black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

so, i was on my way home from work...

... i was behind a lowered acura legend. no wing or big wheels mind you. has radio on, windows up and AC running. i kinda heard a sudden buzzing noise. didn't think much of it. so, i go around the traffic in front of me. come up to a red light. the acura is behind me. i notice in my rear view mirror the guy in the passenger seat yelling something out the window. then, i happen to see the driver giving me two thumbs down. so, i decided to give him the 1-2 burnout.completely engulfed his car in smoke. meanwhile the traffic starts moving again, so i let out and move on. about 15 car lengths later, i can see his car and he finally starts moving. he couldn't see anything until the smoke cleared. he pretty much stayed about 5-10 cars back after that.

then, coming up to the next light i see him them giving me the thumbs down again. so, after he passes me, i go around him and flip him off. i purposefully miss my turn at that light and wait for him. he's about 2 cars back. so, 5 miles later, he still won't come within 5 cars of me. he turns off to go to the bank to cash his paycheck i guess. i turn around an go home. too bad i didn't have my camera with me.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

NBM
    2001 Trans Am WS6

haha nice! Way to put him in his place. Its fun to just mess w/ people like that from time to time. If I catch people just staring at my car I light em up for them. Its fun.

black
    99 Z28

damn ricers always have a freakin attitude towards people w/ actual fast cars.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

They just mad cause they have poo poo cars!!!

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

stupid ricers, to me its not even worth the tire smoke

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

ah, i did it for myself. haven't smelled burnt rubber in awhile. speaking of after smoking rice, i had chinese for dinner. fried rice.

blue
    2002 WS6 Trans Am

That's funny. Some people just don't get it.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    ah, i did it for myself. haven't smelled burnt rubber in awhile. speaking of after smoking rice, i had chinese for dinner. fried rice.
    well there you go, thats ok

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

... i was behind a lowered acura legend. no wing or big wheels mind you. has radio on, windows up and AC running. i kinda heard a sudden buzzing noise. didn't think much of it. so, i go around the traffic in front of me. come up to a red light. the acura is behind me. i notice in my rear view mirror the guy in the passenger seat yelling something out the window. then, i happen to see the driver giving me two thumbs down. so, i decided to give him the 1-2 burnout.completely engulfed his car in smoke. .
    I have to give you props for that. It's funny this thread came up because my friend at work did the same thing to this lady in an SUV who got on him too close, harrassing him. Cover them in smoke I say.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

... i happen to see the driver giving me two thumbs down. so, i decided to give him the 1-2 burnout.completely engulfed his car in smoke. .
    that is some of the funniest shit i've herd. Thanks mrr23...i'm in college right now and i just laughed in the middle of a seminar...but man was it worth it. If i'm ever in the orlando area it would be an honor to see your car

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

mrr will you be around orlando this year around x-mas time. becuase i'm going down to my grandparents in zyphery hills ...and i'd love to see your car and talk to you about it.

Black
    01 ws6

Ha great I like that. Bet you could get in trouble for that. If I could remember half the bad shit I did I could write a book. I have a hard time getting a race, and I think I drive a sleeper.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Thumbs down?? After the burnout the chickensh*t friend was scared to even come close, then ANOTHER thumbs down. What a dooshbag.

I would have given him the also.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by specialized.1 View Post
    Ha great I like that. Bet you could get in trouble for that. If I could remember half the bad shit I did I could write a book. I have a hard time getting a race, and I think I drive a sleeper.
    Hard to call a WS6 or SS anything a sleeper.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    mrr will you be around orlando this year around x-mas time. becuase i'm going down to my grandparents in zyphery hills ...and i'd love to see your car and talk to you about it.
    i live and work here, so yes i will be here.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

then, coming up to the next light i see him them giving me the thumbs down again. so, after he passes me, i go around him and flip him off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Thumbs down?? After the burnout the chickensh*t friend was scared to even come close, then ANOTHER thumbs down. What a dooshbag.

I would have given him the also.

i did. second paragraph.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am WS6

I had a mustange gt follow me threw town for about 15 min or so.kept coming up behind me and reaving it up and all that.u could tell he had headers and what not.anyways i was hoping he would follow me outta town.lol.good for me bad for him,he did.the last stop light on the outter edge of town he pulled up next to me looking at me and reaving it up.my girlfriend looked at him and laughed think it pissed him off.(if lookes could kill).anyways light turn turns green im gone hitting third already and he is a ways behind me trying to catch up some what.i slow down let him catch up and then slam the gas back down and leave him again.lol.he didnt look happy but i sher was haveing a hell of a time.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Should post that in the kills section.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am WS6

I did.

Thread Information