Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

trans am beats my gt Badly

I was on a 2 lane and this 1998-02 LS1 transam pulls up behind me and he rides my ass to town. We ride into town and it turns into a 4 lane, then we came to a red light. He pulls up beside me with no one infront of either of us. The light turned green I nailed it in 1st and spun them over, I noticed he didnt leave the light so I slowly put it in 2nd and eased off, thinking he was just messing with me. By time I do that he flys past me spinning in 2nd and 3rd and disapeers. Then the next thought that came to mind was I shoulda bought a camaro or a trans am.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    yeah, what u think u were gonna win, u cars slow n no match for a ls1 wake up stang guy

Blue
    04 Mach 1

Quote Originally Posted by MIDNITELT1Z
    yeah, what u think u were gonna win, u cars slow n no match for a ls1 wake up stang guy
    wow, u told him!!!!!!
    btw how does your car hang with the ls1?

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1Mustang
    wow, u told him!!!!!!

I'll help you out with that one....his car doesn't hang with the LS1's.....

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

don't listen to midnight, he's being a cock in about 5 different threads now. He gives us all a bad name with his 12 year-old mentality

I knew I was going to lose from the 1st second I saw him. Im no stranger to LT1's and LS1's. Anyway I had nothing to lose, why not atleast try, I didnt make it to the speed limit before it was all over with. Just trying to give you guys a little moral support, and Im not one of those kids with a mustang thinking he can beat every car that comes his way, Ive got the slowest car considered to be a modern "muscle car" or a pony car.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Gts can't win in the eyes of some people anyways. He's being a jerk cause you lost, but if you had said you didn't race cause you knew you would lose he'd have been a jerk to you about being afraid or just knowing you weren't good enough or something. It's just some people's mentality sorry you had such a poor welcome to the site

Quote Originally Posted by cailey37
    I'll help you out with that one....his car doesn't hang with the LS1's.....
    omg hahahaha dude this is funny, dont u get it??? ur car is slow...what im i supposed to be impressed by an ls1..yeah their faster than an lt1...stock...which i am faarrr from buddy....u sound like one of those guys that throw a tantrum when they lose a race n then go home n cry bout it....god i wish we could race so i could see one of those tantrums...their pathetic but hilarious just like u n ur car

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

omg hahahaha dude this is funny, dont u get it??? ur car is slow...what im i supposed to be impressed by an ls1..yeah their faster than an lt1...stock...which i am faarrr from buddy....u sound like one of those guys that throw a tantrum when they lose a race n then go home n cry bout it....god i wish we could race so i could see one of those tantrums...their pathetic but hilarious just like u n ur car
    I hear your dad calling......isn't it time to do your homework or something.....adults are talking in here...

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1Mustang
    wow, u told him!!!!!!
    oh u have a mach one...ooo...wow...that goes the same for ls1's as well. hahahaha dont u guys get it that u can out mod any car if u really want to, it just takes $$$ which u guys obviously dont have

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

oh u have a mach one...ooo...wow...that goes the same for ls1's as well. hahahaha dont u guys get it that u can out mod any car if u really want to, it just takes $$$ which u guys obviously dont have
    No...it's takes more than money...it takes brains which you clearly dont have

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

im actually 38.....little boy go play with ur pos and dream bout how one day u might be half as fast as me
    Ahhh ok...so they let the special Ed students on the computers these days..

You do act like a 12 year old. I know just as well as the sun is shiniing my car is slow. Ive got one of the worst years for mustangs, a 98 turd. 4.6 with a 5 speed, offroad X and MAC's. Im 16 and just starting out so take it easy, if I would have thrown a tantrum about him beating me then why would I post this? Im just glad he even considered to try me.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

im actually 38.....little boy go play with ur pos and dream bout how one day u might be half as fast as me
    Guys...come on....give Midnite a break...it's be nice to idiots day.......Midnight...I hear there's medication for people like you....ask your momma or daddy to give it to you..

MrMiracle
    Trash, you have excellent grammar.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Fffuuuucckkkk Uuuuuuuuuu
    OOOhh there's those big words from Midnight again.....can someone help him with his grammer...maybe that's the only thing he knows how to say...

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

maybe, it is fuck u ahahahhahaahahahahahah
    ooooooo.....guess you told us....now why dont you grow up

Blue
    04 Mach 1

It was just so funny as he brought the money factor. He must have a lot of mods to say that i dont have any money. An lt1 car plus 10gs still does not match the value of my car now! Same with the 00-02 ls1 cars.

bright red
    1993 z28 camaro

well your car is what an 03-04 so the resale should be a little higher, but here in NY 00-02 ls1's depending on options, mileage, ect are still going for high teens and low twentys. so in the right case the resales are fairly close considering you car is a bit newer I'd say the resale is in the mid twentys. I'm not trying to defend midnite who is obviously a tool, I just did see the need to degrade the value of the cars. IMO I'll take my low mileage lt1 for 5 grand and if I had the money, which I dont as of yet lol, mod the hell out of it on what I would have spent on an ls1 or a stang and have a car that could probably run with just about anything on the street 10-15g's could go a long way! but that is just me

Silver
    2000 TransAM M6

Quote Originally Posted by MrMiracle
    Trash, you have excellent grammar.

Trash do what you do
    If you got a stang its straight. At least its American Muscle. You can hold it down in that area for us all against the ricers. Dont listen to that a**hole. Your car is cheaper to mod then ours anway.

Thread Information