Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Surprised... by a... HONDA?...

so I'm testing my car out after changing the O2 and finally getting back into shape... and out of nowhere comes this NEW Civic... Si... whom has tried to race me a couple of times before when I still had the missfires...

Needless to say...I needed to test my car...and he needed an Ass whoopin... so he lines up next to me at a light... "I LAUGH AT UR FACE!!!" I thought to myself... my friend Egging me on... to race the RICER... I don't wanna do it from a Dig cause it will be pointless and abusive...so we let them get up to 15mph... hit it...and he becomes but a blur in my rear View... but then something amazing happens... he gives me... THE RICER FLYBY...

OH HELL NO MOTHER F***ER!!!!... you did NOT just do that shit at me!!!...

I leave him in the dust... and go to a turning lane at a light...he goes strait and signals that he'll turn in the next light...so I mash do a Lane Change drift peel out thing!... and catch up...

40mph Roll...out of my sweetspot for 2nd gear...we hit it and I don't cream him as bad as I thought I would... still 3 to 4 cars...but not as bad as I thought... considering I let him take off first...and I wasnt in the sweet spot for 2nd... TO BE HONEST... my friends 06 Eclipse V6 did alot WORST...then the 2900lbs 197HP Civic...

we parked later and looked at his car...it sure looked stock...but something told me... there was more to it then he was leading on... but I WAS sure SUPRISED by his Driving Skill...and that little thing's kick...

Silver
    2004 SVT Cobra

A lot of the guys around here put No2 on their civic Si's. Its really the only way they can win a race. But then again they never want to run because there bottles are empty.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

he opened the trunk and everything...assuring us... that... "I don't have Nitrous"... as he said... I'm pretty sure he had something done to it

Dark Teal
    1997 Grand Prix GTP

Crouching ricer, hidden nitrous

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor285 View Post
    Crouching ricer, hidden nitrous
    yeah!... that could be... very posible... but it couldn't have been more then like a 50shot... or something...

Sebring Silver
    2000 Z28

Between 37-40 seems to be a dead spot for us A4's, not much of a downshift. Even a Ford Focus made it look like it was gonna keep up with me at that point one night. You kinda gotta wait till it gets in the higher RPM range and its over. But 36 and below, haaaa, no traction, fuckin thing rips hard, and youre GONE.
    2000 Silver Z28 w/ Sports Appearance Package, P&P TB, FTRA, Direct Flow Lid, Pace Setter LT's, ORY, Flowmaster 80, TCI 3000 Stall, Trans Go Shift Kit, Computer Tune, Richmond 3.73's, Bilstein suspension, Edelbrock torque arm, UMI Suspension bars, drilled and slotted rotors.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by fwellingtonfiii View Post
    Between 37-40 seems to be a dead spot for us A4's, not much of a downshift. Even a Ford Focus made it look like it was gonna keep up with me at that point one night. You kinda gotta wait till it gets in the higher RPM range and its over. But 36 and below, haaaa, no traction, fuckin thing rips hard, and youre GONE.
    Yep, I agree... well from the 15mph I left him so hard that I let off at like 60mph

98T/Aformula
    Yeah 15 ta 20 pulls so good !!!! huh lol

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

very nice, what happens if you get caught by the police for racing?

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

I believe the first time is a $3,000 fine and points off liscense... 2nd time they impound your car and point off liscense...3rd time... Jail Time for about 3 months...and no more liscense for about 3 years...

Something like that... I have never even gotten a Speeding ticket in my Camaro... so... I'll just keep my fingers crossed for everything else...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    very nice, what happens if you get caught by the police for racing?
    Adding to what I already said... um... a Few kids I know... where caught Racing... about a week ago... they are in the 17year old range... they apparently cried there eyes for the Cops...and they just let them off with $250 speeding tickets... EACH... but I'm sure I wouldn't be so lucky

I always try to keep a good lookout for cops... and the spot where I usually race at... a boundry between 2 towns... so most cops don't go there much...

The 2 guys where caught about 2 miles down from there... in a very brightly LIT area... where there are always alot of Cops and such (very dumb)

Black
    2003 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    so I'm testing my car out after changing the O2 and finally getting back into shape... and out of nowhere comes this NEW Civic... Si... whom has tried to race me a couple of times before when I still had the missfires...

Needless to say...I needed to test my car...and he needed an Ass whoopin... so he lines up next to me at a light... "I LAUGH AT UR FACE!!!" I thought to myself... my friend Egging me on... to race the RICER... I don't wanna do it from a Dig cause it will be pointless and abusive...so we let them get up to 15mph... hit it...and he becomes but a blur in my rear View... but then something amazing happens... he gives me... THE RICER FLYBY...

OH HELL NO MOTHER F***ER!!!!... you did NOT just do that shit at me!!!...

I leave him in the dust... and go to a turning lane at a light...he goes strait and signals that he'll turn in the next light...so I mash do a Lane Change drift peel out thing!... and catch up...

40mph Roll...out of my sweetspot for 2nd gear...we hit it and I don't cream him as bad as I thought I would... still 3 to 4 cars...but not as bad as I thought... considering I let him take off first...and I wasnt in the sweet spot for 2nd... TO BE HONEST... my friends 06 Eclipse V6 did alot WORST...then the 2900lbs 197HP Civic...

we parked later and looked at his car...it sure looked stock...but something told me... there was more to it then he was leading on... but I WAS sure SUPRISED by his Driving Skill...and that little thing's kick...
    YOU! Use alot of... emphasis in your... STORY TELLING!!! Just wanted to... kind... of... POINT THAT OUT!!!!!!!!MOTHER^$@#**%!!

lol

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    I believe the first time is a $3,000 fine and points off liscense... 2nd time they impound your car and point off liscense...3rd time... Jail Time for about 3 months...and no more liscense for about 3 years...

Something like that... I have never even gotten a Speeding ticket in my Camaro... so... I'll just keep my fingers crossed for everything else...
    Holy shit, that bad?

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Holy shit, that bad?
    yep...up until like 3 years back...it was a lot less...but Street Racing too over...big time...and they had to do something about it... it doesn't matter much...there always someone or something to race...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by USMC_Bret View Post
    YOU! Use alot of... emphasis in your... STORY TELLING!!! Just wanted to... kind... of... POINT THAT OUT!!!!!!!!MOTHER^$@#**%!!

lol
    Yep...but it got you to READ it didn't it!...

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Wow I never realized how much of a big deal it was, im involved with street racing all the time...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Wow I never realized how much of a big deal it was, im involved with street racing all the time...
    yeah...over here...it got really bad...so they had to crack down...they have a bunch of unmarked Street Killaz... and such... but where I live isn't really a racing spot...so I can race all I want...and nobody seems to mind...

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

yeah worrying about the law is no fun. I wish there was a license for racing. You take some kind of test and if you have a good record you can race on freeways and industrial areas, but not in neighborhoods. I wish.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by zero_proto View Post
    yeah worrying about the law is no fun. I wish there was a license for racing. You take some kind of test and if you have a good record you can race on freeways and industrial areas, but not in neighborhoods. I wish.
    LOL.. you know... I wish the same thing too... ... I have a friend that's really into politics... he's still young but who knows maybe some day he'll have something to do with Laws being passed and such...and he'll make the "special" Liscense Law... and um... (give us free-bees)... haha

It's doesn't hurt to dream!

Metallic Black
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Nitrous on the street is pussy. They should just stick to their own group. Bitches.

Thread Information