Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 76

The "Srt-10 Viper vs. Stone" that i finally posted

This is a discussion on The "Srt-10 Viper vs. Stone" that i finally posted within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; I finally found my USB cable for my phone.....my buddy sent me the vid via Bluetooth....you gotta look close to ...

  1. #1
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    The "Srt-10 Viper vs. Stone" that i finally posted

    I finally found my USB cable for my phone.....my buddy sent me the vid via Bluetooth....you gotta look close to tell who won....and you can tell we were racing....look how quick we were leaving my buddies truck. Sorry but the clarity isnt the greatest





  2. #2
    Member 4tun8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    PA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    485

    Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

    Good stuff, looked like you had a length or two on him.

  3. #3
    Member jeremy_m70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ALABAMA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    132

    SILVER
    1998 Z28

    My eyes must be playing tricks, I would swore the center lines began slowing down (as if the car filming is slowing down), there is traffic ahead of the viper(if that is what the black one is) and it looks more like a staged interstate pass to look like a race, but then again it is a poor vid. Then again my eyes could be wrong. Maybe if the jabber box was turned off where you could hear the engines revving would help??? What really amazes me is how a buddy filming you strip a viper can be so damn quite. Good kill or is it???

  4. #4
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    u have the best races.....no action where i live

  5. #5
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Sweet kill... I'd give anything for my 'Maro to be fast enought to even keep up with a Viper...

    next time... make sure your bud has a REAL CAMERA!!!!

  6. #6
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy_m70 View Post
    My eyes must be playing tricks, I would swore the center lines began slowing down (as if the car filming is slowing down), there is traffic ahead of the viper(if that is what the black one is) and it looks more like a staged interstate pass to look like a race, but then again it is a poor vid. Then again my eyes could be wrong. Maybe if the jabber box was turned off where you could hear the engines revving would help??? What really amazes me is how a buddy filming you strip a viper can be so damn quite. Good kill or is it???
    Dude.....im VERY well known and respected on this site as on many others....no it was not staged and the reason they didnt say anything is b/c me beating a Viper is NO BIG DEAL to the people who know my car....my car is not lightly modded by any means.....so yea....your eyes ARE playing tricks....and im not seeing how you think the lines are slowing down??

  7. #7
    Senior Member KyleLs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    3,534

    NBM
    99 TA

    good kill but that vid was piss-poor quality!
    Kills like that deserve quality recordings

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    69

    Red?
    2001 Z28

    The shock value of smacking down a Viper with a Skittle is priceless. I mean no disrespect to the fellow you raced if you know him, but I've known several Viper owners who were so full of themselves, they thought the only thing that could bring them down was Kryptonite. Said guys felt they were invulnerable to V8s, regardless of how modded. I've got to wonder if that fellow took the car back to the Dodge dealership to find "what's wrong with it?"

  9. #9
    Senior Member Danger731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    6,712
    inconclusive

  10. #10
    Member Redegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    43
    Posts
    281

    Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy_m70 View Post
    My eyes must be playing tricks, I would swore the center lines began slowing down (as if the car filming is slowing down), there is traffic ahead of the viper(if that is what the black one is) and it looks more like a staged interstate pass to look like a race, but then again it is a poor vid. Then again my eyes could be wrong. Maybe if the jabber box was turned off where you could hear the engines revving would help??? What really amazes me is how a buddy filming you strip a viper can be so damn quite. Good kill or is it???
    I dont's think the chase car slowed down but you would think a Viper would have been nothing more than a spec after 10 seconds.
    Nonetheless, good kill 05 Stone, you must have some serious mods to be able to beat a car of that caliber. I wouldn't want to run into you on the street.
    2002 SS M6 Convertible

  11. #11
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Your Regal runs the same MPH than me at the track....but my FWDs MPH is off to what im doing on the street....sweet regal!!

  12. #12
    Member Redegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    43
    Posts
    281

    Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

    Thanks. I hoping to break into the 11's the next time out to the track. I'm running a more aggresive chip and did some suspension upgrades since my 12.0 run.

  13. #13
    Moving forward. Pyromaniacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    167

    Blue/Yellow/White
    95 T/A 383

    Good kill! Driver skill must have played heavily into it.. 'cause you must have some serious mods in order to take him on head to head, assuming hes even fully stock himself.. I've heard that the main disadvantage to a Viper is 95% of the time the man behind the wheel.

    So what do you have done anyways, Stone?

  14. #14
    I keel you! Blitzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Titus,AL
    Posts
    5,759

    Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

    50 Trim w/ toys? Alot of people are suprised the SRT won. Its not hard to make SRT4s walk a stock or mildy modded viper

  15. #15
    Moving forward. Pyromaniacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    167

    Blue/Yellow/White
    95 T/A 383

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    50 Trim w/ toys? Alot of people are suprised the SRT won. Its not hard to make SRT4s walk a stock or mildy modded viper
    Really?

    From the limited knowledge I have of them it seems to be a battle for them to get into the 11's w/o a fully built motor? Which in my book would probably qualify as a lot of work in order to match a stock/mildly modded Viper.

  16. #16
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    No i have a fully bolted skittle with a stock turbo and a trick tune....before the tune it pulled 291whp and 311trq(dyno weight correction was 323 and 355.....now it should be around 350 and 380ish. And yea im sure driver had alot to do with it....i did run a 00 Viper with full exhaust and this guy could drive.....he got me by over 2 cars from a 40(my sweet spot)

  17. #17
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyromaniacal View Post
    Really?

    From the limited knowledge I have of them it seems to be a battle for them to get into the 11's w/o a fully built motor? Which in my book would probably qualify as a lot of work in order to match a stock/mildly modded Viper.
    Yea but on the street its a totally different ball game......my car has MPH thats showing low low 12s......but its 13.0s....FWD FTL!! And hardly anybody builds the motor....it comes with Forged internals and rollerized tranny from teh factory....most people that have my mods with a bigger turbo(GT-3076r 50-trim) are trapping 122-126 depending on the tune...but can barely break mid 11s

  18. #18
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    Dude.....im VERY well known and respected on this site as on many others....no it was not staged and the reason they didnt say anything is b/c me beating a Viper is NO BIG DEAL to the people who know my car....my car is not lightly modded by any means.....so yea....your eyes ARE playing tricks....and im not seeing how you think the lines are slowing down??

    +1.....my car only beat a stock srt-4 by 2 cars......those things are fast

  19. #19
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    +1.....my car only beat a stock srt-4 by 2 cars......those things are fast
    descently fast stock... but damn there's some real Killers out there... I've heard of a Crew around here, that ranges from 400 to 800hp (as word that spreads says)... they have been beating everything on the street

  20. #20
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    descently fast stock... but damn there's some real Killers out there... I've heard of a Crew around here, that ranges from 400 to 800hp (as word that spreads says)... they have been beating everything on the street
    The highest HP Srt-4 is 726 in Chicago i think

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. "Rolling Stone" Rape Hoaxer Found Guilty of Defamation!
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2016, 04:03 PM
  2. Iraq militia stone youths to death for "emo" style
    By clovenhooves in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 08:13 AM
  3. SS Hits a New "Mile"Stone
    By Y2KArcticSS in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:18 AM
  4. Well, finally some "clean" pics...
    By Mean Green Z28 in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 08:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •