Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vw jetta 2006 2.5

This is a discussion on vw jetta 2006 2.5 within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; I love old fast trucks. It's fun beating up on cars that don't expect it....

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I love old fast trucks. It's fun beating up on cars that don't expect it.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    but, he wasn't wanting to compare it to a camaro.
    I consider GM trucks with the LSx based motors to be a ''LS1" and the 6.0 vortech max dosent get the respect it derserves from most of the hemi guys. Im not dissin the good hemi guys that are out there that know what they are talkin about.

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    I think that the a lot of 5.7 hemi owners are over confident in what they have and think that it is so much "better" than the LS1, im not saying all hemi owners are like that, but i just get sick of them some times. I have sort of hated hemis since this kid at my school got a brand new charger RT and everyone thought it was the king shit. One night he got called out to race me and pussed out on me makin excuses so i never got the chance to beat his as* in front of everyone now he WONT race me. No offense to anyone who has a hemi.
    Yeah alot of 5.7 Hemi owners give the rest of us bad names, i would hate that kid to. if he was at my school he would get his @$$ beat. Sorry for the rest of the "Hemi's". If they are going to race get a real racing car. Like a LS1

weberje
    Jetta's a 6 speed. At least my Turbo is. I've got the temptronic auto, so I can drive it manual as well. It also has an 'S' (speed) drive that changes the shift points to drive all "racey". Personally, I think that driving it manually is faster for me as you just bump the shifter, no clutch, so you can get the tach where you want it.

NBM
    '00 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by weberje View Post
    Jetta's a 6 speed. At least my Turbo is. I've got the temptronic auto, so I can drive it manual as well. It also has an 'S' (speed) drive that changes the shift points to drive all "racey". Personally, I think that driving it manually is faster for me as you just bump the shifter, no clutch, so you can get the tach where you want it.
    I love how a lot of people seem to think an auto w/manual shifting option is anything close to driving a manual.

Hello McFly, you can manually shift any automatic. That's what the gear selector is for. It really isn't any faster.

NBM
    '00 Z28

By the way, I wasn't aiming that at any one person. Please, do not feel that was directed at you because I quoted you. I was just using your statement as an example.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information