Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

today for safety

well today I was driving down hixson pike and this dude on a crotch rocket entirely cut me off. I honked my horn at him and he got over. when he did that I was kinda weary, because my gf was in the car with me and if you have read the other thread I posted you know she is pregnant right now. Well I ended up getting stuck at the next red light next to him and he was yelling at me and my gf in my car. he was calling her a slut and all this stuff. when the light turned green I floored it and tried to get away from him. if I hadn't let off when I hit60 and kept holding it it would have worked, but I didn't (stupid me) and he came up beside me and started slowing down and punching it and slowing down and punching it, so I finally floored it and he did the same. i actually pulled away from him slowly. The next red light I got stuck again next to him and he actually got off his bike and started walking towards the car. I looked and saw that there were no cars coming and I punched it and went straight through the red light. the guy went back to his bike and tried to catch up, but I didn't let off til I was over 150 and getting close to my turn and couldn't see him. I was scared to death. I really hope i don't have to do that again.

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

This one belongs in the "price of owning an LS1 thread" too. Glad you got away from him, sounds like a douche.

Glad you got away. What an asshole.

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Too much testosterone! My God what a chode nugget, ass-tard! That guy was probably looking for trouble and wasn't anywhere close to being right in the head.

There was a shooting last summer in a grocery store parking lot where this guy was cutting people off and being ultra aggressive and an off-duty cop and his wife were pulling into the lot and this guy was doing his thing and they got into a big argument. The psycho guy leaned over to his console and the cop shot him. All said and done the dead guy was found with a gun in his console.

Be careful out there!

Black
    99 Trans am Convertible

i had one guy stop in front of me right after a turn. he was turning right and i was turning left on the same road. i sort of got on his ass because he turned so slow. he got out of his car and started bitching up a storm. i just shut my window and he went back to his car. it was pretty funny, but if i felt in danger i would run his ass over with out even thinking about it. Another time i was with my friend and he was driving. we almost missed an exit and had to cut someone off to get it intime. at the redlight off the exit the guy got out and yelled at my friend and tried to get him to come out of his car, he didnt so the guy reached in and grabed the window and tried to rip it off by yanking on it. he got back in his car and we called the cops. they came out of nowhere and arrested him.

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

I had a biker do the same thing to me, except at the light i was behind him and it was a late 80s honda something so when he took off so did i and was an inch or 2 away from his rear bumper both of us doin 80mph+. People think they can make a driving error and then fuck with you when you call them on it, it makes me soo pissed. I eventually let him go

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Guys like that need a really big ass whoopin!!

The last guy that got out of there car after me ended up on top of there own car running from me trying to run over them!! HAHA Never get out of you car or off your bike to vs a car. I think the car has a few pounds on ya!!

But you should have locked your doors, wrote down his license plate and as soon as he touched your car called the cops for assault.

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

What up sleeper wanna make out?

Did you change anything on your 240 since i was last here(2000T/A Guru)

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    Guys like that need a really big ass whoopin!!

The last guy that got out of there car after me ended up on top of there own car running from me trying to run over them!! HAHA Never get out of you car or off your bike to vs a car. I think the car has a few pounds on ya!!

But you should have locked your doors, wrote down his license plate and as soon as he touched your car called the cops for assault.
    I was never able to get a look at his tags. I was more worried about my and my girlfriend's safety. I did do that though. Locked the doors and closed the windows.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

First off- He sounds like a real A-hole. What a tard.

Not to be preachy, My wife is pregnant too, So I understand the instinct to protect. But how in the world is going 150 mph more safe than just driving normal and ignoring him, If he pulls a gun out, then ram his bitch ass off the road. Otherwise just let his retarded ass kill himself by riding like a moron.

I would bet, when he was beside you, if you would have pulled out your cell phone and acted like you were calling the cops. He would have fled real quick.
    Much safer than 150 mph (that is just my opinion)

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

My girlfriend would have stabbed me if i was to go over 80mph while she was pregnant lol

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by LGT Guru View Post
    My girlfriend would have stabbed me if i was to go over 80mph while she was pregnant lol
    she understood why i did it. lol

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by LGT Guru View Post
    What up sleeper wanna make out?

Did you change anything on your 240 since i was last here(2000T/A Guru)
    I have got it completed except im having an ignition fuse problem. Its playing games with me right now. So far its winning. I was suppose to go run this past sat but again I didnt make it out

What type of bike was it?

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    I have got it completed except im having an ignition fuse problem. Its playing games with me right now. So far its winning. I was suppose to go run this past sat but again I didnt make it out

What type of bike was it?
    I have no clue. I don't know bikes at all.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

That's pretty gay and the guy is obviously a douche. It's kind of tough to determine how someone is gonna act when they're driving and pissed off, as compared to just getting angry when not behind the wheel. I know I get anry a lot easier, just because I feel that if someone endangers me in my car, that I really don't have 100% chance of protecting myself, but some people take it way too far.

I had a guy try and chase me for passing him. He followed me 10 miles to my house (in the middle of nowhere), so I figured, screw it, my dad or brother will be home...nobody there, so I started to pull in my driveway, he followed, and I slammed on my ebrake before I got into my driveway fully. I jumped out with a tire iron and ran toward his car, and he took off like a bat outta hell. Looking back it was pretty stupid cause he coulda had a gun, but people have a lot lees of a chance of shooting you if you run or make their adrenaline pump, so I just took a more agressive stance. Kind of like the fight or flight mode.

And 150 is dangerous, especially with a pregnant girl in the car, no matter if she said it was ok or not. Dude, you coulda took off, and if he persisted or even pulled a gun, you coulda ran him the fuck over. Just try and be more careful about driving at that rate of speed with others in the car. A guy in y high school killed his gf when he hit a tree at around 135.

You're welcome sonlol

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    That's pretty gay and the guy is obviously a douche. It's kind of tough to determine how someone is gonna act when they're driving and pissed off, as compared to just getting angry when not behind the wheel. I know I get anry a lot easier, just because I feel that if someone endangers me in my car, that I really don't have 100% chance of protecting myself, but some people take it way too far.

I had a guy try and chase me for passing him. He followed me 10 miles to my house (in the middle of nowhere), so I figured, screw it, my dad or brother will be home...nobody there, so I started to pull in my driveway, he followed, and I slammed on my ebrake before I got into my driveway fully. I jumped out with a tire iron and ran toward his car, and he took off like a bat outta hell. Looking back it was pretty stupid cause he coulda had a gun, but people have a lot lees of a chance of shooting you if you run or make their adrenaline pump, so I just took a more agressive stance. Kind of like the fight or flight mode.

And 150 is dangerous, especially with a pregnant girl in the car, no matter if she said it was ok or not. Dude, you coulda took off, and if he persisted or even pulled a gun, you coulda ran him the fuck over. Just try and be more careful about driving at that rate of speed with others in the car. A guy in y high school killed his gf when he hit a tree at around 135.

You're welcome sonlol
    yeah. the road was empty or I would not have done it. It's also a pretty straight road. I would not have done it if I didn't feel safe. instinct kinda took over.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    well today I was driving down hixson pike and this dude on a crotch rocket entirely cut me off. I honked my horn at him and he got over. when he did that I was kinda weary, because my gf was in the car with me and if you have read the other thread I posted you know she is pregnant right now. Well I ended up getting stuck at the next red light next to him and he was yelling at me and my gf in my car. he was calling her a slut and all this stuff. when the light turned green I floored it and tried to get away from him. if I hadn't let off when I hit60 and kept holding it it would have worked, but I didn't (stupid me) and he came up beside me and started slowing down and punching it and slowing down and punching it, so I finally floored it and he did the same. i actually pulled away from him slowly. The next red light I got stuck again next to him and he actually got off his bike and started walking towards the car. I looked and saw that there were no cars coming and I punched it and went straight through the red light. the guy went back to his bike and tried to catch up, but I didn't let off til I was over 150 and getting close to my turn and couldn't see him. I was scared to death. I really hope i don't have to do that again.
    What color was the bike? What kind was it? I wish he would fuck with me. I see him getting off that bike I'm going to hop out the SS so fast and knock his dick in the dirt! I hate being around people like that! I'll cut his ass up REAL quick!

silver
    98 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    Glad you her and the baby got away safe be careful man Guy had issues I do have to say I cut people off on my bike sometime have to idiots come in your lane road conditions etc but no excuse all you did was honk. Your lucky though my 03 r6 only 600cc, can take my 98ss and I killed two 6.0 gto's on with headers, exhaust, and came that I know for sure. Plus if your running and dumbass eats it and someone grabs your plate and says you where racing you can go to jail for it. Well atleast here in cali you can get charge for man slaughter I believe if he dies.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    What color was the bike? What kind was it? I wish he would fuck with me. I see him getting off that bike I'm going to hop out the SS so fast and knock his dick in the dirt! I hate being around people like that! I'll cut his ass up REAL quick!
    my kinda guy
    what happened to the days when you just beat the piss out of these idiots and nobody carried guns and weak shit like that at least then everyone lives to get their ass kicked again,usually

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by slpcamaro View Post
    Glad you her and the baby got away safe be careful man Guy had issues I do have to say I cut people off on my bike sometime have to idiots come in your lane road conditions etc but no excuse all you did was honk. Your lucky though my 03 r6 only 600cc, can take my 98ss and I killed two 6.0 gto's on with headers, exhaust, and came that I know for sure. Plus if your running and dumbass eats it and someone grabs your plate and says you where racing you can go to jail for it. Well atleast here in cali you can get charge for man slaughter I believe if he dies.
    well I played a little tonite. I took a cbr600 from a 40 and had him by a car and he started pulling a little over 100. I can take the honda bikes any day from a roll. r6 though. I dunno. that would prolly take me. the honda ones aren't that fast.

Thread Information