WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

two awesome kills saturday night

So last week was kinda shitty what with work and all so me and my buddy decided to go to hooters of fairfax saturday night to have some fun and see some big breasted waitres... i mean eat hot wings... yea hot wings... Well were on our way there on I-28 when we pull up next to this subaru wrx (newest body style, not sti)... young kid driving, and hes got his mom with him... not a threat so i proceed on up the road and pass him... well i see him jump on it and right before he gets to my bumper I nail it and walk his ass by 3 or 4 cars... his mom is in the passenger seat laughing hysterically and we come up to the next light and were side by side... my buddy rolls down his window and yells... DEEEENIED BITCH!! kid wont even look at us, his moms still rolling.

Well we went to hooters, watched the pro bowl (good game), ate some wings, and decided we were gonna go over to fair oaks mall and check out that scene. Well im cruising around lookin to park and a Red LS1 Z pulls up next to me and trys to flag me to follow him onto the highway, well at this point i was lost enough as it was so i figured it was best to let that one go (if your on here man im more than willin to race, just gotta catch me at a better time lol). So anyways, aside from kicking myself in the ass for passing up on a good race, we go in the mall, get bored quick, and decide to head home. Were on rt 50 and this fuckin bitch in a riced out civic comes up along side me and shes got three stoned looking high school guys in the car with her... there all eyeing me hardcore so i punched it a lil to see if she was stupid enough to play. She wasnt at that point so i continue up the road, look back bout a minute later and shes hauling ass in the lane beside me coming up with her flashers on. I waited till she got right to my door and nailed it and walked her much like the subaru earlier... and where as yes i know it was a dick move on my part, i hit the flashers and cut her off a car or two in front of her... she deserved it though lol...

On a side note though, if your out there red z28 name the time and the place and ill gladly get next to ya on the highway. Just let me know bro, we come down that way quite a bit

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

man who u racin these people in the LT1?

isnt it stock

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

for the time being it is... i plan to change that real soon... its still good for 13.9... so its plenty fast enough for shit cars like those

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Watch the Z man, The Ls1 is a highway monster, they pull so hard on top. It seems like my LS1 could get to 150 twice as fast as my stock A4 formula.

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

oh believe me, i know, im a former ls1 owner (black on black full bolt on WS6) and going to be one again here soon. That LT1 is on her way out and im dropping a 408 LS1 in its place

Lakewood
    The non STi WRX for 2006 are high 13 second cars, the record is like 13.7

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by Lakewood View Post
    (in my best redneck voice) this one was wernt...this one was were slower than dog shit

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen View Post
    That LT1 is on her way out and im dropping a 408 LS1 in its place
    What are your plans for that LT1, I might be interested....

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Lakewood View Post
    I've never seen one even break into the 13's. The norm is 14.0-14.4. And they only run that fast because of AWD, trap speed is only in the low-mid 90's. From a roll even a stockLT1 will murder a WRX. Lets be realistic here.

Lakewood
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    I've never seen one even break into the 13's. The norm is 14.0-14.4. And they only run that fast because of AWD, trap speed is only in the low-mid 90's. From a roll even a stockLT1 will murder a WRX. Lets be realistic here.
    I agree, even a lightly modded WRX would get crapped on from a roll by a healthy stock LT1. Seeing one break 14s is rare but it can happen, its all about the launch.

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    What are your plans for that LT1, I might be interested....

Not sure yet, if i sell it ill let ya know, probably going to set it aside for a future street rod project or something (i have a 54 olds in my grandpas back yard that it would look just great in if i ever find the time to put it all back together)

Thread Information