WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Angry Whats this world coming too? Idiot gets his ass owned

So Ill say, ive had the privalage of running across some of the biggest morons on the road.... but tonight i met the dumbest one yet. Im leaving sheetz in Charles Town on 340 headed towards Harpers Ferry... these thuged out gang bangers in a mid 90s caprice pull up next to me and start staring me down... we both get caught at a light, im in no mood so i just look foward and mind my own... he nails it off the light and cuts me off...ok your an asshole but im gonna continue to let it go... last light before 340 turns into highway goes red and im behind him, hes first off the light... im still minding my own, listening to some fort minor, chillen... then i see the back of his car lift... This fucking asshole dose a full fledged burnout right in front of me and blows smoke and rubber all over my fucking hood... light greens up he takes off and i went into what i like to call "FUCK THAT" mode... I let him get about 10 cars up the road and i mash it... i blow by him doing about 90, cut him off by inches and throw the flashers on (forgive me, i know it was a dickish ricer move but if anyone deserved it it was these fucks) and flip them the bird... exhaust scared the shit out of them all when i flew by... well i go on about my buisness thinking this assholes done.... when all of a sudden they all pull up next to me and start giving me the thuged out g-unit stare down... your in fucking charles town west virgina asshole, go to d.c. if you want to be a fucking gangster... anyways, i stare back and the one in the passenger seat says something like "man we bust a cap in yo ass" which sent me spiraling into a new oblivion of pissed off... and without thinking i jerk the wheel towards them and he slams on his brakes... to say the least i scared some decency into them cause they were to affraid to get next to me after that... fucking worthless people... it almost would have been worth trashing my t/a to clense the gene pool. I usually dont let things like that get to me but this time i couldnt hold back... well i got a big job ahead of me tommro, getting all that fucking burnt rubber off my fascia

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

LOL..."FUCK THAT" mode...Love it! Fuck em. You have more patience than I do, but good luck getting that rubber off your car...and too bad you didn't have a beater truck...you could have really scared em without worrying about your car. Bet you scared the piss out of him

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Awesome man! My "F That Mode" is when I pull my car sideways and rip the e-brake in front of em to block their escape, get out w/ a bat, chain, or just fists & black out.

2005 GTO M6 Black
    2000 Z28 A4 Red

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen View Post
    "man we bust a cap in yo ass"
    Would have been the time where I woulda pulled my gun from under the seat laid it on the dash and said "get to busting chump". I hate idiots like that. The fact that they just said something instead of pulling something out meant they didnt even have a cap to bust. Good job though. I probably would have returned the burnout favor as well.

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

dont worry,next time i see that prick ill be ordering a new set of rear tires the next day lol

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

yea i would not have the patience. i would have probably gotten in front of him and slammed on my breaks. if he rearends u, no matter what its his ticket.

Black
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    yea i would not have the patience. i would have probably gotten in front of him and slammed on my breaks. if he rearends u, no matter what its his ticket.
    Thats crazy you got to know when to fold them... you are outnumbered and have no idea if there is a weapon in their vehicle. One things for certain, you DON'T have one in yours.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Tony180a View Post
    Thats crazy you got to know when to fold them... you are outnumbered and have no idea if there is a weapon in their vehicle. One things for certain, you DON'T have one in yours.
    yea. i probably wouldnt actually do what i said lol.

although id still end up doing something stupid

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

like getting their plate numbers, searching them, and completely destroying their car over night... ya know, i probably wouldnt do all of that either lol

Black
    1999 Trans Am WS6

lmao ahhh youth

Blue
    99 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Tony180a View Post
    ..but some of us DO.

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by cavpat View Post
    ..but some of us DO.
    exactly its west viriginia, who dosent! lol j/k im not packing heat but after that lil incadent it probably wouldnt be a bad idea

man thats a bummer getting your car sprayed, i would of done the same thing you did up until that 2nd stare down, i would prolly just start laying rubber down and swing by ass end around so it throws hot rubber right into their windows and faces and take off under the cover of smoke heh heh heh

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

a nitrous purge kit would be fun in a situation like this.

Thread Information