Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

So two imports want to race me....

This is a discussion on So two imports want to race me.... within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by GottaHaveLS1 Two kids that live near my home town have talked to me recently about their "hot ...

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by GottaHaveLS1 View Post
    Two kids that live near my home town have talked to me recently about their "hot cars". My friend has a VR6 swap in his jetta and he says since it's so light that he will keep up with me. he said hes got close to 200hp and 200 ft-lbs. I laughed when he asked me if i can beat a stock 4.6L mustang, cuz he said he's dead even with them lol.
    Another kid i know has a 2003 Maxima 6 speed. His friends claim that he will destroy me and they also believed that since this 3.5L V6 can do 150 mph in 5th, that it will continue to climb to 187mph in 6th!!!!! I told both of them i wont race unless theres a lot of money involved. God, I can't wait to get my baby back on the road and smoke those bastards!

sorry it's not a kill yet, but it will be soon enough!

sounds like fast n the furious wanna bes...kill em
    make sure u get a video, it will make it more fun for us haha

Iraq money well spent. TRY ME GT's Avatar

Black on Black
    2000 Camaro SS M6

hahaha lol. in my hometown the few we have stick out like a KKK leader at a black frat house, but some of the neighboring towns are infected with them. I don't know what's happenening to this country. The music industry is terrible aside from a select few and people are driving around all these retarded cars thinkin there fast.
    How did we go from 69 454 chevelles cruisin around blastin Led Zeppelin to 91 Integra's with a cardboard wing and fart can thumpin around with subs and raps music?
    BWAHAHAHA!!!!! that is SOOOOO true bro! Well put.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Two kids that live near my home town have talked to me recently about their "hot cars". My friend has a VR6 swap in his jetta and he says since it's so light that he will keep up with me. he said hes got close to 200hp and 200 ft-lbs. I laughed when he asked me if i can beat a stock 4.6L mustang, cuz he said he's dead even with them lol.
    Another kid i know has a 2003 Maxima 6 speed. His friends claim that he will destroy me and they also believed that since this 3.5L V6 can do 150 mph in 5th, that it will continue to climb to 187mph in 6th!!!!! I told both of them i wont race unless theres a lot of money involved. God, I can't wait to get my baby back on the road and smoke those bastards!

sorry it's not a kill yet, but it will be soon enough!
    i would love to be in your position,lol..kill those fuckers,lol
    01 m6 z28 - lid / lt headers / 3' ory w no cats / flowmaster catback w 3' dmh e-cutout / nelson pcm tune

69 454 chevelles cruisin around blastin Led Zeppelin
    thats my heaven!

Black
    1999 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    i would love to be in your position,lol..kill those fuckers,lol
    Hopefully soon enough. The weathers been cold and rainy lately and I wouldn't feel right getting the car on the road just to get it all dirty n shit. Hopefully next weekend I can rake in some cash
    1999 Trans Am M6
    SLP Short Throw, Lid and CAI, BMR STB and SFC, UMI PHB, Pacesetter LT's and ORY, Magnaflow Catback, DMH 3" E-Cutout, LS7 Clutch, Motive 4.10, 160 T-Stat, MSD, !AIR, !EGR, 17x9.5 Chrome C6's wrapped in Hankook 275/40/17

Tuned at Mongillo Motors in New Haven, CT

Red
    2000 WS6 M6

Can't wait for the true kill story!

You can handle the weight of a passenger. Film it too!!!

Black
    1999 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by intheclouds1977 View Post
    Can't wait for the true kill story!

You can handle the weight of a passenger. Film it too!!!
    Hell yea man, i can't wait to smoke these fools. I'll definitely get it on film.

RED/ORANGE
    99 TRANSAM

People really believe our cars slow. There is new guy at work who swears up and down that his friends honda s2000 would destroy a corvette. A C6 corvette. Were talking about a stock s2000.
    Last edited by REDBEAST; 04-14-2007 at 07:35 AM. Reason: forgot a little detail

Quote Originally Posted by REDBEAST View Post
    People really believe our cars slow. There is new guy at work who swears up and down that his friends honda s2000 would destroy a corvette. A C6 corvette. Were talking about a stock s2000.
    i know, people talk bout typical "gt owners" and "ricers" which i agree...but the worst of the worst, i swear are s2k owners...they think their cars are friggin ferrari's are sumtin i swear

i know, people talk bout typical "gt owners" and "ricers" which i agree...but the worst of the worst, i swear are s2k owners...they think their cars are friggin ferrari's are sumtin i swear

Haha I was just going to say that. Ive met a couple S2000 kids that thought those things were the holy grail of imports. I mean... comeone, it runs 14s stock and my lawn mower has more torque. I never understood the hype about them. The only thing non-Honda about them is they're RWD. Other than that, they suck lol

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    Haha I was just going to say that. Ive met a couple S2000 kids that thought those things were the holy grail of imports. I mean... comeone, it runs 14s stock and my lawn mower has more torque. I never understood the hype about them. The only thing non-Honda about them is they're RWD. Other than that, they suck lol
    i know, its like there is a invisible mandatory brainwashing when u buy one, lol...awhile back, this one guy has one stock, hes always talking to my buddy with a 01 m6 ws6 like "soo when we gonna race??" all confident and laughing like hes drivin a c6 z06 or sumtin... we just laugh and are like, "soo how much torque u got again",lol...but it just goes in one ear and out the other, i swear s2k owners are like zombies

i know, its like there is a invisible mandatory brainwashing when u buy one, lol...awhile back, this one guy has one stock, hes always talking to my buddy with a 01 m6 ws6 like "soo when we gonna race??" all confident and laughing like hes drivin a c6 z06 or sumtin... we just laugh and are like, "soo how much torque u got again",lol...but it just goes in one ear and out the other, i swear s2k owners are like zombies
    They greatly underestimate how much torque means, and I dont mean at 9000rpm.

yeah from what i understand, there kinda stout from a roll with i-vtech, hondata, and supporting mods

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

You really aren't one to be talking about low end torque there, EE.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post

I said torque in general. S2000s make like 136ft/lbs MAX. That is junk.

Maybe I should be talking about torque since I have 386ft/lbs on tap at 3600-3700rpm. In fact, I have more torque than I do horsepower.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post

Maybe I should be talking about torque since I have 386ft/lbs on tap at 3600-3700rpm. In fact, I have more torque than I do horsepower.
    i love u guys,lol

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

:::Cough cough "Raceway Park" cough Cough:::

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Torque is overrated. Till you multiply it by rpm, that is. But of course, we call that horsepower.

Properly geared and driven, and at the same weight, a 300 HP car that only makes 200 lb/ft of torque will beat a 200 HP car that makes 300 lb/ft.

RED/ORANGE
    99 TRANSAM

I still get the thumbs up look from a few people sometimes. But I always get those your car is ''old and low tech'' look from people whos cars are new and performing 0-60 and 1/4 times similar to us. They don't realize or remember we've been performing 0-60 in the low 5sec range and 1/4 in the low 13s since 1998. 9 years ago. They don't know jack about the LS1.

Quote Originally Posted by REDBEAST View Post
    I still get the thumbs up look from a few people sometimes. But I always get those your car is ''old and low tech'' look from people whos cars are new and performing 0-60 and 1/4 times similar to us. They don't realize or remember we've been performing 0-60 in the low 5sec range and 1/4 in the low 13s since 1998. 9 years ago. They don't know jack about the LS1.
    The only thing really "low-tech" about any Fbod is they dont have navigation and things like that. What did most cars under 35k in the late 90s, early 2000s have that were so high tech? The last 3 years is where some actual high tech things have really moved themselves into most production cars, mostly drivetrain and electronic related. A couple of the new Audi's and such have direct injection which is pretty cool, but thats all I can really think of right now.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information