Thread: srt viper

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

srt viper

a few more runs today
    first got another pullied cobra under the belt,he was a cool guy and had a nice red termi with alot of black accents, looked killer but got killed
    next got 2 runs with a c6 with headers and bolt ons had him by a few cars at 100. both were very cool guys and didnt wine and cry like most people that get beat.
    next had my heart broke
    there is this blue srt10 viper that i have been trying to get next to forever,finally did today and the guy would not even goose it for me let alone run me
    i dont think i had a chance but i would love to find out how fast they really are.
    does anyone know how much faster they are than a c6 zo6 if they are at all.
    i saw some road tests where the zo6 was kicking the vipers ass in a road course but that isnt sraight line and is really a drivers race

10's N/A

I can give you an idea of how fast they are; they're capable of running mid 11's between 122-124. The problem is that many of their owners don't know how to drive them. That could work in your favor though!

Nice kills BTW!

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

thats what i thought
    yeah ill have to wait on my new rear end to handle that
    i could be close but i dont think my 10-bolt has it left in it

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by dpinson View Post
    a few more runs today
    first got another pullied cobra under the belt,he was a cool guy and had a nice red termi with alot of black accents, looked killer but got killed
    next got 2 runs with a c6 with headers and bolt ons had him by a few cars at 100. both were very cool guys and didnt wine and cry like most people that get beat.
    next had my heart broke
    there is this blue srt10 viper that i have been trying to get next to forever,finally did today and the guy would not even goose it for me let alone run me
    i dont think i had a chance but i would love to find out how fast they really are.
    does anyone know how much faster they are than a c6 zo6 if they are at all.
    i saw some road tests where the zo6 was kicking the vipers ass in a road course but that isnt sraight line and is really a drivers race
    modifications?

white
    1989 turbo trans am anniv

Depends on the year Srt 10. 03-07 Srt's will run low 12s very high 11s on ave. All things being equal, c6zo6 will run away from those Srt's. The new 600hp Srt 10s, 2008s, on paper have proven to be faster in a straight line and on certain tracks than the c6z. If you are torching terminators, and since most them in our world are modified, you should certainly give any stock Srt10 a run for their money

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by ttadriver View Post
    Depends on the year Srt 10. 03-07 Srt's will run low 12s very high 11s on ave. All things being equal, c6zo6 will run away from those Srt's. The new 600hp Srt 10s, 2008s, on paper have proven to be faster in a straight line and on certain tracks than the c6z. If you are torching terminators, and since most them in our world are modified, you should certainly give any stock Srt10 a run for their money
    Low 12's? The owner of FFP down here in Sacramento wen't 11.6/122 in his completely stock 2004 on Mopar night, where several other '03-'06 models clocked off 11-second passes in stock trim. I hate to magazine race, but I must mention that M/T wen't 11.6@123 in an '03 SRT-10. I'd figure any good driver should be able to clock 11's on a good track with that kind of power. Guys were going 11.90's-12.00's in the '96-'02 cars. I'd be dissapointed if all I could muster in an SRT-10 is low 12's.

white

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Low 12's? The owner of FFP down here in Sacramento wen't 11.6/122 in his completely stock 2004 on Mopar night, where several other '03-'06 models clocked off 11-second passes in stock trim. I hate to magazine race, but I must mention that M/T wen't 11.6@123 in an '03 SRT-10. I'd figure any good driver should be able to clock 11's on a good track with that kind of power. Guys were going 11.90's-12.00's in the '96-'02 cars. I'd be dissapointed if all I could muster in an SRT-10 is low 12's.
    Again, low 12s high 11s for gen 3. And no, it is not normal for guys to routinely get into the high 11s with gen 2s. Can it happen, yes. And to answer the original question, if you can easily pull away from a c6zo6, you should have no problems with any stock gen 1,2,3 Viper, thanks

-----
    07 Toyota Fj Cruiser
    04 MB E500
    97 Viper GTS B/W
    93 Mustang Cobra teal
    89 Anniv Turbo Trans Am hardtop

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

well i dont easily pull on a c6z06 but i have beat a few,i really think that was driver error on their part

i have a few boltons and the main event is a 150 shot for street use

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Again, low 12s high 11s for gen 3. And no, it is not normal for guys to routinely get into the high 11s with gen 2s. Can it happen, yes. And to answer the original question, if you can easily pull away from a c6zo6, you should have no problems with any stock gen 1,2,3 Viper, thanks

-----
    07 Toyota Fj Cruiser
    04 MB E500
    97 Viper GTS B/W
    93 Mustang Cobra teal
    have you done anything with that fj cruiser
    we lifted my buddies and threw some mudswampers on and have been trying to find a place to get it stuck every since
    those things are awesome rock crawlers and mudders stock
    my buudy found a charger cant remember if he said turbo or super but he found one that he is trying to get for his

10's N/A

-----
    07 Toyota Fj Cruiser
    04 MB E500
    97 Viper GTS B/W
    93 Mustang Cobra teal
    Beg to differ.

white

Beg to differ.
    I must know nothing about vipers, forget everything I have written on this thread, thanks

10's N/A

I must know nothing about vipers, forget everything I have written on this thread, thanks
    I was just waiting for that.

white

I was just waiting for that.
    Man you must be one clueless individual. I didn't start talking about LTI camaro's with knock off SS hoods? At any rate, your brief encounters with Vipers, at the track, certainly does not make you an expert of Vipers. I hardly think you would be an expert of anything, except I guess, knock off SS hoods. There are a lot of cars at the track that are "stock". So why don't you just sit back and let people who know more about a subject matter answer this guy's question. You must have been the guy who always interrupted the class because you didn't want anyone to know of your dyslexia.

Let me write this so you can understand:

Hvae a ncie dya

-----
    07 Toyota FJ Cruiser
    04 MB E500
    97 Viper GTS B/W
    93 Mustang Cobra teal
    89 Anniv. Turbo Trans AM hardtop

10's N/A

Man you must be one clueless individual. I didn't start talking about LTI camaro's with knock off SS hoods? At any rate, your brief encounters with Vipers, at the track, certainly does not make you an expert of Vipers. I hardly think you would be an expert of anything, except I guess, knock off SS hoods. There are a lot of cars at the track that are "stock". So why don't you just sit back and let people who know more about a subject matter answer this guy's question. You must have been the guy who always interrupted the class because you didn't want anyone to know of your dyslexia.

Let me write this so you can understand:

Hvae a ncie dya

-----
    07 Toyota FJ Cruiser
    04 MB E500
    97 Viper GTS B/W
    93 Mustang Cobra teal
    89 Anniv. Turbo Trans AM hardtop
    WOW Buddy, very dramatic there. I wouldn't expect a person with such great taste in cars to be so classless.

And BTW, no insult taken on my part
    Last edited by N20LT4; 04-20-2008 at 12:13 PM.
    486/438
    10.68/127 N/A

Thread Information