White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

Trans Am vs Benz SL 500 Kinda long

So my girl and I are on my way home from an enjoying day on the north side of the Chi when I see a silver Benz vert hop on LS Drive at Fullerton. So my girl and I are checking it out from afar and try to inch a little closer to get a better view, but as I tried to get closer I noticed that he was trying to get further away . Why?

I was thinking to myself as this was a day full of win as earlier I has easily taken down lesser comp: A Bonneville (taken easliy)and a Magnum (tried to fight it, but failed) that were running each other as I took them both and late model Eclipse vert....ohhhh, she thought she was the shit (but she wasn't even hot!!)

I really wasn't looking to run him, but anyhow, as we got to bout Chicago Ave, he hit the gas as we are going into a curve....fine, but my girl told me that his girl started waving "bye bye" as they pulled away thru the s-curve. I told my girl "I'm not dumb like that guy and I am not gonna chase him thru the curve," but fate had been met as he got caught at the light out of the s-curve....GAME ON!

We pulled up to the car and there was bro man (looked arrogant) with some spanish mixed chick (looked snobby) in Benz SL 500 (<2000 model). As I look over to my left, his girl gawkin hard at me and my girl the bro man takes a 2-sec peek. At this point, I'm thinkin he and especially his girl undermined the power under my hood cuz they had a Benz vert. I thought...yes its a Pontiac, yes my girl is hot, and NO...you're not gonna win!!

He sees the light go green and my girl tells me "light green!" He jumps first and I hit it . Not even halfway down to the first light, they are in the rear view so I let off, but he continues and nearly pulls even, so I gassed again. We did this 3 times, but he never got ahead . So after the next curve (still in race mode) I bury him by 3 car lengths as my girl waves "bye bye" and hit the brake near I-55 (cuz cops are usually over the hill and down the drive after that), but he motors by pumping his fist in the air like he won!! I told my girl that I hope he was giving props cuz he handedly LOST!! Maybe he tried to save face in front of his girl. So just to let him KNOW he lost, I caught him further down the drive and gave them the stare as we hit our exit.
    Last edited by Mieux97; 05-31-2010 at 09:30 AM.

black
    02 ss camaro

Nice Kill.

Most driver's of German cars are douchebags,white or black.

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

I was happy to hand him his ass on a platter and even happier to let his woman share it
    Last edited by Mieux97; 05-31-2010 at 01:10 PM.

Black
    2000 trans am ws6

HAHAHA that is awesome good kill

slap your mama red
    1998 trans am

barvo good sir! bravo!

Thread Information