Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

When Racing Cobra's, have your FACTS STRAIGHT!!

This is a discussion on When Racing Cobra's, have your FACTS STRAIGHT!! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by JayplaySS2 I can do it next weekend no problem Fri/Sat night. Just give me a better idea ...

Blue/Red/ Silver
    08z06,06GTO,04GTO,5BUSA

Quote Originally Posted by JayplaySS2 View Post
    I can do it next weekend no problem Fri/Sat night. Just give me a better idea where you are. Turnpike at what exit? I'll have my wife ride with me and tape it.

You want to bring the GTO or the SRT-4?
    the drag prepped 04 GTO or the 06 621 6 speed.
    ....lol i'm fucking with you....you wanted a skitlle...remeber if you lose you lose to a neon man,,,,a neon....!!!!!

yeah maybe don't wanna jinx it.......i'm selling the srt4 as of now....so any interting mustang offers will be entertained..... So florida area
    3100miles 447 cold and 427 hot.... suspension, tuned, brakes. 175 top speed.

let extrapolate...ever race a 450 srt wit a a standalone.??/ thats ho my srt 4 runs.... not unbeatable but solidly strong with fat/long powerband.

i've raced a dozen and it comes out either 2 ways,,, lol

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    Quote Originally Posted by napper View Post
    ....lol i'm fucking with you....you wanted a skitlle...remeber if you lose you lose to a neon man,,,,a neon....!!!!!

yeah maybe don't wanna jinx it.......i'm selling the srt4 as of now....so any interting mustang offers will be entertained..... So florida area

let extrapolate...ever race a 450 srt wit a a standalone.??/ thats ho my srt 4 runs.... not unbeatable but solidly strong with fat/long powerband.

man just go ahead and find out!!! those modded +race gas srt-4s ain't joke, so KB cobras

C6 H/C/N20

Run which ever you want, I know your Neon isnt trapping 135.

Blue/Red/ Silver
    08z06,06GTO,04GTO,5BUSA

Run which ever you want, I know your Neon isnt trapping 135.
    You started friendly..

but i race by surprise. No set ups....for MY FUN not yours

Really 447 in a 2900lbs srt with 7200 redline not impressive

507 in a purposely built straighliner...nothing....

http://media.putfile.com/gto-vs-supercharged-marauder( this is b4 heads cam and headers intake and manifold. oh and it looks awesome now.that i holdened cloned it ( this is a least a second slower minimum)
    stall MT 100shot..

surprise see what i mean.

and then 621?? on a fully suspensioned 06 Sorry i'm sure your terminator is cool and all but now your entring the cocky zone.

a terminator is fast cool whatever....but its one car.... and the 06 is kinda special to me...
    if you don't think 621 can do you at any (not all)race...then you da MAN

man at 43 i know exactly what i can and cannot beat.

i'm no hustler its spice red dms front and rear with blacked out mesh Cv8's totally degadged except for 600 hp right in fornt of the rear wheels. and its seen 10.71 new harrop, cv axles, ds, textralia clutch.
    THis is my interpretaion of the clasiest American muscle car made today..or almost made today.
    M5 interior.. 4k in suspension 2 in brakes. aluminum flyweel weight savings everywhere. This was an old school project. with the top goods.. the auusi interior.

either one...lol think again, ya know what the 04 no slicks just do it ...i can see you aint gona give up....you got to be shown people in th know...kow how to do it.

Like ole Cosby still on th 99 cobra...

th 04 anytime...rain or shine....lol ok shine..
    skittle rattled you ayy? i seriously don't think youu've race a real cammed 450 whp srt 4 froma roll..cause its not funnu for the KB..that i assure you a win yes but not like you thought.

your ight either or....you be in my hood so i'll swich out.. first you get the red meat the 04 ls1 thatway that vieo will have you dumping money into your bra....lol.

but look at the little straighliner... that was a good run... ya kinda get the feeling i know how to built it for what it needs

go down to hialeah...plenty of Srt4 hustlers out there...hand you your ass.....i'm just a mid level autocrosser....with very long high hp powerbands.its an ok
    dragger and afantastic great roller 1000 extra rpm with the cams per gear 4000extra powerband.....500+KB terminator...jeeze .....oh an i didn't appreciate the dig on the 06 "bring whichever' did you wanna win or lose. i 'm easy going but i know what will happen with what car.

Morosso 1k if your that hot for me.
    must be your cobra registration and less than a week dyno.

954 9738420 work fax.
    Last edited by napper; 10-01-2007 at 08:07 PM.

C6 H/C/N20

You started friendly..

http://media.putfile.com/gto-vs-supercharged-marauder( this is b4 heads cam and headers intake and manifold. oh and it looks awesome now.that i holdened cloned it ( this is a least a second slower minimum)
    stall MT 100shot..

surprise she what i mean.

and then 621 on a fully suspensioned 06 sorry a terminator is fast cool watever....but its one car.....

I am still friendly. I was just giving you the choice. You have 3 different cars. It would be more fun to run the 630rwhp GTO. Not the SRT4, we had one.

400+rwhp in 2900lbs is awesome, even better considering a 4 cylinder! I miss ours. That "neon" can take out 90% of the guys I know. No hard feelings.
    Then let me know when you are "around" and maybe we can get lucky. Sounds like fun.

so napper, are you gonna race or what?

if you are not gonna race him then you should stop brag about your cars. if you are gonna race him, stop brag about your cars anyways, let the cars brag about themself!

if you are gonna back out, nicely say that and it is all good!

no big deal!

C6 H/C/N20

You started friendly..

stall MT 100shot..

surprise see what i mean.

and then 621?? on a fully suspensioned 06 Sorry i'm sure your terminator is cool and all but now your entring the cocky zone.

a terminator is fast cool watever....but its one car.... and the 06 is kinda special to me...
    if you don't think 621 can do you at any (not all)race...then you win there too.

man at 43 i know exactly what i acan and cannot beat.

i'm no hustler its spice red dms front and rear with blacked out mesh Cv8's totally degadged except for 600 hp right in fornt of the rear wheels.

but look at the little straighliner... that was a good run... ya kinda get the feeling i know how to built it for what it needs

go down to hialeah...plenty of Srt4 hustlers out there...hand you your ass.....i'm just a mid level autocrosser....with vey high at powerbands.
    an ok dragger and a great roller.....500+KB terminator...jeeze .....oh an i didn't appreciate the dig on the 06 "bring whicever' did you wanna win or lose. i 'm easy going but i know what will happen with what car.

Morosso 1k if your that hot for me.
    must be your cobra registration and less than a week dyno.
    The ONLY reason I said that was since you have 3 cars, I wasnt sure what car you were referring to. Thats all, no hard feelings.

Blue/Red/ Silver
    08z06,06GTO,04GTO,5BUSA

ok cool.

i thought i wa s gutting puncked.

yeh sometie..i;'m supposed to buy the 402 stroker ta in this thread....how ironic.

stop beating on it......lol..!!!!!

napper after all, you better run your machines against jayplal win or lose!

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

I can do it next weekend no problem Fri/Sat night. Just give me a better idea where you are. Turnpike at what exit? I'll have my wife ride with me and tape it.

You want to bring the GTO or the SRT-4?
    hell, i might want in on this.....

i need to stretch the legs on the 408

Lightbulb

ok cool.

i thought i wa s gutting puncked.

yeh sometie..i;'m supposed to buy the 402 stroker ta in this thread....how ironic.

stop beating on it......lol..!!!!!
    hahahah you'd want a 402 ls2 wouldn't u? buy your own...
    nice srt btw, fast little toy! but yeah buy yourself some TA muscle!
    nice video guy!

Quote Originally Posted by SDMForever View Post
    Who gives a fuck anyways. Get a stroker a watch the highschool kids in there really fuckin nasty cobras from your rearview mirror. lol

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

I secretly want a Terminator...that black KB is nasty!

oh yeah they can get nasty them termi... or get a c5 and single turbo it! anyways off subject now... but I respect Cobras and Supras as well. very good competition to ls1 modded right.

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Back on subject then, I have a question....Do Terminators come with forged internals from SVT....or was that a rumor I heard?

Quote Originally Posted by fabrizi View Post
    Back on subject then, I have a question....Do Terminators come with forged internals from SVT....or was that a rumor I heard?
    that's correct fabrizi, termi's key strength is ease of modability, because of a forged bottom end.
    it would take $2500 in parts and $500 in machining to forge an ls1 I believe.

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

You're helping my newfound appreciation for these 'Pullied Pigs'

C6 H/C/N20

Quote Originally Posted by fabrizi View Post
    You're helping my newfound appreciation for these 'Pullied Pigs'
    Actually when you swap the IRS rear for a live axle you shave 118+ lbs off them too bringing them around 3500lbs. Here is a quick vid of my, very short.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...ce01497032.htm

C6 H/C/N20

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    hell, i might want in on this.....

i need to stretch the legs on the 408

Im in Ft. Lauderdale very close to the Turnpike so if you are in the neighborhood, just PM me for a few hard runs. Its always fun.

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Actually when you swap the IRS rear for a live axle you shave 118+ lbs off them too bringing them around 3500lbs. Here is a quick vid of my, very short.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...ce01497032.htm
    What exhaust are you running? Love that SC whine!

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information