Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    1996 Z28

somone please explain ricers to me and why they do this?

I got a 1996 z28 with the usual mods pulling about 580 hp at the rears. Every time I drive around I get some riced out car wanting to rice me ehem I mean race me. Of course by the time im out of second they back off but then when I get a car in front of me they jump on it again and fly past me shouting. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?????

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

you have two posts, both of which you felt the need to claim 580hp at the wheels from your LT1, care to expand on that please? That's a big number, how'd you get there?

Also, nobody understands the ricer flyby, nobody ever will. Wait till they start hitting the hazard lights as they pass you, that's getting to be a usual addition to the ricer flyby.

Black
    1996 Z28

how I got ther

Got a motor and tranny out of a 2002 z. Headers borla exaust. Vortech supercharger. I think soon im due for a rear end ans it is making whining noises when ever i turn and bangs when I jump on it.

Never seen the hazzard lights yet but im sure I will as where im at there are alott of ricers.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Its technically called "The Ricer Flyby".

The best thing you can do is just shake your head and laugh, ricers are such morons

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

you call an LS1 in an LT1 a usual mod, and a supercharger on top of that? sounds badass though, I'd like to see some pics

Black
    1996 Z28

im a computer guy even own my own company but....

The local dealership did all the work for me I just paid for

I tried to put a link to some pics but got this message.

You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 5 posts or more.

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

lol, that was post number 5

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by dcperdue
    I got a 1996 z28 with the usual mods pulling about 580 hp at the rears. Every time I drive around I get some riced out car wanting to rice me ehem I mean race me. Of course by the time im out of second they back off but then when I get a car in front of me they jump on it again and fly past me shouting. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?????
    Quote Originally Posted by dcperdue
    Got a motor and tranny out of a 2002 z. Headers borla exaust. Vortech supercharger
    a 96 Z28 with "usual mods" doesn't include a LS1 swap with a blower and bolt-ons Sounds nice though...i'd like to see pics also if you have'em

And the best thing to do with ricers is implement a NFZ(no fly zone)....that really pisses them off when they try a fly-by and you stop their momentum and then walk their ass
    Last edited by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn; 05-20-2006 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
    ...a 96 Z28 with "usual mods" doesn't include a LS1 swap with a blower and bolt-ons

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

nor do the mods listed+the usual mods generally add up to 580 rwhp. if a s/c nearly doubled rwhp I'm pretty sure we'd all have one

NBM
    '00 Z28

is that.... could it be.... do you smell it....

Yep! It's

What dealership is going to do an LS1 conversion for you? Where are your pics? Dyno sheets? Do you know what a V8 looks like? Hell, do you know what a woman looks like?

TROLL!

Black
    1996 Z28

well lets answer your dickish comment

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60
    is that.... could it be.... do you smell it....

Yep! It's

What dealership is going to do an LS1 conversion for you? Where are your pics? Dyno sheets? Do you know what a V8 looks like? Hell, do you know what a woman looks like?

TROLL!
    The dealership would be www.timoneillchevy.com and they happen to be a client of my company www.dwstechnologies.biz and also take a look at www.extremecasemods.com for some pics I am adding. I tried to post links before but as a new member could not which an admin of this board allready know. So how about you go suck some dirty ass of a mustang owner and receive some teabagging you thick twat. No I dont know what a woman looks like but im sure with my money I could buy yours and experiment I am sure for the right price I could get her to use some of my power tools on herself.
    Last edited by dcperdue; 05-22-2006 at 12:18 PM.

NBM
    '00 Z28

Wow! All of your horrible spelling and grammar aside, you seem a little defensive.

So, I went to your website, I guess you haven't got the pictures up yet. I did, however, notice that you're just as bad at spelling on your website as you are on here. The word is G-A-L-L-E-R-Y. Two "L"s. If you do indeed have so much money, reinvest in your education so you don't come off as an adolescent who skips too much class to learn english.

I still say you're BSing. No one considers an LS1 swap, or a supercharger "the usual mods." If you do have all you claim to have. Good for you. However, you're not any better off than if you had bought a high end sports car because you are still displaying, quite well I might add, that you have more money than brains.

Good luck with your company. I will say this, I completely believe you own your own company. I don't think you have the interpersonal skills to survive in the work place. Hopefully your poor grammar, wreched spelling, and apparent anger management issues don't lose you too many opportunities.

Oh, and be careful with the language. That's how you get an alert, then a ban.

Glad I could get this in before the

Black
    1996 Z28

Wow! All of your horrible spelling and grammar aside, you seem a little defensive.

So, I went to your website, I guess you haven't got the pictures up yet. I did, however, notice that you're just as bad at spelling on your website as you are on here. The word is G-A-L-L-E-R-Y. Two "L"s. If you do indeed have so much money, reinvest in your education so you don't come off as an adolescent who skips too much class to learn english.

I still say you're BSing. No one considers an LS1 swap, or a supercharger "the usual mods." If you do have all you claim to have. Good for you. However, you're not any better off than if you had bought a high end sports car because you are still displaying, quite well I might add, that you have more money than brains.

Good luck with your company. I will say this, I completely believe you own your own company. I don't think you have the interpersonal skills to survive in the work place. Hopefully your poor grammar, wreched spelling, and apparent anger management issues don't lose you too many opportunities.

Oh, and be careful with the language. That's how you get an alert, then a ban.

Glad I could get this in before the

LMFAO your the chodaboy who came on here flaming me first and you will find that 99.9% of all tech people could care less about spelling even Bill Gates. Your wisecracks about the above mean nothing to me. I can back up what I say. Camaros 07 to 2002 I dont like what they did to the front clips and this is a project car anyway. No I am not a motorhead nor did I ever claim to be this car will be used for audio comps db drags ect ect. What exactly is a ban? You mean they will ban this account because I put your worthless ass in your place? Who the fuck cares I could buy the host that is hosting this site and have you all banned until a new host is found. My gawd you must be a child or something OH MY GOD YOUR GOING TO BE BANNED. All I did was defend my post which I have every right to do and put your punk ass in your place.

I am allready getting help for my anger. But its people like you who trigger it. So sit there behind your monitor there you internet tuffguy my address is on my site come on and lets go out for a cup of tea.

NBM
    '00 Z28

Who's the internet tough guy here?

You must've meant '97-'02 Camaros. I haven't seen an '07 yet.

Sorry, what kind of "drag" are you into?

Why would ever come to Nebraska? Isn't there a lot of corn? What ever do you do with all that corn? What kind of "drag" are you into again?

Also, the word is choadboy, not "chodaboy."

for real, you guys are being dicks to this thread starter. Just because he says the "usual mods" and he has an engine swap and blower doesn't mean it's bs, maybe he was just being cheeky, did you think of that before you pulled out your dick and started hosing testosterone his way. MY GOD LEAVE THE GUY ALONE.

Black
    1996 Z28

Who's the internet tough guy here?

You must've meant '97-'02 Camaros. I haven't seen an '07 yet.

Sorry, what kind of "drag" are you into?

Why would ever come to Nebraska? Isn't there a lot of corn? What ever do you do with all that corn? What kind of "drag" are you into again?

Also, the word is choadboy, not "chodaboy."
    Why would ever come? Who is the one with spelling issues here? LMFAO and its CHODABOY go watch the movie orgasmo cupcake.

NBM
    '00 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by iLIKEtransAMS
    for real, you guys are being dicks to this thread starter. Just because he says the "usual mods" and he has an engine swap and blower doesn't mean it's bs, maybe he was just being cheeky, did you think of that before you pulled out your dick and started hosing testosterone his way. MY GOD LEAVE THE GUY ALONE.
    I called bs because the guy has no idea what he is talking about. Nor did he provide any proof that he has what he claims. Then, he goes off like that and I'm supposed to let it ride? Sure.

Look, the only posts he's got are on this thread. "Hey. Look at me. I've got 580 HP from parts made of unobtainium and what not." I called him on it. He took it personal.

I have not sworn at all. I have focused my attacks on what he's said. Simply because he sounds to be full of it.

NBM
    '00 Z28

I forgot the word "I". "I" apologize.

again, it's "choadboy."

Black
    1996 Z28

I forgot the word "I". "I" apologize.

again, it's "choadboy."

Of course I take it personal when you say shit like do you even know what a woman is? How the hell is one supposed to take that? Tell ya what tho go rent the movie orgasmo and you will see what the term CHODABOY is faggot.

Thread Information