Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what's your BEST kill story?

This is a discussion on what's your BEST kill story? within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; You confused me when you said "I'm like nah, you gotta go when the third yellow lights up!!! "...

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

You confused me when you said "I'm like nah, you gotta go when the third yellow lights up!!! "

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Oh, I meant when people will cut a .5xx light on a slow tree on a .000 light. Thats when I tell them to go on the third yellow.

You come on up to MD at the end of the month and Ill smack ya around a little on the lights.
    96 Imp SS- 12.74@103, 1.74 60' out of fuel

06 AWD TB SS- 12.58@106, 1.76 60'

01 Camaro SS- Totaled

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    this kid i went to high school with, he started driving his modded 88 5.0 when he was a freshman, i was an late bloomer and got my license as a junior and he always made fun of my old 74 c/10 long bed. it was built up but the worn out th400 wouldn't hang. after i graduated i got my z and he was still talking shit all the time about my camaro. finally he decided he thought he would race me, (all the other times i called him out he had an excuse) well i put like 3 cars on him in a short race from a 35 roll. he shut up after that lol
    who are you talkin about?? Montan???

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

My best kill ever was in my 93 TA. I had the car for a year and put a little money in it, the the LS1 Vettes had just come out, I ran one and to my amazement, beat em by about 1/2 car to 110 mph. I was so proud. Then a couple months later, I got beat by a half car when I raced a brand new (at the time) 1999 hardtop Vette 6 speed. I later realized, I could beat an auto vette LS1, even race with a m6 Vette, and would get beat slightly by the hard to find FRC Vettes.

Still a 275 horse LT1 beating a Vette at all was bragable back then. They were the Car to beat at that time, That was even before you saw very many LS1 f-bods around.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 02sunsetorangeZ View Post
    who are you talkin about?? Montan???
    yes little guy
    Quote Originally Posted by preston1980 View Post
    My best kill ever was in my 93 TA. I had the car for a year and put a little money in it, the the LS1 Vettes had just come out, I ran one and to my amazement, beat em by about 1/2 car to 110 mph. I was so proud. Then a couple months later, I got beat by a half car when I raced a brand new (at the time) 1999 hardtop Vette 6 speed. I later realized, I could beat an auto vette LS1, even race with a m6 Vette, and would get beat slightly by the hard to find FRC Vettes.

Still a 275 horse LT1 beating a Vette at all was bragable back then. They were the Car to beat at that time, That was even before you saw very many LS1 f-bods around.
    sorry for being nieve(sp) what is an FRC vette?

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

I think he meant "fixed-roof coupe," but I'm not sure. I would've just said hardtop.

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    yes little guy

Yes it means Fixed Roof Coupe, just a hard top version. But they are lighter and faster of the Vettes.

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

[QUOTE=blue02Z;909304]yes little guy

okey doke j/w

Cayenne Red
    1998 Camaro Z28 M6

So I was rollin around Boise, and I spot a new mustang GT/CS. I didn't know at the time that CS meant California Special, and was only an appearance mod so I thought what the heck I'll give him a rev. I had recently installed a cam and my car gurgled a little on the rev down and let out a pop. His passenger thought this was quite funny and proceeded to laugh and point at my car. I thought, now I'm not gonna go easy on him. His car sounded okay, probably had an exhaust mod. Needless to say he starts weaving in and out of traffic and I follow suit. My passenger said it would be cool to race. It wasn't much to get ahead of him, so I have to wait for him to catch up, but he doesn't slow down. He just keeps gunnin it by me. So I had to drop it into second, and catch up. I finally get him to sit next to me, and he guns it again. So I said fuck it and hit it too. I passed him and proceeded to put 4+ car lengths on him from about a 50 mph roll to 100+. His passenger looked a little humbled, and the driver gave me a thumbs up. The driver seemed like an alright guy, but his passenger was a jerk. I guess he thought the loping cam was a sign that my car was running bad. I'm not sure. It's funny when guys think a brand new car can take anything on the street. Especially when it's a new mustang.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

guess my best was killing a srt8 hemi charger let off at 132 mph I was ahead by 2 cars

Cayenne Red
    1998 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by JesusFan View Post
    guess my best was killing a srt8 hemi charger let off at 132 mph I was ahead by 2 cars
    I whooped one of those on the street too. Looked brand new, dude thought he was hot stuff. Is it just me, or do only camaro owners know the power of the LS1?

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

Yes it means Fixed Roof Coupe, just a hard top version. But they are lighter and faster of the Vettes.

They were the Corvette model for the performance-minded purist, and the cars that provided the foundation for the Z06 when it was reintroduced in 2001. In fact, the Z06 completely replaced the hardtop, by which I mean that, starting with model year 2001, all fixed-roof Vettes were Z06s, and all Z06s were fixed-roof Vettes.

C6 H/C/N20

My funniest race was...

I was headed home and a sliver SRT-4 was pacing me. I pulled up to talk and the passenger yelled "Stage 3". I had my ported eaton at the time and just told them to "go". From a 40 punch I only put about 2-2.5 cars on them to 110 so it was very quick. At the next light I told them I had a "Stage 3 Cobra". The guys looked confused.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information