Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Who's Terminated the Terminator?

This is a discussion on Who's Terminated the Terminator? within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Roastem Douche bag alert! Maybe the LS1 was running on 6 cylinders. Prolly the case, cause I ...

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Douche bag alert!

Maybe the LS1 was running on 6 cylinders. Prolly the case, cause I have walked a Steigmeyer ported 03 coupe AT THE dragstrip, when I didn't have a set of heads, but I had the other stuff you mentioned.

You need to keep douchey comments like that to yourself. Come on over to Raleigh and we will see how well you walk mine.
    I agree. That dudes got a huge one stuck up there.

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Yeah, that supercharger sure takes care of those "naturally-aspirated" bowties, doesn't it - LOL
    Yup! it sure makes things easy...........

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Douche bag alert!

Maybe the LS1 was running on 6 cylinders. Prolly the case, cause I have walked a Steigmeyer ported 03 coupe AT THE dragstrip, when I didn't have a set of heads, but I had the other stuff you mentioned.

You need to keep douchey comments like that to yourself. Come on over to Raleigh and we will see how well you walk mine.
    Calm down dont get all butt hurt, but if you wanna race youll have to pay for all my accomodations (hotel,gas etc.) since you live out in bumfuck egypt. I actually talked to the dude before and after that race, and i think he actually frequents this board. One of my good friends has all those mods minus the heads and gears and he kept up fine, LOL but that was when i was on the stock pully (only X pipe, cai, catback)
    Last edited by TrickStang37; 07-19-2007 at 01:49 AM.

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchFun View Post
    will a 150 shot of nitrous on a mostly stock ls1 take a termi???
    The only F-Body I lost to was at Mooresville, NC. It had LS6 cam, heads and intake, 3500 rpm stall, headers, pulleys, tune, 150 shot plus a few other things he rattled off. He ran a 7.30 to my 7.37 which was one of my slower passes on that track. I had just put on a set of 10.5 x 28 ET Streets to see if it helped or hurt my times and it ook off a couple of tenths. That was with the Eaton. With the KB it ran 6.9's at over 105 before I sold it.

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by KITTvsKARR View Post
    Yeah, they had to add a SC just to keep up with a car that was already a year out of production! and just for clarification.. it wouldn't take all that much for an a4 car to run with a stock cobra... if 12.8-13.1 is the norm.. I'm running 12.1 with the mods in the sig...
    Damn, I see the same old lame excuse is being thrown out. Well, I won't mention that the little 281 even in NA mode is enough to give an LS1 all it can handled having owned 99 and 01 Cobras before the 03.

What difference does it make if the F-Body is out of production. I'm sure that feeling or when a vette owner gets his ass rung up and their excuses like, well, I get to drive home in a vette or my vette has better handling are little consolation where it really counts, right smack between their ears. Besides, the 4.6 SC's is also out of productions and it is still kicking ass. My buddy and I drove all over the mid-Atlantic to tracks. I can't tell you how many Chevy owners jumped on our ass. I won't street race but my buddy won't pass especially GM or Vipers. I'm usually following him. They come up and frig with me. When they see I won't bite the motor up to my buddy. I wished I had a camera especially all the vettes and a couple of Viper owners that went from thinking they were cock of the walk to having their supersized egos knocked down to size in a few seconds. WHen they finally realize they have run into not just another lowly Mustang, they back off. I ease up beside them and look at their silly faces and jus laugh at them.

I like the way people use norm or mag numbers. I ran 12.5 bone stock at Rockingham and was pulling 7.90's at Wilkesboro on the stock F1's. And I can't drive for shit.

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped03 View Post
    Damn, I see the same old lame excuse is being thrown out. Well, I won't mention that the little 281 even in NA mode is enough to give an LS1 all it can handled having owned 99 and 01 Cobras before the 03.
    um....nope.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

From personaly experience i have found this that statement to be untrue but im sure its possible i just havent experienced it, i think i have raced 5 or 6 pre 03 cobras. Most were 3 or 4 cars atleast, this one that live in the same apartment complex as my friend had exhaust and a hood from just hearing and seeing it other than that i dotn really know i only took him by about 2 cars. He actually had me off the line i started to pass him at the top of 1 and then as soon as shifted into second and hit it my front bumper was dead even with his and by the end of second had 1/2 car and pulled about a car in 3rd and about another half in 4th let off at the top of 4th.
    Last edited by 2000T/A Guru; 07-19-2007 at 01:50 PM.

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

i personally believe the N/A Cobras sit squarely between an LS1 F-Body and an LT1 in terms of straight line performance even though theyre geared pretty badly from the factory with 3.27's for a 7000RPM shift point. thats not a very effective combo.They can put up competitive races with LS1 F-Bodies but they should be beateable.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

My old lt1 Formula had the 2.73s i hated those gears.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by TrickStang37 View Post
    i personally believe the N/A Cobras sit squarely between an LS1 F-Body and an LT1 in terms of straight line performance...
    That's probably about right.

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    My old lt1 Formula had the 2.73s i hated those gears.
    the 3.27s are worse for a car with a 7000rpm shift point than 2.73's for a car that sees 5600rpm (LT1).The Cobra would need about 3.41 gears to make it the equivalent to 2.73's on the LT1. Or to put it another way, its as if an LT1 had 2.61 gears
    Last edited by TrickStang37; 07-19-2007 at 04:09 PM.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

What difference does it make if the F-Body is out of production. I'm sure that feeling or when a vette owner gets his ass rung up and their excuses like, well, I get to drive home in a vette or my vette has better handling are little consolation where it really counts, right smack between their ears. Besides, the 4.6 SC's is also out of productions and it is still kicking ass. My buddy and I drove all over the mid-Atlantic to tracks. I can't tell you how many Chevy owners jumped on our ass. I won't street race but my buddy won't pass especially GM or Vipers. I'm usually following him. They come up and frig with me. When they see I won't bite the motor up to my buddy. I wished I had a camera especially all the vettes and a couple of Viper owners that went from thinking they were cock of the walk to having their supersized egos knocked down to size in a few seconds. WHen they finally realize they have run into not just another lowly Mustang, they back off. I ease up beside them and look at their silly faces and jus laugh at them.

I like the way people use norm or mag numbers. I ran 12.5 bone stock at Rockingham and was pulling 7.90's at Wilkesboro on the stock F1's. And I can't drive for shit.
    What's going on PUMPED!

You see I laid down a 97.4 mph 1/8 mile trap with that gutted F-bod. You would have spanked my ass with that Kenne Bell, but I think I would have given you a run for your money if you would have only had the Heaton on there.

You sell your car or sumthin'?

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Yup! it sure makes things easy...........

Calm down dont get all butt hurt, but if you wanna race youll have to pay for all my accomodations (hotel,gas etc.) since you live out in bumfuck egypt. I actually talked to the dude before and after that race, and i think he actually frequents this board. One of my good friends has all those mods minus the heads and gears and he kept up fine, LOL but that was when i was on the stock pully (only X pipe, cai, catback)

I ain't paying for sh*t Mr. Cali-forn-I-A.

I will be glad to take YOUR bread though, Top Down. That thing has to be heavy as hell. You would need a Kenne on that vert to whip my gutted F-bod.

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

yeah my car is heavy as hell (3920lbs w/me in it) but it still moves (unless you think walking Cammed LS1's isnt moving, thats all relative).im glad youre proud of your raggedy gutted car,have fun driving it. Ill be having fun out here SMOKING some (not all) H/I/C LS1's! (and of course other cars that arent faster than mine)

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    Mr. Luos are you from IL? I grew up about 15 minutes away from Cordova! My dad used to race out there all of the time when I was young.
    dont like that track

black

ive terminated an 03/04. i know that he has a full exhaust at the very least and the pecker wouldnt run me off the line.
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

um who cares....well maybe someone does, but i don't. congratulations on having a car that is somewhat quick which you admitted you can't drive for $hit...i'll give you a dozen cookies for that one

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula View Post
    ive terminated an 03/04. i know that he has a full exhaust at the very least and the pecker wouldnt run me off the line.
    thats gay shit. roll races are for fags with more horsepower than they can handle.

black

thats gay shit. roll races are for fags with more horsepower than they can handle.
    i was kinda pissed about that. my biggest advantage is the fact im stalled.

silver w/flames
    99 mustang

The 03/04 Cobras really screwed us who don't own one. My buddy bought an 04 and was asked if he wanted to put his name down for a new Shelby, nothing down. He said "why not" even though he had no plans of buying one. Once they came out a dealership in OH offered him $10k for the rights to the car.

He used some of the money to buy a whipple and made over 600rwhp. Those damn cars can make so much power so easily it just isn't fair, lol. I personally love being considered bait by them only to give them a surprise.

Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

drives me crazy, theres a 03 cobra in the local, he complains about not having any competition from f-bods OR vettes..........

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information