Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Xmas eve jackass

So it's xmas eve and i am heading to my girlfriends family's house when i stumble upon a mustang gt the newest body style. It had aftermarket rims and what looked to be an upgraded exhaust. I really really hate mustangs. But i have come to respect all people that work on cars or buy what ever floats thier boat. So i slowly passed him and gave him a thumbs up for his ride. I wasn't trying to race cuz it was xmas eve and traffic was pretty heavy. So i get passed him and he gets in the fast lane behind me and is on my ass even though there's a car in front of me...jackass. The highway splits and he is still behind me, and the merge is coming up and this dude cuts across the gravel filled white line area and floors it just to get ahead of me. I'm like ok douche bag. There is still mad traffic every where so i just drive normal and after about a mile there is clear highway, ironically even though he cut across lanes to get infront of me he is behind me cuz the other lane was moving slower. Now hes coming up on me slow and he gets next to me. As soon as i look over he punches it, so i quick throw it into 3rd, he's two cars ahead by now and i mash the pedal. Instantly start closing the gap, ooup passed him, ooup 1 car, 2 cars...lol I'm laughing to myself now. oh right thats what lol means. anyway so we catch up to traffic quick and i slow down and of course f*ck face is on my ass again. After about a mile the douche bag decide to gun it up the shoulder...His car is kicking up dust and freakin gravel all over, luckily i was two lanes over. I was like ok queer yea you are ahead of me now but ur trashin ur car. No wonder mustangs are always so screwed up after 3-4 years...f*cking mustang owners...

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

another stang bites the dust

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

hahaha...
    i love stang owners.. they are so funny.

Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

3v's are SO weak....they do well on boost though

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

dumbass stang driver, good thrashing

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Yea stangs drivers suck. I will race one just for a kill, but i would rather race another camaro or a gm car. those dudes/chicks are so much cooler...

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

What the hell was his deal? I'm not gonna hate on Fords but that guy must have been ignorant and thought his car was better than it really is. Passing on the shoulder is an act of despiration, maybe he was trying to impress you and only looked tool-ish in the process?

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

On top of all of this he wasn't a kid. I'd say he was mid 30's and there was another dude with him around the same age. Who knows but you should have seen the dirt cloud and he was on the shoulder for an 8th of a mile it wasn't like he just past one car, he passed like 7-8. I'm sure all the others cars in the right lane got scattered with gravel from the recent snow storms...

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

What a chode snorting dick-tard!

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Would have been a good time for a 4x4 and an Oops!!!! Clip from the side!! People like that need there license takin away and put on a Mo Ped.

Black
    1994 Z28 SOLD 2000 GT

Mustang owners

I have seen it from boths ends. When I had the lt1, the ls1 boys were just the same. We over at the blue oval see the guy with the 3v doing the same thing. It has to be the newest kid on the block syndrome.

But it is not ALL Mustang owners or all ls1 owners. How many of you would love to get a Z06? Then would you automatically be having a mid life crisis?

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

I hear what youre saying Z, you can't limit this kind of behavior with a particular car or brand for that matter. There are a lot of people out there who need a big sloppy slice of humble pie.

I like many on LS1.com am pretty humble in regards to my car. I've got a few bolt-ons but nothing major done, she's respectable at 320/335 whp/wtq but I know she's not all that. I would LOVE to have a C6Z but even then there is always somebody faster. But some have too much pride for that nonsense.

Black
    1994 Z28 SOLD 2000 GT

I actually like coming here and kinda roamed around for a few years but most people here are accepting of the fact that the Camaro and Firebird are great cars but there are faster out there. Then there are the few who............ well you know.

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Don't feel like you're alone. It happens to me all the time, and I am the LAST person you will see in a street race. I actually had a pizza delivery guy in a Taurus do it to me on the Interstate the other night!!! Just a young kid who doesn't know any better. Hopefully he'll wise up before his stupidity costs him something dear. Of course in a period of a month I have had a veritable cornucopia of different cars and drivers do the same thing; from this Taurus and young kid, to a Mercedes V12 will a rich old guy who needs an expensive car to attract women (my guess, anyway).

Good for you being the better man.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

i feel that rustang drivers are really really annoying. they always gota rev, and be gay. I prefer to just ignor them as they are a waste of my time. but noooo mr rustang always has to be an asshole. soo then i destroy

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

lol

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    i feel that rustang drivers are really really annoying. they always gota rev, and be gay. I prefer to just ignor them as they are a waste of my time. but noooo mr rustang always has to be an asshole. soo then i destroy
    lol, revin doesnt bother me, but only if it is one v8 to another. Its sorta like sayin hi.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

i understand what you mean, but there is a diff. like i get other t/a's doing that and they if we arent moving they will say hi or whatever, but the rustang guys are just obnoxious. I only raced one mustang guy that wasnt a total douche. he actually waved goodbye to me and gave me a thumbs up. I saw this while looking in my rearview mirror ofcourse. btw he was like 2 lengths ahead of me and gunned it while cruising,....i couldnt resist.

Thread Information