Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

ws.666 vs s2000

This is a discussion on ws.666 vs s2000 within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by shady milkman man this wesman guys getting old...almost every post he has posted.. has 4 instances of ...

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    man this wesman guys getting old...almost every post he has posted.. has 4 instances of "rice" in each one ..i don't have a prob with wesman..but he's bashing this guy for really no reason...honda guy i'm on your side..and i think most of the people on this forum are..your a car enthusist and thats all matters.. welcome to the ls1 forum
    Encouraging ricers on the LS1.com doesn't help anybody. As they say, "don't feed the trolls"

And trolls are trolls - he's not here because he likes LS1's or cares to learn about them, he's here to stick up for his S2000. He thinks LS1's run low 14's for christs sake, he doesn't have a clue.

He claims he's not here to start problems - but look at the post of his from the other forum that third_shift posted. He's obviously a typical import fanboy, he likes to talk about riced up 4 bangers and downplay V8 muscle cars. They are all the same, no matter what you tell them, their Honda is the best, and they can't understand why anyone would want a solid axle V8 muscle car over a Jap ricer that sounds like a weedwacker

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

Wesman...You need to learn how to read...The biased one here is clearly you, and yeah in my area most stock LS1's are mid-high 13 cars...My car didn't run a 13.2, the WS6 we're talking about didn't either... He didn't once say, his car was superior to yours in any aspect... In fact complimented your car a few times... What problem did he start here exactly? The problem my friend is you and close-minded people like you.

DOHC DORK

Red
    00 S2000

LOL. One of my mods did an automatic word replacement for a joke on one of our members about camaros. You type camaro, it posts redneck limo....on the same token, why you typed Civic, it's posted Lawmnower Hatchback. I'll have to clean those up....

Quote Originally Posted by 91Z28 View Post
    "Redneck Limousine" I can tell by that post that guy is a major league douche.

DOHC DORK

Red
    00 S2000

I threw some pics of the ride up over in the domestics/imports section.

S2KNKY's S2000

It's mildly modded at best, but spent the $$$ on the weakest points on the car - the drivetrain. Honda still hasn't built a clutch that likes the dragstrip more than a handful of times.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by s2knky View Post
    I threw some pics of the ride up over in the domestics/imports section.

S2KNKY's S2000

It's mildly modded at best, but spent the $$$ on the weakest points on the car - the drivetrain. Honda still hasn't built a clutch that likes the dragstrip more than a handful of times.
    What is up with that clutch? A bud here at work got one, and we took it for a spin. At a light I told him to rev it up to 5K and drop the hammer to see if it had any balls. The clutch slipped and stunk up the place in first and second and I thought he had f*cked it up. It was brand new!

The next day he said it was fine and it was "designed" to do that. Hell, I'd take that POS back if it wouldn't let me burn rubber. What kind of RWD sports car is that?

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    What is up with that clutch? A bud here at work got one, and we took it for a spin. At a light I told him to rev it up to 5K and drop the hammer to see if it had any balls. The clutch slipped and stunk up the place in first and second and I thought he had f*cked it up. It was brand new!

The next day he said it was fine and it was "designed" to do that. Hell, I'd take that POS back if it wouldn't let me burn rubber. What kind of RWD sports car is that?
    Those cars aren't built to be beaten on, they are in no way muscle cars or anything resembling one. They are designed for casual cruising with the top down and carving up corners at moderate speeds, not pounding pavement on a race track or drag strip.

If you do, it will break. Its a 4 cylinder Honda with a buzzy little engine, small clutch, light duty trans, and a rather weak fully independent suspension system. Its no F-Body, meaning you can't drive it like you would drive a car with a V8, T56, rigid chassis, and solid axle out back. Simple as that, hence the reason I consider them girls cars

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

LOL wow..harsh..after sitting in one i would have to agree though..im 6'1 and dont come anywhere near fitting in one of those comfortably

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Those cars aren't built to be beaten on, they are in no way muscle cars or anything resembling one. They are designed for casual cruising with the top down and carving up corners at moderate speeds, not pounding pavement on a race track or drag strip.

If you do, it will break. Its a 4 cylinder Honda with a buzzy little engine, small clutch, light duty trans, and a rather weak fully independent suspension system. Its no F-Body, meaning you can't drive it like you would drive a car with a V8, T56, rigid chassis, and solid axle out back. Simple as that, hence the reason I consider them girls cars
    lol rigid chassis... but i will admit i'd never drive a I4 like a v8....let alone be able too
    mods- suncoast creations hood with functional lt1 style airbox, ls6 intake, QTP longtube headers, QTP ORY, UMI SFC, Adj. LCA with relo brackets, UMI adj. panhard bar, Koni SA and strano springs,Torq Thrust M 17s 9.5 and 10.5 with nitto 555Rs, tuned by Frost
    Quote Originally Posted by Modulistic View Post
    sometimes you get owned, sometimes you own.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    LOL wow..harsh..after sitting in one i would have to agree though..im 6'1 and dont come anywhere near fitting in one of those comfortably
    +1

So this long thread and still no race? What the hell man?!
    If it doesn't have a turbo or a V8, it doesn't belong on the road.

Hey guys look it came back from the shop! I still need a bigger wing though...

red
    1959 corvette

This whole thread was completely retarded, this is fucking kill stories and my dumbass sat here and read over a 100 posts for this, ridiculous.You two need shut your mouths and drive your damned cars, this is not high school. If you loose shut the fuck up and buy some more speed parts! I dont even mess with nippers unless theyre pushing at least 275 to the ground, they fucking think low 10s in the 1/8 is fast! If you want a race, find a modded Supra then that will shut your mouth.

DOHC DORK

Red
    00 S2000

I only popped in here to have a voice. I wasn't even a member on this forum.

Some dude you don't even know, challenges you to a race and then insists that you drop everything and race him, unprovoked, unforced, un-anything....and I guess that makes me the asshole.

I'm the one with timeslips and dynosheets. I don't have anything to prove. The numbers and videos are there, and posted.

I WAS out driving my car yesterday, most of the day. Apparently you were the one at home reading these 100 or so BS posts.

DOHC DORK

Red
    00 S2000

LOL. I'll paint my Honda pink then. Then you can really just bash away on what a girl car it is.

A suggestion though. You don't want to get in a build quality argument comparing Hondas and Camaros.

You're taking shots at the trans on a car with the best production gearbox on the planet? Really, try not to be so open minded sometime....

The clutch and rear are definitely weak points when you start adding ponies. On stock conditions, they'll take a beating just fine for many years.

It's not a muscle car. Thank GOD! If I wanted a lead sled, I'd pick up an old F body or Fox mustang, strap a blower on it and call it a day. You realize you're only agreeing with me here....

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

haha, wasn't there a pink one on a Fast and Furious movie?

I think a girl drove it....

DOHC DORK

Red
    00 S2000

Woohoo! Someone caught my reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    haha, wasn't there a pink one on a Fast and

Furious movie?

I think a girl drove it....

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

nws

Click for full size if this was the girl.....

DOHC DORK

Red
    00 S2000

lol. I'd drive it. Either of 'em.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

how is this not ed yet

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

ohhhhh, hurt me baby

I'd definitely check her oil!!! Dadaaammm
    Last edited by Roastem; 10-02-2006 at 07:18 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information