Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718 ... LastLast

When Racing Cobra's, have your FACTS STRAIGHT!!

This is a discussion on When Racing Cobra's, have your FACTS STRAIGHT!! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Roastem Seriously, if his dad had a stroke then my condolences. I hope he pulls through without ...

C6 H/C/N20

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Seriously, if his dad had a stroke then my condolences. I hope he pulls through without any debilitating side effects. Those can be as rough on the family as it is on the person.

Health insurance is the best way to pay for such tragedies, not selling your car. Are 03 Cobra's a good substitute for MetLife? If so, count me in!

Anyway, lets get back to talking about Camaro's vs. Mustangs!

Have great insurance, he just retired but selling the car to have $1000 extra a month to make sure he has everything he needs or wants is far greater than the weekend kills.

Its called respect.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

no problem. i don't mind a little ribbing here and there, so long as it's in fun. this one wasn't.

C6 H/C/N20

Quote Originally Posted by doodad View Post
    dude STFU! first of all you ain't MOD and you have no bussiness to ask that stupid question. second, learn to respect.

this is LS1.com but any fans are welcome as well regardless of the car you own. that cobra owner is a former LS1 owner.

cobras & LS1s are different cars, different design motors and each has its own goodies and bads and they are both mean machines!
    Hey man, I responded to you on SVT. 98-99 LS1's are CHEAP now! Pick one up and juice the hell out of it. I just want to go to a Vette. Ive had the 10sec F-bod and the 9/10 sec Cobra so now I want the 9 sec Vette.

LS3 w/ FI. Nice.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by napper View Post
    Cosby...tell them your HP so they can drop dead.....its so much lower than you would think...which gies to show you ....its the combo/pakage and driver
    LOL. First pic.....355 RWHP (11.4x on DRs). 2nd Pic.....314 RWHP (11.6x on slicks). That 2nd pic looks kind of neat, but that was a bone stock suspension (from a 99 GT), thus the horid body twist. It is definately NOT how you want a car to look on launch. The first one (on DRs) is much better.

Oh....still curious what Mr. 2000 Guru runs.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I told you a 12.8 at 110mph on street tires. 11.2s with the supra, and there have been cam only f-bodys that are in the low 11s high 10s, and im cool knowing you mustang may be faster than my trans am cause you are old and will die long before me.

C6 H/C/N20

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    LOL. First pic.....355 RWHP (11.4x on DRs). 2nd Pic.....314 RWHP (11.6x on slicks). That 2nd pic looks kind of neat, but that was a bone stock suspension (from a 99 GT), thus the horid body twist. It is definately NOT how you want a car to look on launch. The first one (on DRs) is much better.

Oh....still curious what Mr. 2000 Guru runs.
    Nice Mustang man. It hooks nice.

C6 H/C/N20

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    I told you a 12.8 at 110mph on street tires. 11.2s with the supra, and there have been cam only f-bodys that are in the low 11s high 10s, and im cool knowing you mustang may be faster than my trans am cause you are old and will die long before me.
    Damn bro, thats harsh.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by JayplaySS2 View Post
    Damn bro, thats harsh.
    LOL. That ain't harsh....its youth at its most ignorant. Kinda funny, don't you think.

I told you a 12.8 at 110mph on street tires.
    Why point out the street tires? That first pic I posted was on street tires too, but I don't feel the need to make any excuses.

11.2s with the supra
    On a G-tech, in your dreams, or at a real track? Did it run this with you driving it, or with a previous owner?

and there have been cam only f-bodys that are in the low 11s high 10s
    Yup....and they did it before you even knew how to drive.

Old news, Junior.

and im cool knowing you mustang may be faster than my trans am cause you are old and will die long before me.
    LOL. I may be older than you (not that this is saying much), but don't count your chickens before the break, young man.

Say...you do any running? I'm running Richmond next month, wanna join me?

White
    '04 Mustang Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I get a real kick out of hearing a KB Cobra at full blast, but for plain driving sake that shrill of a whine would get annoying after a while.
    No, it doesn't!!!!
    '01 BMW 330ci: Race it in a modified class in BMW CCA Club Racing and NASA endurance races.
    '04 Lincoln LS V8 Sport: Stock.
    '04 Mustang Cobra coupe (white/gray): Modified.

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    blower whine NEVER gets old. cuz you only get to hear it at WOT and it gives me boner whenever my car sees full boost. that instant torque feeling and that whine = better than sex

Blue/Red/ Silver
    08z06,06GTO,04GTO,5BUSA

BlackClowd

sorry i got you into GURU fighting territory.

He is young.....and if thats the best he can do ....insult wise...
    let me let you all in on a terrifying thought. You all already have an expiration date stamped on you....

You just don't know it..

Guru your next race on street tires could be your last. That would be poetic
    Black Clowd has earned his respect... low 300 hp running 11.4 imagine if he actually modded his cobra wth high hp mods.

and the stroke thing....jeezus thats the most repectful thing i've heard of.
    ( i know you LOVE your KB Cobra) but that man you wana help did everything for you .

your a good son..

And stop this bs stang vs f body.....it old real old.. Now let talk about real cars like srt4 and GTO's...lol

if i could afford it

1 zo6
    2 Viper
    3 GT520 kr or Ford GT

yeah all from DIFFERENT makers. i buy domestic even my Bike is a Buell.

Supra yes great car...but expensive to buy and keep up in comparison.
    .....we retooled their factories after WW2.

they owe there economic status to us as does much of the rest of the world.

our cars have lept forward in the last decade....japanese kids want American Muscle...they love everything American.

this thread should be locked...no one should ever be insulted .....damn even the srt4 sight filed with youngsters is a nicer group....

take care Bob....your boy has got to be a late teen by now....did you teach him everything???

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    if the thread is gonna get closed, then it should be done right.

here is a VERY beatiful song

singer: The Terminator
    song: my blower whine

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0...5600ee7a36.htm

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Quote Originally Posted by doodad View Post
    if the thread is gonna get closed, then it should be done right.

here is a VERY beatiful song

singer: The Terminator
    song: my blower whine

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0...5600ee7a36.htm

Blue
    00 Z28 6Spd / 03 Z71 LT

"07 Shelby GT500 Cobra, promises to be REAL FUCK*N SUPER NASTY"
    What ... There's gonna be alot of broken promises.
    00 Z28 M6 T-tops
    00 SS A4 T-tops (Sold)
    99 Corvette M6 (Sold)
    98 Z28 A4 Coupe (Sold)
    98 Z28 A4 T-tops (Sold)

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by b.lee View Post
    "07 Shelby GT500 Cobra, promises to be REAL FUCK*N SUPER NASTY"
    What ... There's gonna be alot of broken promises.
    Click for full size
    Classy pic. High 12's. Hum? Evan Smith from MM&FF was getting low 12's out of a bone stock 03 on the stock F1's. It's also about potential and the little money it takes to go fast. There are a few 07's running 10's on the stock Eaton with just a pulley and exhaust upgrades.

I had my KB pullied up to 18 psi and it whistled all the time. But, nothing to WOT. I have scared the crap out of people when I passed them when that sound hit them. There was an asshat in Hickory, NC in some kind of Porsche vert that kept showing his ass trying to get me into a race. I would not street race especially in town. I was driving up I-40 oneday in some fairly heavy traffic and I see this asshat weaving traffic and when he blew by me he cut in on me and nearly hit me. Then when he gets in front he keeps eyeballing me in his rear view. He fiannly whips over in the right lane and picks off a couple of cars. I guess he lost interest or forgot about me a couple of minutes later. We passed a line of cars on the right and I had a good 1/4 mile of clean lane on the right. I pulled out and slammed third and went to WOT. This dude had his wife I assumed with him. She had her arm hanging out. When that sound hit her ears she flung herself over almost on top of this asshat and she looked like a chimp that someone just slapped. It was funny as shit. This dude never messed with me again.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I put on street tires, and not drag radials, you first pic was drag radials, i would be mid to low 12s with those and i know that is not 11s, now you calling me young nad thats the best i could do with insults, that was a joke and you old farts gotta get all butt hurt, ohh hes young bla bla blah. You guys take yourselves and this website too seriously.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

I would do a man for a KB terminator.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

I put on street tires, and not drag radials, you first pic was drag radials, i would be mid to low 12s with those and i know that is not 11s, now you calling me young nad thats the best i could do with insults, that was a joke and you old farts gotta get all butt hurt, ohh hes young bla bla blah. You guys take yourselves and this website too seriously.
    You must have a factory freak or something man cause that time on street tires is good. Even with 4.11's, LT's, ORY, LM2, and a 9" the previous owner of my car only got 12.5's on his street tires.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I dotn think i am with headers, exhaust and a lid i made 337rwhp untuned, which is average.

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    I would do a man for a KB terminator.

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information