Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Typical kill stories.....

Has anyone noticed a trend with kill stories?

Person posting the kill:

"I was just minding my own business"
    "He rev'd at me, flicked me the bird, date raped my grandma" (Atleast 1 insulting gesture)
    "His girlfriend was in the passenger seat.......obviously giving me the eye because I was driving a superior car"
    "I took him by buslengths, but he should have KNOWN better then to mess with me"
    "Then he pulled the TYPICAL ricer flyby"

I'm going to wager this. Most of these above things are:

a) lies
    b) you live in the worst neighborhoods
    c) You give off a dickhead aura that makes people want to mess with you
    d) you're not giving the full story

I would wager that because of my age and how many sporty vehicles I've owned that I have more street races and drag races under my belt then the majority of people here. I am also going to put this out here, I have YET to race a dude with his chick in the car OR noticed his chick in the car. I have NEVER been given the bird or any other rude gesture. I'm willing to bet.........from the attitudes of people that I meet at local car hang outs, that a lot of people who post kill stories walk around like their shit don't stink, and YES this is a vibe that you can give off while driving.

The bad things that HAS happened to me while street racing however: I've been busted twice =)
    Last edited by 4tun8; 08-11-2008 at 07:46 AM.

NBM
    98 trans am

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

I generally was minding my own business when I had my WS6. I never looked for races...unless it was an Evo or STI something about those cars...I wanted to end their existence. No offense its just you are the only down to earth Evo owner I can think of. I always gave thumbs up to other F-bodies, never ran someones car down unless they threw out the mullet jokes. I ran across g/f's in cars before but half the time they were yelling at the dude to not speed lol

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    Has anyone noticed a trend with kill stories?

Person posting the kill:

"I was just minding my own business"
    "He rev'd at me, flicked me the bird, date raped my grandma" (Atleast 1 insulting gesture)
    "His girlfriend was in the passenger seat.......obviously giving me the eye because I was driving a superior car"
    "I took him by buslengths, but he should have KNOWN better then to mess with me"
    "Then he pulled the TYPICAL ricer flyby"

I'm going to wager this. Most of these above things are:

a) lies
    b) you live in the worst neighborhoods
    c) You give off a dickhead aura that makes people want to mess with you
    d) you're not giving the full story

I would wager that because of my age and how many sporty vehicles I've owned that I have more street races and drag races under my belt then the majority of people here. I am also going to put this out here, I have YET to race a dude with his chick in the car OR noticed his chick in the car. I have NEVER been given the bird or any other rude gesture. I'm willing to bet.........from the attitudes of people that I meet at local car hang outs, that a lot of people who post kill stories walk around like their shit don't stink, and YES this is a vibe that you can give off while driving.

The bad things that HAS happened to me while street racing however: I've been busted twice =)
    i would wager because of my age its safe to say when i got my first muscle car you were 10 years old.
    by the time you were 13 i was in the high 10s with my 73 T/A.
    you call people liars because they talk about ricer fly byes and getting revved at, yet when your an ls1 owner, it happens all the time with imports.
    every shitty import with some punk kid driving it always revs me or does some stupid shit trying to prove hes faster and he never is. they need to bring more to the table than a drivers image and geddy sticker and a fart pipe to boot. oh, by the way, the hat on backwards isnt helping with aerodynamics nor is that stupid looking wing on back that sticks up a foot over the trunk.
    its common knowledge that a stock LS1 make more power and are faster than the imports yet they have this need to prove themselves/lose.
    do explain why the need to race a car that you know is faster than you unless you are well modded?
    Last edited by nhraformula; 08-11-2008 at 10:27 AM.
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula View Post
    do explain why the need to race a car that you know is faster than you unless you are well modded?
    FUN

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

they havent felt real american muscle yet so they are ignorant to what a fast street car is

no offense to imports,if you can build one up to beat me then you have all my respect but in reality there are very few fast imports, at least in my neck of the woods

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

I think the best sleeper car I saw on the road was an old 240, the old body style before the S15 (Sleeper 101 would know) and it had a RB25 in it. Car was primered but the motor and trans were built to the max.

15 sec. Oh yeah, its fast UTVols98's Avatar

maroon
    2000 Z28

There's no point in racing someone you know you'll beat hands down. It's not worth the gas you waste and the risk of breaking something IMO. I'll only race people that'll actually give me a good challenge and not every dipshit that rev's at me like a lot of these guys on here.
    2000 Z28: Accufab 4150, Vic Jr. 150 shot, Patriot stg 2 heads, big cam, FLT Stg VI 4L60, S60 rear. Waaay more stuff to list. 3100 LBS.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula View Post
    i would wager because of my age its safe to say when i got my first muscle car you were 10 years old.
    by the time you were 13 i was in the high 10s with my 73 T/A.
    you call people liars because they talk about ricer fly byes and getting revved at, yet when your an ls1 owner, it happens all the time with imports.
    every shitty import with some punk kid driving it always revs me or does some stupid shit trying to prove hes faster and he never is. they need to bring more to the table than a drivers image and geddy sticker and a fart pipe to boot. oh, by the way, the hat on backwards isnt helping with aerodynamics nor is that stupid looking wing on back that sticks up a foot over the trunk.
    its common knowledge that a stock LS1 make more power and are faster than the imports yet they have this need to prove themselves/lose.

It's safe to say that this was never meant to be a "Pissing" contest of any sort, and I said "Most" about everything I was talking about. The face that you feel this way is frustrating to me because you have obviously "Missed the Boat".

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    I think the best sleeper car I saw on the road was an old 240, the old body style before the S15 (Sleeper 101 would know) and it had a RB25 in it. Car was primered but the motor and trans were built to the max.
    LOL, Yup, I know what you mean, There is a few around here.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

um, this has nothing to do with a kill. if you want to debate the reasons over why someone makes a thread and they were minding their own business at the time, then use the AAG forum. rules are much more lax in there.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information