Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 76 of 76

The "Srt-10 Viper vs. Stone" that i finally posted

This is a discussion on The "Srt-10 Viper vs. Stone" that i finally posted within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by mrr23 dsmx17 has been banned from this thread. alerts have been handed out. I don't get it. ...

  1. #61
    Member Redegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    43
    Posts
    281

    Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

    Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    dsmx17 has been banned from this thread. alerts have been handed out.
    I don't get it. He was just posting an argument. It wasn't like he was calling names or giving out threats. Oh, well.

  2. #62
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    his only purpose was to be a troll and cause grief.

  3. #63
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the janitors closet
    Posts
    5,451
    One more and I'm gone....

    great.....a pm....

  4. #64
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    sucks, doesn't it?

  5. #65
    Senior Member Musclefan21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    1,155

    1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    sucks, doesn't it?
    it doesn't look like it...

  6. #66
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    congrats stone. i believe you won that race...if it was driver or car..doesn't matter..a win is a win.

  7. #67
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by doodad View Post
    it doesn't look like it...
    his PM refers to him getting an alert.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    rochester,ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,667

    pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

    i belive as well stone that u beat that viper and i definitly dont label u as the kinda guy that would lie about such a thing on here but the guy does make a valid point and i would have to agree that a car that traps 112 vs a car that traps 120 isnt much of a race from a roll........IF both cars used the correct gears from the start...maybe the viper driver started in 4th...was it an old man babyin his car? what was the mph of the race start and finish? did u hear/see him change gears at any point? ......good kill either way but i made a rookie mistake myself in my first z at 21 racing an audi s4 on the highway.....75mph put it in 4th gear and got smoked..LOL...newb i was.......this race is like me gettin beat from a highway roll by a STOCK ls1 fbody.....would be a sad day for me and id retire my shifter for an auto..lol ....good kill and bring us more videos!!!!..when are u getting your gto?

  9. #69
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the janitors closet
    Posts
    5,451
    One more and I'm gone....

    Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    sucks, doesn't it?
    yeah....thanks? lol....still love you man

  10. #70
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    i belive as well stone that u beat that viper and i definitly dont label u as the kinda guy that would lie about such a thing on here but the guy does make a valid point and i would have to agree that a car that traps 112 vs a car that traps 120 isnt much of a race from a roll........IF both cars used the correct gears from the start...maybe the viper driver started in 4th...was it an old man babyin his car? what was the mph of the race start and finish? did u hear/see him change gears at any point? ......good kill either way but i made a rookie mistake myself in my first z at 21 racing an audi s4 on the highway.....75mph put it in 4th gear and got smoked..LOL...newb i was.......this race is like me gettin beat from a highway roll by a STOCK ls1 fbody.....would be a sad day for me and id retire my shifter for an auto..lol ....good kill and bring us more videos!!!!..when are u getting your gto?
    We started at 40...i let off at 125ish. He was in the correct gear im assuming b/c he jumped me a little on the start....now whether or not he was shifting early or what i dunno....which mi sure it may have been a combo of that and maybe slow shifting as well

  11. #71
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Age
    54
    Posts
    44

    White
    2002 Camaro SS

    Skittles are teh slow.

    It looked ok to me. You have a 350whp 2900lb car going up against a 450whp 4000lb car, what's so impossible about that outcome?
    2002 Camaro SS STS T67 turbo

    2003 SRT-4 some mods

  12. #72
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Quote Originally Posted by enginjoe View Post
    Skittles are teh slow.

    It looked ok to me. You have a 350whp 2900lb car going up against a 450whp 4000lb car, what's so impossible about that outcome?
    I want your GM car!

  13. #73
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Age
    54
    Posts
    44

    White
    2002 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    I want your GM car!
    Me too. I'm still waiting to get it back together. Damn divorce is kicking my keister.

  14. #74
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Quote Originally Posted by enginjoe View Post
    Me too. I'm still waiting to get it back together. Damn divorce is kicking my keister.
    lol

  15. #75
    Junior Member ttadriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ELP, TX
    Posts
    73

    white
    1989 turbo trans am anniv

    Quote Originally Posted by enginjoe View Post
    Skittles are teh slow.

    It looked ok to me. You have a 350whp 2900lb car going up against a 450whp 4000lb car, what's so impossible about that outcome?

    I hope you dont think a viper weighs that much. SRT10s 3400-3500lbs

  16. #76
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Age
    54
    Posts
    44

    White
    2002 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by ttadriver View Post
    I hope you dont think a viper weighs that much. SRT10s 3400-3500lbs
    I was sadly misshapen on that one. You are correct.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. "Rolling Stone" Rape Hoaxer Found Guilty of Defamation!
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2016, 04:03 PM
  2. Iraq militia stone youths to death for "emo" style
    By clovenhooves in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 08:13 AM
  3. SS Hits a New "Mile"Stone
    By Y2KArcticSS in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:18 AM
  4. Well, finally some "clean" pics...
    By Mean Green Z28 in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 08:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •