Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Surprised... by a... HONDA?...

This is a discussion on Surprised... by a... HONDA?... within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Rhinoman Nitrous on the street is pussy. They should just stick to their own group. Bitches. Why's ...

Black
    2003 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinoman View Post
    Nitrous on the street is pussy. They should just stick to their own group. Bitches.
    Why's that pussy? I think it's not as badass but more practical. I mean you have (in our case) a fast car thats easy and safe-ish to drive on the street in all conditions, but all that power at the push of a button when you need it and you know its safe. Not to mention you only have high stress on your car at that instant, not constantly, like in an FI setup or something similar.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Personally I like to go the N/A route. Once you get FI or Nos it gets too complicated and just begging the cops for a ticket, have a nice all motor car so no one can complain they lost because you had FI or Nos, have a nice exhaust no one can really tell what the car has done to it. but thats just my opinion

Black
    2003 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Personally I like to go the N/A route. Once you get FI or Nos it gets too complicated and just begging the cops for a ticket, have a nice all motor car so no one can complain they lost because you had FI or Nos, have a nice exhaust no one can really tell what the car has done to it. but thats just my opinion
    Ricers will still find a way

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by USMC_Bret View Post
    Ricers will still find a way
    even when they have the clear advantage...they complain...

such as my friend Pedro ( yes that's his name)... he owns a TT Supra... only has exhaust...theoreticly shoudl be making 340WHP... and he still doesn't want to race me... now he's gonna get a Boost Controler and some suporting Tunnin "chip"... he'll probably will be itching to race me then...

Black
    2003 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    even when they have the clear advantage...they complain...

such as my friend Pedro ( yes that's his name)... he owns a TT Supra... only has exhaust...theoreticly shoudl be making 340WHP... and he still doesn't want to race me... now he's gonna get a Boost Controler and some suporting Tunnin "chip"... he'll probably will be itching to race me then...

You should hurry up and do some stuff to your car before he gets out of your range and you have to hit him with some FI Thats funny though...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

You should hurry up and do some stuff to your car before he gets out of your range and you have to hit him with some FI Thats funny though...
    na... his mods will amount to about $200... and get him damn near 380whp...

I'll just tell him to run me on low boost...just to see what happens... I hate that car...

Black
    2003 Mustang GT

Yea but how muh did he pay for it?? Probably a fortune right.. if it was any sort of good condition

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Yea but how muh did he pay for it?? Probably a fortune right.. if it was any sort of good condition
    His DAD... bought it for him... as a "present"... I guess... it was $24K, it's from 1994 with 63K miles on it... but the old owner even repainted the damn thing before he handed the keys over...so he got a pretty prestine car... with full exhaust and other minor mods...

I guess that's mostly why he doen't want to race me, because he doesn't wanna really hurt it...or make a mistake... but I don't care I wanna fucking run it...and get my Re-match... (first time both cars where in poor conditions)...

Black
    2003 Mustang GT

lol. Being a teen myself, I hate kids who get everything payed for, SPECIALLY their car! A car is one of those things that you should have to buy yourself. Specially the first time.

Oh well. Yea you should still run him, thats a nice car

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

lol. Being a teen myself, I hate kids who get everything payed for, SPECIALLY their car! A car is one of those things that you should have to buy yourself. Specially the first time.

Oh well. Yea you should still run him, thats a nice car
    Hell YEAH I am!!... as soon as I trick him into it!... hehe... and his brother has a 03 Mach1 (with Intake) so I'm gonna run him too!...

Black
    2003 Mustang GT

Hell YEAH I am!!... as soon as I trick him into it!... hehe... and his brother has a 03 Mach1 (with Intake) so I'm gonna run him too!...
    What do you have done to your car? That Mach should put up a good fight I love those cars

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

What do you have done to your car? That Mach should put up a good fight I love those cars
    well, just Intake, Free-Mods and um no-Cats... we went to the dyno together and he ran 265whp 282tq... before the intake... I dynoed 275whp and 304tq with a nasty missfire that turned out to be: Bad MAF, Deprogramed ECU, O2 sensor (along with old plugs and wires)... we are suposed to go back within the next months to see the improvements

as he put it...it will be a Drivers race, and I'll enjoy every second of it!

Black
    2003 Mustang GT

well, just Intake, Free-Mods and um no-Cats... we went to the dyno together and he ran 265whp 282tq... before the intake... I dynoed 275whp and 304tq with a nasty missfire that turned out to be: Bad MAF, Deprogramed ECU, O2 sensor (along with old plugs and wires)... we are suposed to go back within the next months to see the improvements

as he put it...it will be a Drivers race, and I'll enjoy every second of it!
    Aren't your numbers a little low? Im new to LS1s that sucks about the problems, hate it when that happens... My bet's on you though! Let us know what happens

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Aren't your numbers a little low? Im new to LS1s that sucks about the problems, hate it when that happens... My bet's on you though! Let us know what happens
    yeah they are low cause of the Missfire... ... I was basicly missing on 3 cilinders... on the passanger side... I mean they still ran when I mashed but with the MAF out of wack... the air to fuel was out of wack too....

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Hmm Mach1, I wouldnt mind to have one, they respond to mods very well. i got a friend with a white 03 mach1, so far just an intake and h-pipe, made a huge difference.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Hmm Mach1, I wouldnt mind to have one, they respond to mods very well. i got a friend with a white 03 mach1, so far just an intake and h-pipe, made a huge difference.
    he's gonna get a X-pipe and an Hand-held tunner... later in the year... he only started mod after he saw my car and dynoed... LOL

I hadn't seen the dude in years... until like 2 months ago...

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Yea those cars can surprise you, but we are all here to back you up.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Yea those cars can surprise you, but we are all here to back you up.
    yep... too bad I don't have a Crew over here...of some nice F-bodys...

Ironic thing is... that both the guys (Supra and Mach1) are brothers... and their dad's Daily Driver... is a 1999 WS6 Trans-AM... and they still have no respect for it...

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

How can you drive a mach1 and have no respect for an LS1?

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

How can you drive a mach1 and have no respect for an LS1?
    I honestly can't figure it out... I mean... that Ram Air can probably kick his ass... but it's bone stock... and is run on REGULAR 87oct... plus they only ever gun it in OD... not Drive or anything...

they are just jackasses... that don't know any better... although he does admit that I will probably beat him... he just says that it wont be by much...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information