Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

You always say to kill other v-8s

This is a discussion on You always say to kill other v-8s within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; So i was taking my friend home from my other friends house last night since i finally got my car ...

  1. #1
    Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    897

    Red
    1999 Trans Am

    You always say to kill other v-8s

    So i was taking my friend home from my other friends house last night since i finally got my car back and i pull up next to this guy in a 70s El Camino SS. So we pull even for a while and i keep it in a low gear to try and edge him on to race me, so he stomps it and i go and we are even for about two seconds then i start pulling on him and i pull away by about 3 or 4 car lengths and put it in 5th and sit and wait, sure enough i hear him peg it and start coming up on me REALLY fast. So i sat the car back down in 3rd and waited for him to catch back up with me. So he does and trys to pull a DOMESTIC fly by and as soon as he pulls even with me i nail it we are even for about a sec and i start pulling on him again putting car lengths on it, by now i know this guys isnt worth racing anymore becasue he couldnt beat me from a stop or a 60mph roll with his foot already in it. I sit the car down at the speed limit and he pulls up a little ahead of me and keeps revving and trying to get me to go. I dont, so he takes off and shoots down the road, then i hear this loud fart can and this civic blows by me going really fast and behind him..... A BLACK sheriffs car i have never LOLed so hard in my life, the civic got nailed for pulling a ricer fly by and im pretty sure the El Camino go nailed for 90 in a 45. Glad i was doing the speed limit.

  2. #2
    Rice Killa JwMonE99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,561

    Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

    lol, sucks for the el camino guy.


    300RWHP, 341RWTQ
    1/8 mile 8.32 at 83.97
    1/4 mile 13.049 at 105.24

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    763

    Pewter
    Y2K WS6

    hahahah. Great story.

  4. #4
    Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,779

    06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

    sucks the camino got nailed guess he kinda deserved it for the wannabe fly by

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fort Benning, GA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    435

    Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

    that story sucks

  6. #6
    Member 00 formula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    36
    Posts
    921

    White
    2000 Firebird Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post
    So i was taking my friend home from my other friends house last night since i finally got my car back and i pull up next to this guy in a 70s El Camino SS. So we pull even for a while and i keep it in a low gear to try and edge him on to race me, so he stomps it and i go and we are even for about two seconds then i start pulling on him and i pull away by about 3 or 4 car lengths and put it in 5th and sit and wait, sure enough i hear him peg it and start coming up on me REALLY fast. So i sat the car back down in 3rd and waited for him to catch back up with me. So he does and trys to pull a DOMESTIC fly by and as soon as he pulls even with me i nail it we are even for about a sec and i start pulling on him again putting car lengths on it, by now i know this guys isnt worth racing anymore becasue he couldnt beat me from a stop or a 60mph roll with his foot already in it. I sit the car down at the speed limit and he pulls up a little ahead of me and keeps revving and trying to get me to go. I dont, so he takes off and shoots down the road, then i hear this loud fart can and this civic blows by me going really fast and behind him..... A BLACK sheriffs car i have never LOLed so hard in my life, the civic got nailed for pulling a ricer fly by and im pretty sure the El Camino go nailed for 90 in a 45. Glad i was doing the speed limit.
    So if the cop was there 2 minutes earlier, your ass would be getting pulled over for the same thing as the El Camino, not sure why you're laughing as opposed to counting your lucky stars

  7. #7
    Senior Member ss~zoso~ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    )
    Posts
    9,128

    SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

    nice story, sounds like lady luck was on your side

  8. #8
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by 00 formula View Post
    So if the cop was there 2 minutes earlier, your ass would be getting pulled over for the same thing as the El Camino, not sure why you're laughing as opposed to counting your lucky stars
    +1

    I don't find it funny when anybody gets pulled over for just messing around, especially if they have a nice car.

    Now if its a ricer, then by all means its hilarious.

  9. #9
    Member 2000LS1Bird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    506

    Blue/White
    00 TA/05 Legacy GT

    If the El Camino guy had backed off after his first ass-kicking, he wouldn't have got pulled over at all.

    Short, quick bursts. That's always been my policy.

    Unless the race is close, and there's a point to be proven, which in this case, there obviously wasn't.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sleeper101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Springcity
    Posts
    1,152

    Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

    street racing will catch up to you soon enough. Dont worry!!

    good kill the first time. but pulling the car back down into 3rd to PREVENT a ricer flyby shows your age. A TRUE car guy that knows his shit. would have let them do wat ever they wanted b/c the point was already proven.

    the 2nd time you didnt prove nothin other than ur an ass. and that you should of been pulled over also.

    good luck in the future. hope u got enough money for an attorney.

  11. #11
    Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    897

    Red
    1999 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    street racing will catch up to you soon enough. Dont worry!!

    good kill the first time. but pulling the car back down into 3rd to PREVENT a ricer flyby shows your age. A TRUE car guy that knows his shit. would have let them do wat ever they wanted b/c the point was already proven.

    the 2nd time you didnt prove nothin other than ur an ass. and that you should of been pulled over also.

    good luck in the future. hope u got enough money for an attorney.
    How does that make me and ass when hes trying to pull one on me, i wanted to see if he would pull any better being all way into the throttle already, and lastly i post 1/16th as many kill stories as anyone else on here having posted only 3 and i dont race people very often if at all inless i go to fayetteville to go to the drag strip or to rockingham. So please kindly go shove your "im better then you your a kid your going to get screwed attitude some where else."

    Its not welcome in front of me sir.

    And doing it the first time didnt prove im an ass and i should have been pulled over? But im sure youve never ever raced anyone on the street before in your entire life so im sure you have alot more room to talk sir.

  12. #12
    Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    897

    Red
    1999 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by 00 formula View Post
    So if the cop was there 2 minutes earlier, your ass would be getting pulled over for the same thing as the El Camino, not sure why you're laughing as opposed to counting your lucky stars
    Oh no im pretty sure the cop was camped out on one of the side roads and the el camino doing a pull on me from sitting infront of me and shooting off doing 90 or more down the road got him nailed. Besides im pretty sure the civic that did a blow by got nailed too. I actually saw the guy with the El Camino again the other day at the gas station. He didn't say anything though.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sleeper101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Springcity
    Posts
    1,152

    Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post
    How does that make me and ass when hes trying to pull one on me, i wanted to see if he would pull any better being all way into the throttle already, and lastly i post 1/16th as many kill stories as anyone else on here having posted only 3 and i dont race people very often if at all inless i go to fayetteville to go to the drag strip or to rockingham. So please kindly go shove your "im better then you your a kid your going to get screwed attitude some where else."

    Its not welcome in front of me sir.

    And doing it the first time didnt prove im an ass and i should have been pulled over? But im sure youve never ever raced anyone on the street before in your entire life so im sure you have alot more room to talk sir.
    it makes you an ass b/c you had to go down to his level and not let him pass. Do you think by letting him pass it made u look bad? lmao!! cause if im watching a race and the car CLEARLY wins then its over end of story.

    have i street raced? sure back in the day. But not in many years. I like to just cruise in my ride. It pisses them off more that i wont race. I always get the last laugh.esp when they storm off.

    You think ur bad cause you post kill stories online? lol look at my latest posts in the kill section. there all track kills thats were i keep my ride. so try not to kill anyone and so far your doing a good job of embarrasing yourself.

  14. #14
    Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    897

    Red
    1999 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    it makes you an ass b/c you had to go down to his level and not let him pass. Do you think by letting him pass it made u look bad? lmao!! cause if im watching a race and the car CLEARLY wins then its over end of story.

    have i street raced? sure back in the day. But not in many years. I like to just cruise in my ride. It pisses them off more that i wont race. I always get the last laugh.esp when they storm off.

    You think ur bad cause you post kill stories online? lol look at my latest posts in the kill section. there all track kills thats were i keep my ride. so try not to kill anyone and so far your doing a good job of embarrasing yourself.
    Don't think I said anything about being bad. But I don't think you should judge me unless your hands are clean. That's all sir.

  15. #15
    Member 00 formula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    36
    Posts
    921

    White
    2000 Firebird Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post
    Oh no im pretty sure the cop was camped out on one of the side roads and the el camino doing a pull on me from sitting infront of me and shooting off doing 90 or more down the road got him nailed. Besides im pretty sure the civic that did a blow by got nailed too. I actually saw the guy with the El Camino again the other day at the gas station. He didn't say anything though.
    You're missing the point, what I'm saying is that you have no right to be laughing at somebody for being nailed when your stupid a$$ could've just as easily been the guy getting nailed.

  16. #16
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post
    Don't think I said anything about being bad. But I don't think you should judge me unless your hands are clean. That's all sir.
    Very true!

  17. #17
    Senior Member 00LS12LS6Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bristow, VA
    Posts
    663

    Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

    If you don't like street racing, then you shouldn't be in the kill stories section. What did you buy your car for cruisin?!?! These cars were made to be driven.

  18. #18
    Member 4tun8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    PA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    485

    Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

    Meh, matter of preference. I prefer to shutdown the flyby. I've had domestic and imports try to pull it

  19. #19
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by 00LS12LS6Z28 View Post
    If you don't like street racing, then you shouldn't be in the kill stories section. What did you buy your car for cruisin?!?! These cars were made to be driven.
    Holy shit thank you there's a bunch of freakin touchy woman on this thread I swear I have only seen this kind of bashing on ls1tech.

  20. #20
    Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    897

    Red
    1999 Trans Am

    Only seems to happen to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mustang kill stories vs. Camaro kill stories
    By jrbonds in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 09:07 PM
  2. Kill, Kill, Kill her!! (Mr. Luos knows)
    By blackSS01 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 11:44 AM
  3. kill
    By pewter Z28 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 05:28 PM
  4. first kill
    By Joels1 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 03:20 PM
  5. My first C5 kill!
    By toneloc60 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 01:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •