Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blue
    1968 Chevy Camaro RS 327

Why do ricers even bother?

I want in my 1968 Camaro RS 327. I was takin it out for the normal sunday cruise. As I'm cruising with my son around town, a 1994 Toyota Paseo pulls up behind me. It is red, with Autozone spinning hub caps, a black car bra, and orange window tint. I'm already laughing at the car thinking, why would somebody turn their car this ugly. I look back at the light for it to turn green. There are 3 or 4 mexicans in the car, and the driver revs the engine at me! You've got to be kidding me! Right when the light turned green, i put the throttle about 50% down. I did about a 30 foot burnout and let off and coasted. There was smoke everywhere! I turned around and noticed that he wasnt behind me, so i slow down to look back and see if everything is okay. The guy was scared to drive through the smoke. So we get to the next light and was like, if you didnt do a burnout, i would have killed you.

Silver
    03 Cobra

i had a guy in a stock civic try to race me on my bike one time, he swore he could take me from a stop.

Blue
    1968 Chevy Camaro RS 327

haha
    My Cars

1968 Chevy Camaro Rally Sport 327
    Pretty Sweet muscle car. Around 400HP Right now,
    and much more to come.

2007 BMW M6 Cabriolet
    Black Paint, Black Top, Red Interior.
    Only mods as of now is the electronic speed limiter off.

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by EVO 9 View Post
    i had a guy in a stock civic try to race me on my bike one time, he swore he could take me from a stop.
    Now thats priceless right there!!!!!
    96 Imp SS- 12.74@103, 1.74 60' out of fuel

06 AWD TB SS- 12.58@106, 1.76 60'

01 Camaro SS- Totaled

pink!!! haha
    Mustang Gt

well one time I had this guy who had a twin turbo z28 said he could take me in my 2002 stock gt..gosh want a num nuts..

blue
    2002 WS6

haha. awesome. i like it when something stupid revs at me. I dont' even bother anymore. Its not even worth the gas. i like busting gt's and letting them know not to buy that pos.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroGuy27 View Post
    The guy was scared to drive through the smoke. So we get to the next light and was like, if you didnt do a burnout, i would have killed you.
    lmfao omg

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by ChatmanGt View Post
    well one time I had this guy who had a twin turbo z28 said he could take me in my 2002 stock gt..gosh want a num nuts..
    what?

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

haha

This dipsh*t I ran into the other day at a friends turned out to be a guy I blew the doors off of about 6 months ago. He had a red 98 RS Camaro with a GD V6 for crying out loud!

I remember posting about this weird kill. I was coming out of town when a 98-02 looking Camaro charged up on me, cutting someone off at a light to get behind me. It was nighttime, and I figured they must have something done to it to even think they had a chance, b/c you can hear my car coming from a long way, and it has a huge cam in it, and absolutely reverberates at stoplights off nearby cars.

Anyway, I roll out about 10 mph, rip'em to redline in first, granny shifted into second and laid down another 50 ft of rubber, with the ass end fishtailing and smoke BOILING off the tires. I pull him easily, so I let off and only take the next curve at about 90 mph, thinking that was the end of his aspirations.

Then the bastard flys up on me after I come out of the curve, like he never let off. We go up to a light, proceed across the light, and there is nothing but a 2 mile straight away, so I putter up to about 25 mph with it in second, waiting for him to try and pass me, and this f*cker turns into a gas station!!

Anyway, he clearly remembered that night when I talked to him, he had a buddy with him that said he thought my car was a V6 and that he should be able to take me.

He told me that he can drive in curves and that was how he "pulled on me then." I hated to tell him that I let off after I put a bus length on him spinning.

GD domestic ricer...

Blue
    1968 Chevy Camaro RS 327

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    GD domestic ricer...
    i hate those damn domestic ricers. more and more of them are starting to appear around town, and its getting me pissed off. why do people want their cars to look like crap?

98T/Aformula
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, I hear that they are pretty slow im pretty sure you took him lol.........

pink!!! haha
    Mustang Gt

ohhh i smoked that guy wit da z...put about 6cars on him and i at the time had 4people in my car and i also have 20's on the stang..he didn't realize i put a greddy sticker on the car which gives me about 400hp or so plus the intake AEM intake that gives me another 250hp..so i guess my car isn't stock..sorry...damn ls1 owners...but on another note i am going down tomorrow and lookin at this 95lt1 that i posted about a couple of days ago. but there really was this guy that had a twin turbo z28..dunno if it was a differnt engine only got to take a glimpse of it then hear that damn beast blow off down the road...nasty just plain nasty

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

I had some dumbass teenager in a Mustang GT try to race my Evo in the rain............................

Honestly, I didn't even go for it, I just let him think he was racing me and winning, a 14 second car isnt worth the gas or meth.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

Didn't the Paseo come from the factory with around 87 - 90 HP at the crank? Seriously? I seem to recall reading the Motor Trend list of car times and specs many years ago and am pretty sure it was well under 100!

To think that guy in his Paseo was getting ready to run a car with 4+ times more horsepower is hilarious! That would be the equivalent of running a stock LS1 against a 1,200 - 1,300 HP machine! HAHA!

pink!!! haha
    Mustang Gt

Well as for racin in the rain..I wouldn't even race..and u right as for the fact racin someone alot slower. i wouldn't race no 15secs car..as fast does your car run in the 1/4

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    i once was in my lt1z just drivin when a 98-02 camaro comes up on me with a rs style body kit (yes i know they ended the rs in 97, but it was that style body kit, dunno name)...anyways i thought it was a ls1, so i was like "allllrighttt!!"...but soon found it was a 6er, soo he flys by me and we catch a light...hes like..."that there a z28?"...me: "yep"...him: "i got 4.10s i hang with em all the time"...(4.10s in an auto 3.8??) lol..me: "yeah so do i"..him: " ohhh well i run high 13's now and once i get a laptop in here and a hood like yours, they tell me im gonna be runnin 10's" me: " BWWWAA AHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH" (i laughed right in his face for 20 seconds at least) light turns green, he takes off, and i give him two seconds..and well you know how it ends,lol
    01 m6 z28 - lid / lt headers / 3' ory w no cats / flowmaster catback w 3' dmh e-cutout / nelson pcm tune

2005 GTO M6 Black
    2000 Z28 A4 Red

They made RS's past 97.

I think some do it to watch us hit it. I messed with a Z06 like that yesterday just to see him hit it. Later that day a civic did that to me. He pulled in and told me hop I didn't take offense he just wanted to see me hit it because he wanted to hurry and get his chevelle's motor built.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Well as for racin in the rain..I wouldn't even race..and u right as for the fact racin someone alot slower. i wouldn't race no 15secs car..as fast does your car run in the 1/4

Pink mustang GT......there's one of those around here hah!

pink!!! haha
    Mustang Gt

well its really not pink...it would be differnt though

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

A pink mustang...shoot me in the head now. Twice. Two behind the ear, put me out of my misery.

Thread Information