Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Stone SRT-4, check this out...

2night I raced a Stage2 SRT-4 from a 30 roll twice. He wouldn't race me from a dig. He claimed victory over a Stage3 SRT-4, so I figured what the heck...
    I'm not clear on all his Mods, I know he has a forged bottom end, boost controller, drag radials, Stage2 turbo setup, aftermarket suspension, short ram intake, catback exhaust, and someother stuff. My mods in sig.

Here's the vid links:
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/e...be002af412.htm
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3...be002cc3b7.htm

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

no sound?

nice kills

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    no sound?
    I don't understand why StreetFire.net cut out the sound when I uploaded the vids...

Stage 2s cannot beat Stage3s. Stage3 is a bigger turbo and are usually pretty damn fast.

I wouldnt have thought it would be that close.....

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    Stage 2s cannot beat Stage3s. Stage3 is a bigger turbo and are usually pretty damn fast.
    Same here, but even the kid w/ the Stage3 said it was true man. Stage3's are around 320hp, probably can't drive to save his life I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post
    I wouldnt have thought it would be that close.....
    Maybe my car is just a slow POS. Or maybe I shouldn't race from a roll anymore... Besides, look at my mods, it's not like I did anything major yet, sheeesh!
    Last edited by MikeSomething; 01-22-2007 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething View Post
    Same here, but even the kid w/ the Stage3 said it was true man. Stage3's are around 320hp, probably can't drive to save his life I guess...

!
    Yeah its basically like a cammed LS1 losing to a non cammed LS1.. can it happen... sure but is it showing the whole story, no. The stage3 Im going to race soon is beating 50trim SRTs

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

but is it showing the whole story, no.
    So your saying the Stage2 might be holding out w/ his list of Mods?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething View Post
    So your saying the Stage2 might be holding out w/ his list of Mods?
    No, but its possible. That or the S3 guy cant drive for sh*t. Also, it could be other mods involved. If the S3 guy has hardly any mods and just S3 its possible for a properly modded S2 to beat him.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

If the S3 guy has hardly any mods and just S3 its possible for a properly modded S2 to beat him.
    I honestly think that that's the case man. I think he only had enough money for the Stage3 setup and nothing else. I've raced Stage3's before and they honestly don't seem any faster than this kid in the Stage2... I'll bring him your way and you can race him and tell me what you think.

Figures that I post this up for Stone to chime in and he's nowhere in sight.

I dont even consider S2s to be competition. The S3's however are pretty impressive. More impressive than the 50trim SRT4s Ive raced.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

I dont even consider S2s to be competition. The S3's however are pretty impressive. More impressive than the 50trim SRT4s Ive raced.
    You my friend are kinda off a lil......my car as it sits now can beat a stage 3 car......its all in the tuning.....and most 50 trim turbos will beat the stage 3 upgrade with a good tune. And this stuff about no competition is BS you come down here and ILL show how much competition a stage 2 srt will be with someone with driving skills....

Looked like some good runs......srts are pretty good from a roll....you woulda ate him up from a dig though....what do you have done to your car??? Im a fully bolted stage 2 car and i keep up from a roll with my buddy that has a SOM auto WS6 with lid, gears, lts, cutout, ported TB, FMS 224 cam and tune by Futral....he beats me by about half a car every time from a roll and destroys me from a dig

black
    '99 T/A

rolling starts are complete bullshit, thats where the unxplained variable is

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by sobaka79 View Post
    rolling starts are complete bullshit, thats where the unxplained variable is
    I agree......thats why some of us srt drivers get bad reps.......if you are descent enough to play with me from a roll....than i am descent enough to go from a dig with you....tit-for-tat....even if i woulda got smoked.....

black
    '99 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    I agree......thats why some of us srt drivers get bad reps.......if you are descent enough to play with me from a roll....than i am descent enough to go from a dig with you....tit-for-tat....even if i woulda got smoked.....
    you get bad reps bc your driving a neon

You my friend are kinda off a lil......my car as it sits now can beat a stage 3 car......its all in the tuning.....and most 50 trim turbos will beat the stage 3 upgrade with a good tune. And this stuff about no competition is BS you come down here and ILL show how much competition a stage 2 srt will be with someone with driving skills....

It has nothing to do with driving. My good friend had a Stage 2 SRT4 with FMIC, WGA, 3" open downpipe, etc. I raced him numerous times. He know has HRC20G with fuel system. Two of my other friends have AGP 50trim setups while another has a full bolt on S3 setup and he usually runs on H.O.M. Maybe thats why he is so quick? I dont know. Regardless, youre saying you can beat an S3 car in your S2, but what about if that S3 is properly tuned? Then you can still beat him?

No Stage 2 SRT4 is going to beat me, sorry. Driving skills or not. What did your car run at the track, then Ill tell you if youre competition. I dont have an SRT4 but there are TONS in my area. They flood the strip on Friday and Saturday nights and Ive had countless opprotunities to race them and compare setups. Thats where I base this information from. These kids are not dumb clowns who dont know how to modify or drive the cars either.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

you get bad reps bc your driving a neon
    See i was trying to agree with you but your being a pussy ass little bitch

So go fuck off....you cant say anything worth hearing than shut the fuck up

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

It has nothing to do with driving. My good friend had a Stage 2 SRT4 with FMIC, WGA, 3" open downpipe, etc. I raced him numerous times. He know has HRC20G with fuel system. Two of my other friends have AGP 50trim setups while another has a full bolt on S3 setup and he usually runs on H.O.M. Maybe thats why he is so quick? I dont know. Regardless, youre saying you can beat an S3 car in your S2, but what about if that S3 is properly tuned? Then you can still beat him?

No Stage 2 SRT4 is going to beat me, sorry. Driving skills or not. What did your car run at the track, then Ill tell you if youre competition.
    No if hes properly tuned he should be trapping about 116+.......and my car traps 112 on the tune no gas......118+ on the gas

black
    '99 T/A

See i was trying to agree with you but your being a pussy ass little bitch

So go fuck off....you cant say anything worth hearing than shut the fuck up
    maybe ill put a turbo on my camry and go spam the dodge viper forums...

and you have a big mouth for such a small prick. something tells me you wouldnt be so hard in person. why dont you call me and tell me that. 601 212 1589

what is this? did you just learn how to curse?
    Last edited by sobaka79; 01-22-2007 at 02:44 PM.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

maybe ill put a turbo on my camry and go spam the dodge viper forums...

and you have a big mouth for such a small prick. something tells me you wouldnt be so hard in person. why dont you call me and tell me that. 601 212 1589
    You are the one that started the shit otherfucker....ive been on this forum wayy longer than you and have wayy more respect than you you lil bitch......i never start any shit on here motherfucker(ask anyone), but i dont take any shit from lil bitches like you that talk shit b4 they get to know someone.....pussy.....and what the fuck is calling you gunna do??? GROW UP!!!

Thread Information