Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 157

stang gt

This is a discussion on stang gt within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; ......

  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    16

    white
    L

    ...
    Last edited by FastLightning; 04-20-2008 at 01:38 PM.

  2. #42
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by FastLightning View Post
    I posted links to mid 13 road test for the new GT but it has to be checked by a mod first
    And what's the significance of that? Like said before, Evan Smith wen't 12's in a stock LS1, but how many people are going to do that? Car Craft wen't 13.68 in a stock '93 Z28 but...same thing. Most of those S197's are going high 13's to low 14's bottom line, and it's been proven on the streets (and not some road test) that they are NOT a match for the LS1 F-bodies. So your point is not taken

  3. #43
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    16

    white
    L

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    And what's the significance of that? Like said before, Evan Smith wen't 12's in a stock LS1, but how many people are going to do that? Car Craft wen't 13.68 in a stock '93 Z28 but...same thing. Most of those S197's are going high 13's to low 14's bottom line, and it's been proven on the streets (and not some road test) that they are NOT a match for the LS1 F-bodies. So your point is not taken
    I never said they were did I I just said they are NOT as slow as some of you guys have the impression they are.

  4. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    16

    white
    L

    after reading a few of these threads I dont think this is the forum for me, there is too much bashing ........and from the terminaor threads a LOT of guys that dont know a damn thing about late model Fords and a lot of B.S. kill stories.

    Mod can delete my account.

  5. #45
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Now you said, quote:

    Quote Originally Posted by FastLightning View Post
    We've owned you bowtie boys ass's for YEARS
    It's actually the other way around. GM dominated the pony car market since the introduction of the 4th gen (1993-2002). Ford didn't take the plaque until 2003, when the Camaro/Firebird was no longer in production. Now come again please...

  6. #46
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Hey you started it buddy, just read your first post. Not the right way to get the ball rollin' IMO. And I think most of us guys here have a lot of respect for the 03-04 Cobra's, GM guy or not, those cars are damn fast.

  7. #47
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    I second that!

  8. #48
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    odessa,texas
    Posts
    1,056

    69 hugger orange
    98 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by FastLightning View Post
    so you dont think that since 03 and the entry of the Terminator Cobra that Ford and the mustang has NOT owned the title of superior performance?????? That was 5 years ago now....... Granted from about 94 up to, 01 or so Ford screwed themselves with the mustang and the 4.6 but before that with the 5.0 Fox the ford product was superior and after about 01 as well. In terms of product performance and SALES ( not to start a fight about WHY the F body went OUT OF production )
    hell no, it took foced induction to barely pull around the ls1 and several thousand more dollars, but oh it is the far superior machine,my ass
    you know why they stopped the production,because they wanted to see if ford could actually do something worth a damn without them in the game,but they didnt in my opinion
    i like the termis but as far as being superior to an ls1, i dont think so ,they may be a little faster but they should be with a charger and the price tag they carried

  9. #49
    NY Representative basballny2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NeW YoRk
    Posts
    3,393

    Red
    2001 ws6

    well, the termi's hp/dollar are #1, the ls1 is #2......

  10. #50
    Senior Member big hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    manitoba, canada
    Posts
    1,731

    silver
    2002 ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by FastLightning View Post
    so you dont think that since 03 and the entry of the Terminator Cobra that Ford and the mustang has NOT owned the title of superior performance?????? That was 5 years ago now....... Granted from about 94 up to, 01 or so Ford screwed themselves with the mustang and the 4.6 but before that with the 5.0 Fox the ford product was superior and after about 01 as well. In terms of product performance and SALES ( not to start a fight about WHY the F body went OUT OF production )
    apples for apples chevy has been handing ford it's ass since the beginning of time do your homework.

    Quote Originally Posted by dpinson View Post
    hell no, it took foced induction to barely pull around the ls1 and several thousand more dollars, but oh it is the far superior machine,my ass
    you know why they stopped the production,because they wanted to see if ford could actually do something worth a damn without them in the game,but they didnt in my opinion
    i like the termis but as far as being superior to an ls1, i dont think so ,they may be a little faster but they should be with a charger and the price tag they carried
    yes yeah

  11. #51
    ls1ftw tigersport14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tulsa
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,035

    NBM
    98 trans am

    i would probably just kill myself if i was as stupid as fastlightning

  12. #52
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    odessa,texas
    Posts
    1,056

    69 hugger orange
    98 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by basballny2 View Post
    well, the termi's hp/dollar are #1, the ls1 is #2......
    break it down for us so we can all see the insanity that your speaking

  13. #53
    NY Representative basballny2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NeW YoRk
    Posts
    3,393

    Red
    2001 ws6

    cant find exactly where it was but heres something for you before i can find it
    http://www.media.holden.com.au/ca/gm..._archives.html

  14. #54
    burn'in fords 1 RedHot TransAm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Andover, MN
    Age
    35
    Posts
    741

    Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

    wow that guy was a real punk and obviously has no idea what he is talking about YES some maybe fast like the terminators ect BUT one thing will remain the same and never change as far as the mustang goes they are one of the most COMMON cars on the road I would'nt care if they came out with 1000hp factory car I still would'nt want such a common body style and thats my .02

  15. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    16

    white
    L

    Ls1 sucks get over it

  16. #56
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Oh but wait, you were considering buying one like two minutes ago...huuum...

  17. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    16

    white
    L

    I mean this site not the car......you guys are haters and heavy pro Ls1/chevy

  18. #58
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by FastLightning View Post
    I mean this site not the car......you guys are haters and heavy pro Ls1/chevy
    What's wrong with being "pro ls1/chevy" on a GM-based site?
    486/438
    10.68/127 N/A


  19. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    16

    white
    L

    well nothing is wrong with it I guess, I just didnt expect to run into all this ford bashing that I have read ( BEFORE I posted in here ) ........on SVTP a ford site there is no bashing like this, and there are a ton of Ls1 guys there. Then after doing some investigating of this site it seems that a lot of people feel ls1.com is major heavy pro chevy and anti ford I should have checked on this before I joined, thats my fault. This isint a site for me.....

  20. #60
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by FastLightning View Post
    well nothing is wrong with it I guess, I just didnt expect to run into all this ford bashing that I have read ( BEFORE I posted in here ) ........on SVTP a ford site there is no bashing like this, and there are a ton of Ls1 guys there. Then after doing some investigating of this site it seems that a lot of people feel ls1.com is major heavy pro chevy and anti ford I should have checked on this before I joined, thats my fault. This isint a site for me.....
    On another note......What mods do you have done to your Lightning?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Evo vs my Stang
    By Crimson Sin in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 05:56 PM
  2. Stang Up!
    By TempleU_WS6 in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 04:43 AM
  3. 04 C5 vs S/C stang
    By Danger731 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 01:09 PM
  4. My T/A vs 01 Stang VID
    By eltransam2k in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 12:38 PM
  5. First Stang.....and second!
    By Arrison24 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 11:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •