Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

v6 Mustang with decals and exhaust so it must have been fast!

This is a discussion on v6 Mustang with decals and exhaust so it must have been fast! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by TransAm11973 you do have a good point about the ass kickin of rice. i am just saying ...

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    you do have a good point about the ass kickin of rice. i am just saying with my mods i have never lost to a stang, and the guys here are always trying to show there shit and always get put in thier place. I guess maybe I am bias b.c of that. like i said I wasnt trying to be an ass just telling like it is.
    well I have a lot of respect for stangs, well one in particular that looks bone stock and I saw it waste a c6 Z06. obviously the stang driver has a lot of money in that mustang but it looks and almost sounds stock. you can't judge a book by its cover lol. no matter how many mods you have somone always has more lol. but I know where your coming from. I love beating the smiles off of gt owners.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

yes Kobra thats right I am an immature person who beats mustangs all the time. SCARY!!! Like I said I wanst trying to be an ass. Never went personal with me I just talked about the cars, unlike you... Man you are defensive, I wonder why?

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

I can send you a box of tissues if you want, for free. Really.

gold
    1992 nissan 240

Quote Originally Posted by dlmeadows View Post
    from the looks of it there seems to be no engine in your car. hope your on here to get some info about an ls1 conversion. because light car + LS1 = lol
    ya i had to put the ka that came with the car back in so i can drive it while i save up for the ls1 but ya im here to learn more about thoes wonderfull motors i have always lost to that and i was on a 240 fourm and them boys over there were azz holes soo im here proly buliding a much faster car ill show them

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    If I had a dollar for everytime a guy in a mustang pulls up to me and revs his engine I would have a corvette, ws6 , and a SS. If I had a dollar for everytime I see mustang headlights in my rearview mirror as I pull away I would have my own corvette factory in my back yard.
    I am going to quote these 2 lines

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

But bullshit aside, if u say all fords suck that just plain wrong. Never lost to a stang?? Come to NJ and i will gladly line u up with my best friends whippled cobra, 618 to the wheels.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Yea all Fords SUCK lol sure...

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

fords do suck they are cheap pieces of shit. that whole quantity over quality issue. and that ford GT yeah thats a respectable ride BECAUSE time and money were actually put into it, and that why its got the price tag it has , and is manufactured the way it is. if you can sit there and tell me that the mustang isnt manufactured with the same quality standards as a taurus then you are nuts. and of course a cobra with a blower or a turbo would probobly beat my car, but then it has to have that to beat it. gimme a blower and i would be pushing well past the hp i got now duh. i like old mustangs OLD mustangs, when they were worthy of some recognition. and maybe i woul dhave more respect for mustang owners if the ones around here wernt such douches. B/f i had my T/A I didnt like ford, b/c my father had fords in the past and all pieces of shit excpet his 70 fastback. b/c it was old when ford had lived up to its name.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

There is a lot of hostility in your posts, lol, did happen to get beat by a Cobra recently? It ok if you did it happens to the best of us.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

no i am just pissy cuz all the mustang guys here always gotta come up to me while i mind my own business and they act all like " i got the best car in the world" reving and being jackasses. then i blow doors off. .......you know that feeling in the summer when you aer trying to eat and those damn little flys keep pissing you off and flying around your head. thats all i am trying to say. Like I said its not just the speed of the car, if you can honestly tell me mustangs now adays are made better than a taurus ever was then i am crazy. cheap cheap cheap. i like the retro styling of the newest mustangs, but to get anything worthy out of that car you gotta but the super duper waste your money package....and even then its a 07 ford. ford= take every little shortcut to save money. my fathers company supplies them with fords and has for years, and every year they fall apart.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

honestly the day that i get beat by a mustang i do beleive my attitude will change, then i will give respect. i met one guy in a 5.0 that i raced and beat and he was actually cool, talking to me like a normal human at the light. only one i ever met.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by OutOftheBox View Post
    exactly my point there are very fast v6....are they as fast as v8's hell no are they fun to drive hell ya here are a few that come to mind grand national,skyline,supra,vr43000,tt300z,350z,old datsun 240z,sorry im so nissan heavy but thats my area of expertises
    WOW! All V6???? As it happens the Skyline, Supra and 240Z all use INLINE 6 cylinder engines. I'm not absolutely sure but I think the 350Z is an I6 engine also. I'm not bagging on 6 cylinder engines as any ICE can be made fast.

BTW: I looked at your profile. You're an auto tech? And you don't know the difference between a I6 and a V6?
    Last edited by 67CamaroRSSS; 11-24-2007 at 06:46 PM.

gold
    1992 nissan 240

sigh

sigh you got me the skyline and supra are inline 6 and that would matter unless i was talkin about the diff between 6 and 8 cylinder cars come on dude dont you have anything else to do .....o i 350z are v6 by the way i just replaced one 2 days ago

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

fords do suck they are cheap pieces of shit. that whole quantity over quality issue
    If i remember correctly GM kinda does the whole quantity over quality thing too

dont get me wrong i love my car but ive had several gm cars and they all have had several issues

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I like mustangs hehe

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

just give me a V8, im tired of my V6

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

ford, gm...i dont care what it is...

1998 Firebird Formula WS6

hey guys do not get me wrong i am not bashing v6 motors at all, i just think it is funny when people get a base/economy model car and then put money into it thinking that it is badass when it is not. i was just posting a kill story

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

agreed

Red
    2001 ws6

......stock for stock a trans am will take a grand national

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information