Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Stone vs. C5 Z06

This is a discussion on Stone vs. C5 Z06 within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Stone, i have to call BS to this story. there is no way you will pull on a c5 z06 ...

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    Stone, i have to call BS to this story. there is no way you will pull on a c5 z06 with stock turbo without nitrous.!!

sorry bud. that z06 must have been in 4th the entire way or something or story is made up!

my 123mph cobra raced against a stock z06 and put only 2 cars around 130mph. i had 200lbs. passnger but still. i would have put another half car or full car if i would have kept going.

so how come you beat a z06 with your stock turbo srt-4? (a car has balls to run low 12s with decent 60' high 11s and traps over 115mph stock) ??

P.S. z06 might be a couple hundreds lbs. heavier but their aerodynamics rocks compare to srt-4s. PLUS he got the hit!!!!
    Last edited by Musclefan21; 08-16-2007 at 11:41 AM.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by doodad View Post
    Stone, i have to call BS to this story. there is no way you will pull on a c5 z06 with stock turbo without nitrous.!!

sorry bud. that z06 must have been in 4th the entire way or something or story is made up!

my 123mph cobra raced against a stock z06 and put only 2 cars around 130mph. i had 200lbs. passnger but still. i would have put another half car or full car if i would have kept going.

so how come you beat a z06 with your stock turbo srt-4? (a car has balls to run low 12s with decent 60' high 11s and traps over 115mph stock) ??

P.S. z06 might be a couple hundreds lbs. heavier but their aerodynamics rocks compare to srt-4s. PLUS he got the hit!!!!

his car is not stock

Quote Originally Posted by JesusFan View Post
    his car is not stock
    He never said his car was stock. He said "stock turbo SRT4", not "stock SRT4"

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    He never said his car was stock. He said "stock turbo SRT4", not "stock SRT4"

its got more than turbo noob

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Yea i had nitrous on it....but the bottle is out and i havent sprayed it yet. Prolly wont if i can sell it(its up for sale now) and my car is wayyy different on the track than on the street. And no he DID shift gears in the run. He was in 2nd when we started b/c he shifted right after. Now i dont know if he shifted early but if so thats his damn problem......all i know is that i pulled on a stock Z and thats not the first one i pulled. Its not my fault these fucking retards buy fast cars and cant drive them.......b/c i sure as hell can drive.....you cant judge on people beating cars by "Motor Trend" or Chevy tests.....not everyone can drive

its got more than turbo noob
    Huh?

You said, "his car is not stock" and you quoted someone who said "stock turbo SRT4." It made no mention of mods.

OBVIOUSLY, he has mods. Everyone reading the thread knows he is not stock. If you ever visited Kill Stories section you'd know that. Looks like you are the noob here.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Huh?

You said, "his car is not stock" and you quoted someone who said "stock turbo SRT4." It made no mention of mods.

OBVIOUSLY, he has mods. Everyone reading the thread knows he is not stock. If you ever visited Kill Stories section you'd know that. Looks like you are the noob here.

what do u drive ricer ?

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

what do u drive ricer ?
    thats a dumb question

what do u drive ricer ?
    Can you not view my avatar?

Also, what relevancy does that have this thread or anything you or I stated?

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    thats a dumb question

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

no your avatar is blurry, looks like a grocery getter........going to make a point eventually

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

my bad your evo looks like a honda

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    Yea i had nitrous on it....but the bottle is out and i havent sprayed it yet. Prolly wont if i can sell it(its up for sale now) and my car is wayyy different on the track than on the street. And no he DID shift gears in the run. He was in 2nd when we started b/c he shifted right after. Now i dont know if he shifted early but if so thats his damn problem......all i know is that i pulled on a stock Z and thats not the first one i pulled. Its not my fault these fucking retards buy fast cars and cant drive them.......b/c i sure as hell can drive.....you cant judge on people beating cars by "Motor Trend" or Chevy tests.....not everyone can drive

Well, then my hat's off to ya. Good kill.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post

+1

my bad your evo looks like a honda

Things arent funny when you try to be too hard

If you actually thought it looked like a Honda, your post up top wouldnt have asked what I drive. Anyway, since I called you out on making no sense, you dont have to try and make up for it by attempting to make lame insults. Say something meaningful or dont say anything at all.
    Last edited by EE1983; 08-16-2007 at 04:28 PM.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Things arent funny when you try to be too hard

If you actually thought it looked like a Honda, your post up top wouldnt have asked what I drive. Anyway, since I called you out on making no sense, you dont have to try and make up for it by attempting to make lame insults. Say something meaningful or dont say anything at all.

they do look like hondas.................and of course my car runs 13's its stock...........even if your car runs 9's if doesnt compare in the looks dept of a ls1

they do look like hondas.................and of course my car runs 13's its stock...........even if your car runs 9's if doesnt compare in the looks dept of a ls1

Looks are subjective. Thats your opinion, so thats fine. I think youre car looks like ass ?

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

[edited so as not to get banned] I think JesusFan is just immature and the best thing you can do is ignore people like him.

Silver
    1997 camaro z28

no your avatar is blurry, looks like a grocery getter........going to make a point eventually

Been doing a lil' bit too much of this: ?

(Honda) (EVO)

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by camarolvr69 View Post

Been doing a lil' bit too much of this: ?

(Honda) (EVO)

look again think u been smokin a little weed bro

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information