a Cobra coupe can really drive his car, he will blow the doors off of an LS F-body in stock trim. It's a supercharged V8 - watduya expect?
    i hate to tell you but you are wrong along with all these other mustang nut

tell that to all the gys down here in cobras that wont even run with me anymore now that ive done some suspension work

im really tired of arguing about this shit so ill leave it at this maybe my caR IS A FACTORY FREAK BUT IT WOULD BEAT A STOCK 04 COBRA ,BARELY BUT IT ALWAYS JUMPED A LITTLE HARDER THAN ANY OF THE COBRAS DID ON ME STOCK,IT IS SO CLOSE THAT IT COULD BE A DRIVERS RACE BUT IVE BEAT MORE THAN ONE BY A HALF A CAR OR SO

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Actually no, I seen a stock M6 LS1 vs. an 04 cobra vert, (yes vert being the keyword) and the Trans Am won not by much tho. Looked like a drivers race maybe? Or the Cobra couldnt drive.
    THEN YOU KNOW IT IS A CLOSE RACE, THE TA BARELY WON AND IF IT WAS A COUPE THE COBRA MIGHT HAVE BARELY WON BUT EITHER WAY A STOCK COBRA DOESNT JUST WALK OFF AND LEAVE A STOCK M6 LS1,AND IT CAN BE BEATEN

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

No offense but if your tired of arguing about it why did you put this "Come In Here And Argue With Yourselves About How Great Your Car Is As For Me Ill Keep Owning Cobras And Watching The Owners Faces When I Leave Their Ass Behind" as your thread starter?

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Real mature post.

I DIDNT REALIZE WE WERE ALL A BUNCH OF GIRLS THAT GET OUR FEELINGS HURT ,I DONT TAKE ANY OF THIS TO HEART SO IF YOU DO THATS EVEN BETTER FOR ME,GO CRY IN A CLOSET

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Goat View Post
    No offense but if your tired of arguing about it why did you put this "Come In Here And Argue With Yourselves About How Great Your Car Is As For Me Ill Keep Owning Cobras And Watching The Owners Faces When I Leave Their Ass Behind" as your thread starter?
    I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY TO BE HONEST,BUT OTHER THAN THAT I FIGURED ID GIVE THEM A PLACE TO COME MAKE FALSE STATEMENTS AND TO CALL PEOPLE NAMES FOR MAKING TRUE STATEMENTS
    READ SOME OF THE POSTS THAT THESE GUYS HAVE OUT UP ABOUT THE SUBJECT,MOST OF THEM DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY TO BE HONEST,BUT OTHER THAN THAT I FIGURED ID GIVE THEM A PLACE TO COME MAKE FALSE STATEMENTS AND TO CALL PEOPLE NAMES FOR MAKING TRUE STATEMENTS
    READ SOME OF THE POSTS THAT THESE GUYS HAVE OUT UP ABOUT THE SUBJECT,MOST OF THEM DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT
    Well we just so happen to have a few very well respected members on here with Terminators. I think you should have worded your thread a little differently and you wouldnt be having all this mess to go along with it

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    If the owner of that vert could drive, then he still should have been able to pull the LS1 by a bit, considering both cars were stock. Even the horribly obeast termy verts trap around 109-110 in stock trim. The termy coupe is a whole different story.

Black
    99 Z-28

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information