Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 583

When Racing Cobra's, have your FACTS STRAIGHT!!

This is a discussion on When Racing Cobra's, have your FACTS STRAIGHT!! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; that's a healthy stang, what u got in there champ?...

  1. #241
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    that's a healthy stang, what u got in there champ?

  2. #242
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    all his savings, and then some

  3. #243
    Senior Member BLKCLOUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,100

    B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

    Oops. Sorry. Low-cost version.


  4. #244
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    so florida
    Posts
    96

    Blue/Red/ Silver
    08z06,06GTO,04GTO,5BUSA

    Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    that's a healthy stang, what u got in there champ?
    V.

    thats one stang done correctly..plenty of time refining the mods and the driver.

    Cosby...tell them your HP so they can drop dead.....its so much lower than you would think...which gies to show you ....its the combo/pakage and driver

    neither cars nor drivers win races but the symbiosis of both do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!

  5. #245
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    oh yah, he seem close to 400rwhp to me, just a guess ... but yeah weight relocation to rear, weight shaving off the car, suspension upgrades, rearend, tires, high stall, done right can yield great results, don't neet much power... let's not forget the driver mod

  6. #246
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    Oops. Sorry. Low-cost version.

    Click for full size

    I like N/A Cobra's. They sound much better without the hurricane force blender.

  7. #247
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    I like N/A Cobra's. They sound much better without the hurricane force blender.
    I disagree, that S/C whine makes the front of my pants feel tighter!

  8. #248
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Don't get me wrong, I get a real kick out of hearing a KB Cobra at full blast, but for plain driving sake that shrill of a whine would get annoying after a while.

  9. #249
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I get a real kick out of hearing a KB Cobra at full blast, but for plain driving sake that shrill of a whine would get annoying after a while.
    Although I've ridden in one for long distances a couple of times, and as long as you keep your rpm's down then you'll just hear the blissful tone of a SB v8.

  10. #250
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Well slap ma ballsack and call me Biiiig Willy, learn something new every day!

  11. #251
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by JayplaySS2 View Post
    Meet you half way?
    i wonder who will get there first???

  12. #252
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    hahaha

    Cobra put him in the poorhouse, now he's gotta sell...


    You got to pay for a Mustang to hang with that LS1 power dontcha!!
    maybe his mentioning of his dad having a stroke and needing the money for just in case purposes is a better reason for selling it. be a little less carefree in what you post.

  13. #253
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Well slap ma ballsack and call me Biiiig Willy, learn something new every day!
    I wouldn't be able to stand hearing that Whaaaaaaaa for a thirty minute drive either, but therein lies the true beauty of S/C...power on tap whenever you need it! :thumbsup:

  14. #254
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    maybe his mentioning of his dad having a stroke and needing the money for just in case purposes is a better reason for selling it. be a little less carefree in what you post.

    Hey I didn't break any rules with that post, plus he was talking a bunch of smack about F-bods. Saying he prefers his rustang to your POS F-bod, but of course he sugarcoated it.

    Since when did moderators start babying Mustang lovers?

  15. #255
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Hey I didn't break any rules with that post, plus he was talking a bunch of smack about F-bods. Saying he prefers his rustang to your POS F-bod, but of course he sugarcoated it.

    Since when did moderators start babying Mustang lovers?
    Prolly since a family member's health is the reason he's selling...

  16. #256
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Seriously, if his dad had a stroke then my condolences. I hope he pulls through without any debilitating side effects. Those can be as rough on the family as it is on the person.

    Health insurance is the best way to pay for such tragedies, not selling your car. Are 03 Cobra's a good substitute for MetLife? If so, count me in!

    Anyway, lets get back to talking about Camaro's vs. Mustangs!

  17. #257
    Senior Member Musclefan21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    1,155

    1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Hey I didn't break any rules with that post, plus he was talking a bunch of smack about F-bods. Saying he prefers his rustang to your POS F-bod, but of course he sugarcoated it.

    Since when did moderators start babying Mustang lovers?
    dude STFU! first of all you ain't MOD and you have no bussiness to ask that stupid question. second, learn to respect.

    this is LS1.com but any fans are welcome as well regardless of the car you own. that cobra owner is a former LS1 owner.

    cobras & LS1s are different cars, different design motors and each has its own goodies and bads and they are both mean machines!

  18. #258
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Hey I didn't break any rules with that post, plus he was talking a bunch of smack about F-bods. Saying he prefers his rustang to your POS F-bod, but of course he sugarcoated it.
    try rule #3
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/rules.php
    and to think, i was nice enough not not give you an alert/warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Since when did moderators start babying Mustang lovers?
    about the same time i started babying f-body lovers.

  19. #259
    Member JayplaySS2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    391
    C6 H/C/N20

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    hahaha

    Cobra put him in the poorhouse, now he's gotta sell...


    You got to pay for a Mustang to hang with that LS1 power dontcha!!
    I DONT HAVE TO SELL IT. I added urgency for the ads. I can afford this, my wife's car and mod money each month. I choose to sell it to free up money for my Father smart guy. Its ok I will let it slide, you dont even have enough power to talk smack.

    You think your car will "run" with my car serriously? All jokes aside?

    Dude you are worthless on this board. Never would I insult you or your father because you took offense to any remarks about F-bods. If youre ever in Florida come on by so I can meet you face to face.
    Last edited by JayplaySS2; 10-03-2007 at 03:41 PM.

  20. #260
    Member JayplaySS2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    391
    C6 H/C/N20

    Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    maybe his mentioning of his dad having a stroke and needing the money for just in case purposes is a better reason for selling it. be a little less carefree in what you post.
    Thank you.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2008 Cobra Jet Mustang - Return Of The Cobra Jets
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 09:16 AM
  2. Ford 428 Cobra Jet Build - Deadly Cobra - Engine T
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 11:40 AM
  3. Mr T facts
    By Nastyfoot in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 05:50 PM
  4. Pinks:All Out [New series, straight heads-up racing]
    By Warbird in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 09:39 PM
  5. facts to ponder
    By Zboner in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 11:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •