Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ummm how? (ls1 vs. 05 GT)

This is a discussion on Ummm how? (ls1 vs. 05 GT) within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by MikeSomething Man, you'd rip him a new one w/ out the NOS! Don't waist your gas... If ...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    Man, you'd rip him a new one w/ out the NOS! Don't waist your gas...

If I had a $1 every time I heard that

He'll need the bottle, trust me...........unless it's some 13:1 comp solid roller motor in a gutted car

maroon
    2001 Z28

I've seen that nino guy around the stang sites braggin about that run, what a tool !!!
    The guy in the LS1 came on the stang site too, and said he had the k&n thing and that was all, and we all know that k&n aint worth a shit...

new 2005 GT w/ gears and other bolt-ons vs high mileage, basically stock(k&n sys),auto, 2 passenger LS1........hmmmmmmmm and his punk ass still got pulled on in the 1st run.

I really wish I lived closer to that tool, He would need a sniper scope to read my plates while racing him. If that's all he could do against that car, that is sad.

I have raced 2 new ones, both w/ light mods, before I did my cam swap, and I killed those fools by 8-10 cars lenths up to 120mph. Now I would most likely put 15-20 cars on those new stangs.

The new stangs do wake up a little w/ a good set of gears. Saw one run a 13.4 @103 mph w/ CAI, gears, and nittos......not to shabby for a stang, considering I went faster than that BONE stock...ha ha ha ha .

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Cool races.

Black
    99 SS

wow, i hate threads like this.

ok ill settle this, my dad can beat up your dad.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner
    wow, i hate threads like this.

ok ill settle this, my dad can beat up your dad.
    Not if my dad has port and polished nipples and is brandishing a sword covered in NOS stickers. . .and and. . . if. . .

blue02formula
    Quote Originally Posted by z_driver1
    Not if my dad has port and polished nipples and is brandishing a sword covered in NOS stickers. . .and and. . . if. . .
    I'm callin' Oprah, I think I found my long lost brother.

Black
    99 SS

Lmfao!

Black
    2000 SS

Quote Originally Posted by zinc03
    Lets go then. I've never had an LT1 come within 15 cars Care to put up a wager on it

Really? I've never seen a Cobras tail lights...ever. Look, no matter how fast your mustang is or how fast my camaro is, there is gunna be some other guy with a faster mustang or faster camaro. That's all I'm trying to say. Just curious, what does you're car run. Or are you just a street racer, which really isn't racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate00SS
    Really? I've never seen a Cobras tail lights...ever. Look, no matter how fast your mustang is or how fast my camaro is, there is gunna be some other guy with a faster mustang or faster camaro. That's all I'm trying to say. Just curious, what does you're car run. Or are you just a street racer, which really isn't racing.

I'm not gonna argue that at all. There is always someone faster.

I street race as well as go to the track. My terd has gone 10.60@132 on the button, runs 11.20-.00 on blower, very simple bolt on 03 with a little weight reduction

1994 POS

I street race as well as go to the track. My terd has gone 10.60@132 on the button, runs 11.20-.00 on blower, very simple bolt on 03 with a little weight reduction
    I'm not doubting your car can hit that with the vague information you've passed off but I've been around quite a few cobras and saleens with blowers and I just want to see some time slips posted, surely you have a dyno sheet at least to be tuned right to hit those times, ect... Just have a few questions and a dyno sheet with your weight reduction numbers would make me back you 100%

1) how much HP with the blower... how much with the Nitrous
    2) what weight reduction have you done, whats your race weight?
    3) what gears in the back, what size pulley on the blower
    4) any suspension mods
    5) what kind of tires

Quote Originally Posted by MadSeason
    I'm not doubting your car can hit that with the vague information you've passed off but I've been around quite a few cobras and saleens with blowers and I just want to see some time slips posted, surely you have a dyno sheet at least to be tuned right to hit those times, ect... Just have a few questions and a dyno sheet with your weight reduction numbers would make me back you 100%

1) how much HP with the blower... how much with the Nitrous
    2) what weight reduction have you done, whats your race weight?
    3) what gears in the back, what size pulley on the blower
    4) any suspension mods
    5) what kind of tires

No problem,

I have dyno sheets but my scanner is broke, the car dynoed right at 496-500rwhp with a 10 min cooldown on blower, have not dynoed the N20 though, I can tell you it is an NX wet kit 100shot, didn't change the tune, just added race gas

Weight reduction includes a solid axle, removed sway bars, bumper supports, rear seat, seat belts,aftermarket hood, speaker box etc. not sure on race weight, I'd guess 3450 w/ me in it

3.90 gears, 2.80 pulley, ported eaton

Full drag suspension front and rear

28x10.5 slicks,on Welds, my only set of rear tires

1994 POS

No problem,

I have dyno sheets but my scanner is broke, the car dynoed right at 496-500rwhp with a 10 min cooldown on blower, have not dynoed the N20 though, I can tell you it is an NX wet kit 100shot, didn't change the tune, just added race gas

Weight reduction includes a solid axle, removed sway bars, bumper supports, rear seat, seat belts,aftermarket hood, speaker box etc. not sure on race weight, I'd guess 3450 w/ me in it

3.90 gears, 2.80 pulley, ported eaton

Full drag suspension front and rear

28x10.5 slicks,on Welds, my only set of rear tires
    Sounds like a nice setup and very capable of those times

Quote Originally Posted by MadSeason
    Sounds like a nice setup and very capable of those times

Thanks, it seems to work ok. I'll tell you though it's either hit or miss on the street I've beaten 10.5 cars yet lost to 11.5 cars needs an auto

Drive it like u stole it! newguy WS6's Avatar

Black
    06' GTO

Zinc-Sounds like your snake has a bit of venom with your listed mods. I do not doubt your car will produce those times..

As far as that video.. nothing but a bunch of ass jockeys that didnt have anything better to do... I say the Z28 was letting the Mustang win.. I never heard the Z's motor in the video.. Hell Even when my car had the stock exhaust at least when I got on it I could hear it..

Also what was up with the Stang getting his ass handed to him.. then he stays up with and even takes the Z28 on the next 2 Runs.. I know this was mentioned earlier.. just wanted to point it out again case any of you guys missed that part... Maybe the Driver of the Z28 was jerking off the camera man..

Black
    99 SS

my dad is stronger then yours!

Black
    2000 SS

That's pretty respectable. My best with my Z is a 12.86 @ 111mph. You have to remember that in colorado I race 5280ft above sea level. so at sea level my car would most likely run low 12's possibly high 11's. That is on a stock 1997 LT1. no engine mods at all. I've never hit the dyno, I'm thinking around 400 to the wheels.

Black
    02 Z06

Dear god. Look at what I created.

redls1bird
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate00SS
    That's pretty respectable. My best with my Z is a 12.86 @ 111mph. You have to remember that in colorado I race 5280ft above sea level. so at sea level my car would most likely run low 12's possibly high 11's. That is on a stock 1997 LT1. no engine mods at all. I've never hit the dyno, I'm thinking around 400 to the wheels.
    high elevens and 400 horse from a stock lt1? did i miss something?

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am (WS7)

I have scene a 05 GT run 12.96 @ 109 at New England Dragway. Car had Cat back, DR's, intake, and predator tuning. Thats good enough to beat my LS1 on street tires.
    99 TA (WS7) Pewter, Auto, 3.23's
    13.08 @ 107.68
    Bolt Ons
    Click for full size

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information