Thread: ss vs z06

ss vs z06

i guess this has been a long time in coming. one of our friends recently got an 03 Z06 and since then everyone has wanted to see his vette vs my SS. i said i would rather do it at the track since i've already lost my liscense once for speeding. everyone was hell bent on doing it last night so my one friend asked since his nitrous bottle wasnt filled in his Z28, if i would mind if he ran my car.

i didnt have a problem with that so we went out on route 30, lined up and went from a 1st gear roll around 30mph. we ran 3 times going from 3 honks, this is how they went:

1st roll: he edged out a little but by 3rd gear we had a car on him, he braked and said he missed a gear.

2nd roll: same thing, he would edge a little, we would stop his roll, pass him and put 2 cars on him...ran all the way up into 5th gear.

3rd roll: this was the best run. we got an immediate jump on him and put about 3 cars on him before we had to slow down for traffic.

his z06 is stock except for DR's. my mods are in the sig.
    def. a bad ass Z06. if we run again i'll try and get a vid of it

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Thats awesome, I have been wondering for a while what I would need done to my car to beat a Z06. Good kill for the F-Bodys.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

WICKED AWESOME KILLS! i used to live in pittsburgh, lancaster / rt 30 are familiar to me. I can't believe you two were able to line up out there, all i remember of that road was single lane in both directions and a ton of hills/curves!

we are down near york, so 30 is still 2 lanes...when you get out east of lancaster...heading towards philly..thats when it turns into a single lane

Black
    99 SS

finally other people have posted in the kills, good to not be alone, im going out tonighand looking for some action around here

ftast1z06
    One of my boys had a shit load of stuff done to his SS...(30K WORTH) That story brings back memories of the shit talking that went on there. But the end result was a little different. I still drug his ass. The SS and the Z06 are like Gehrig and Ruth we woop everyones ass so bad we have to compete against each other

Thread Information