Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

tore an evo a new asshole

This is a discussion on tore an evo a new asshole within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Wesman Notice how the thread was going perfectly fine until post #10?? but mommy, he started it!!! ...

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Notice how the thread was going perfectly fine until post #10??
    but mommy, he started it!!!

I think you are targeting the wrong people. This is the street racing kills section, what good is it if nobody can make any comments without some import kid getting offended??
    i think i'm targeting those who need it.

You'll notice that when certain import representitives aren't around, there are ZERO problems. Why not focus your attention on policing them instead of the general LS1 population, many of who don't favor imports?? Generally a Domestic based site has tougher rules against import trolls than their own members, here it seems to be the opposite for some reason. The import kids can talk smack about our cars 24/7 and brag about how great theirs are, but the minute someone makes a dig against and 240 or Evo, they get warned and/or banned.

I suppose I just don't understand the reasoning here. Maybe you could explain it, since the rules in this section are set by you and are much more stringent than the main LS1.com rules.
    and when said import respresentatives show up, you decide to take it upon yourself to 'police' them. if it's a good natured ribbing, i don't care. i am more stringent on the members. why? because our members should know better and be the better people. if i think someone is being a little too self righteous, i'll take care of it. i've handed out warnings on both sides of the fence.

here's an example of what you would like this place to be and what i will not let it become. http://www.viperalley.com/forum/anyt...saying-hi.html

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

WOW I just read that link you posted about the viper forums, what a bunch of stuck up dickheads!!! Sad, very sad!!

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Justin93 View Post
    WOW I just read that link you posted about the viper forums, what a bunch of stuck up dickheads!!! Sad, very sad!!
    now you understand where i'm coming from by not letting members, LS1 owned or not, run the kills section into the ground like they do on viper alley.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

I've never talked shit about anyone's LS1. I've raced many of them and I've never had a problem with anyone at my track minus one dude with a c5 Corvette that I beat. You didn't use my name specifically but I think that you're insinuating that I cause problems on here.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    I've never talked shit about anyone's LS1. I've raced many of them and I've never had a problem with anyone at my track minus one dude with a c5 Corvette that I beat. You didn't use my name specifically but I think that you're insinuating that I cause problems on here.
    Your posts in ths thread were deleted for a reason. There sure as hell ain't no halo over your head.

RED
    2002 FORMULA

Wow, I am confused. We are on a site that originates in the USA, most are Americans(i voted for bush twice and damn proud of it) and we are discussing American cars. We can call other American car owners "dickheads"(see post #22) but we cant say anything negative about import car owners. We are supposed to talk nice about them, and vote for Obama!

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by rideon1200 View Post
    Wow, I am confused. We are on a site that originates in the USA, most are Americans(i voted for bush twice and damn proud of it) and we are discussing American cars. We can call other American car owners "dickheads"(see post #22) but we cant say anything negative about import car owners. We are supposed to talk nice about them, and vote for Obama!
    You sir are correct

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Your posts in ths thread were deleted for a reason. There sure as hell ain't no halo over your head.
    so were yours. now you are banned from the thread.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Quote Originally Posted by rideon1200 View Post
    you cannot call any other car owner dickhead. you don't talk bad about an owner, plain and simple. if you can't be nice, then don't post. keeps you out of trouble. hope i've cleared up your confusion.

as far as obama goes, if that's who you want to vote for, then have at it.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    Not to start this all over again, nor saying that I'm right by any means, but what I said in post #7 was meant to be a joke, not to get everyone into a hissy fit...

And mrr23; I never did see a reply (if any) were posted after my deleted post referring to 4tun8, and you may think I'm an idiot for asking this, but why were 4tun8 and Sleeper101 given warnings, and I get off with a deleted post? Was it from a reply they left after my post with the little guy...? Because to be fair, (and not knowing the history/seeing the replies after that post) should I have not recieved a warning also? I'm not asking for one, but just trying to understand how this scenario came about and trying to be fair to the op? Thanks.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

ARGGG FUCKING VIPER BASTARDS!!!! I just read that forum, what a bunch of fucking retards. Blah blah blah, my V-10 is slower then most cars so I will pick on a engine created by the hand of god. If I had some rusty tin snips and a couple days, those fuckers would not have anymore kids.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Please oh please, will anyone join me to go over to that forum and cause havoc. Fucktards!!!

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Wow. I guess them are the guys you race... beat.. then they start shit and you end up shooting them in the chest with a .45..

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Nice kill on the Evo. They aren't too strong from a roll but the ones with Meth injection can sure be nasty.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Wow. I guess them are the guys you race... beat.. then they start shit and you end up shooting them in the chest with a .45..
    Wait........what?

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Talking crap about other people's car's is dumb. If you beat someone great but there is no need to insult their rides. Not everyone can buy an LS1-LS2 or aford the insurance.

Just try and be the bigger man/woman and always give thumbs up, that way no one can call us the assholes.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    Not to start this all over again, nor saying that I'm right by any means, but what I said in post #7 was meant to be a joke, not to get everyone into a hissy fit...

And mrr23; I never did see a reply (if any) were posted after my deleted post referring to 4tun8, and you may think I'm an idiot for asking this, but why were 4tun8 and Sleeper101 given warnings, and I get off with a deleted post? Was it from a reply they left after my post with the little guy...? Because to be fair, (and not knowing the history/seeing the replies after that post) should I have not recieved a warning also? I'm not asking for one, but just trying to understand how this scenario came about and trying to be fair to the op? Thanks.

yours wasn't intentionally directed at anyone in particular. again, i don't mind ribbing when it's in fun. we have a few on here that take this a little too seriously.

4tun8 got a warning from another thread and posts were deleted in this one.
    sleeper101 got a warning from this thread and deleted posts as well.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Nice kill on the Evo. They aren't too strong from a roll but the ones with Meth injection can sure be nasty.
    i know they can be bad ass cars when done correctly, i just have not come across one yet.
    the typical evo/sti owners i have come across are your teenagers and guys in their early 20s with some work on their cars but not heavily modded.
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    but mommy, he started it!!!

i think i'm targeting those who need it.

and when said import respresentatives show up, you decide to take it upon yourself to 'police' them. if it's a good natured ribbing, i don't care. i am more stringent on the members. why? because our members should know better and be the better people. if i think someone is being a little too self righteous, i'll take care of it. i've handed out warnings on both sides of the fence.

here's an example of what you would like this place to be and what i will not let it become. http://www.viperalley.com/forum/anyt...saying-hi.html
    wow. what an angry bunch in there. they all must have had their assholes reemed by a z06

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula View Post
    i know they can be bad ass cars when done correctly, i just have not come across one yet.
    the typical evo/sti owners i have come across are your teenagers and guys in their early 20s with some work on their cars but not heavily modded.
    My friend just put meth injection on his STI. It's still nothing impressive IMO. 35k car, with about 6k in mods and it can finally run where my old 02 bolt on, 4.11, tuned WS6 was.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information