Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Winter kills the kill section

This is a discussion on Winter kills the kill section within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Sleeper101 I have already called him out on previous thread but he doesn't wanna get his pride ...

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    I have already called him out on previous thread but he doesn't wanna get his pride broken by an import!! Sad Bitch!!!
    Sad Bitch??

Leave me out of your bullshit challenges. I don't care about your piece of crap car or how awesomely fast you think it is

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Sad Bitch??

Leave me out of your bullshit challenges. I don't care about your piece of crap car or how awesomely fast you think it is
    Dude I don't have to think about how fast it is. I have proven it time and time again! I give and recieve respect from every v8 guy around here were I live. We all help each other out b/c we all can respect a decent fast car! There is not 1 person that disrespects me more than You! Other than the few ricers I always piss off! I put you Wesman in the Ricer wanna be club! Any other VOTES????

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by pewterzron View Post
    Hey shady milk man, I am laughing my ass off about the blacker then wesly snipes sig. That shit is funny!!!!
    thank you.

NBM M6
    2000 SS

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    thank you.
    Nothing but love bro, TWO thumbs up!!!

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Dude I don't have to think about how fast it is. I have proven it time and time again! I give and recieve respect from every v8 guy around here were I live. We all help each other out b/c we all can respect a decent fast car! There is not 1 person that disrespects me more than You! Other than the few ricers I always piss off! I put you Wesman in the Ricer wanna be club! Any other VOTES????
    You drive a piece of crap 4 cylinder nissan ricemobile, yet I'm the "wannabe ricer".

Please refrain from posting, you are absolutely ridiculous

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

You drive a piece of crap 4 cylinder nissan ricemobile, yet I'm the "wannabe ricer".

Please refrain from posting, you are absolutely ridiculous
    it's a 6Cil... not a 4 Cil... do ya homework before you start dissin on someone Wes

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    it's a 6Cil... not a 4 Cil... do ya homework before you start dissin on someone Wes
    Either way it still sounds like complete crap if that video is any representation. Sounded like a big 4 cylinder to me.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Either way it still sounds like complete crap if that video is any representation. Sounded like a big 4 cylinder to me.
    well that's just cause it's a really high reving... motor... didn't exactly sound like a V8 either... as he said it did...

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

So why are you still trying to make B.S Wesman? You have stated you didn't want to get embarrassed by an import so that should have been the end. Oh and what is a Big 4 cyl? HAHA

Its doesn't exactly sound like a v8 in higher rpm's but when cruising in lower rpm on the street it does. Besides Im not trying to be a v8 If I wanted that I would have just stuck one in. But I can make as much power!

Black
    2002 WS6

Legislation is killing the kill section. These days they'll confiscate your car in some places, others it's a court date and brutal fine. It's just not the good ol' boy game that it used to be. Some sites have removed the kill section entirely.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Black R/A View Post
    Legislation is killing the kill section. These days they'll confiscate your car in some places, others it's a court date and brutal fine. It's just not the good ol' boy game that it used to be. Some sites have removed the kill section entirely.
    Thats why i race on the track! I have not raced on the street in 2 years.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

So why are you still trying to make B.S Wesman? You have stated you didn't want to get embarrassed by an import so that should have been the end. Oh and what is a Big 4 cyl? HAHA
    No...I stated that I didn't want to waste my time with your pile of crap import. Embarrassed?? Nope, I'm not the one driving the ugly riceburner.

What is a big 4 cylinder?? Umm...maybe a 4 cylinder of larger displacement?? Ever think of that?? I thought that was common sense...

Its doesn't exactly sound like a v8 in higher rpm's but when cruising in lower rpm on the street it does. Besides Im not trying to be a v8 If I wanted that I would have just stuck one in. But I can make as much power!
    Just give it up, you're a lost cause. First you say it sounds just like a V8, now you're retracting your statement because everyone heard the sound clip and it sounds like complete crap. It doesn't sound like a V8 under and circumstances, it sounds like a ricer.

Wow, you can make as much power as a V8 by building up your 6 cylinder. Do you want an award or something?? You lose either way, because a V8 with equivelent mods will always make more power than your 6 cylinder anyway.

98' trans am

98' trans am

wesman..can your t/a beat sleepers 6cylinder ?

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Wow, you can make as much power as a V8 by building up your 6 cylinder. Do you want an award or something?? You lose either way, because a V8 with equivelent mods will always make more power than your 6 cylinder anyway.
    LOL!!!

I might loose in your book bud but there is lots of cool guys out there that respects fast cars sorry your so Lame!!

Until you race me I think you have nothing to prove or talk about b/c everything you say is just opinionated. Nothing is facts! You want facts Ill show you some when you decide to grow balls and man up! Then you can state your opinion.
    Last edited by Sleeper101; 01-22-2008 at 08:31 AM.

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Black R/A View Post
    +1

In order to get away with that anymore you would have to live in a small town and be buddies with the cops. Plus with as fast as news travels these days if an unfortunate accident happens in some random town then all of the sudden you will see special reports on Dateline, etc. about the evil street racers. Then the politicians do their thing. It is best kept on the track though, it's just that the jerks you find on the roads never go.

I can appreciate both sides of the coin.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information